• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Switch 2 devkits information from Im A Hero Too - backward compatibility, camera sensor, new cartridge format, Atlus/Sega and Square support

I'm just ready for Super Mario Kingdom, the gorgeous huge open world 3D Mario game with some lite RPG elements. A reinvention as big as going from old school Zelda to Breath of the Wild was. ;)

I'm just ready for Super Mario Kingdom, the gorgeous huge open world 3D Mario game with some lite RPG elements. A reinvention as big as going from old school Zelda to Breath of the Wild was. ;)
with a skill tree and experience points!

Tbf it probably won’t be universal universal.

Just like PS5, There’s probably gonna be like 10-15 freak instances of weird games messing up somewhere, but the other 99.99% will work fine
Well for starters, we know the LABO games will probably be out of the question if the form factor of the system is different in any way lol.

Everything else should probably be fine minus a few freak instances like you mentioned.

kjsx3fC.jpg
I always thought mario sunshine was the least mario game of them all.
I liked the water idea on its own, but hated the level design. Didn't feel like a mario game for me. Also the music was some kind off. Not a fan.

I hope there will ever be a galaxy 3

Sorry for tagging you before.

I'm not sure? Just the one who posted on Reddit leaking was banned.

Not sure what causes a ban, but assuming fake claims being made… that was fun for a minute?

We need some real leaks. Can somebody please confirm the camera’s existence, where it’s going to be placed, and what it’s used for ta

Hate the idea of cost and/or bezel space being wasted on a camera - especially as a docked-only kind of player who has never really used camera games. Feels like it would be totally wasted, and goes entirely against the design of the original switch.

But it's exciting just to think that we're entering the era where leaks are going to start coming quick and fast. This is the last holiday period without Switch 2. Things have to start moving.

I think someone said that Hero was verified by the GamingLeaksAndRumours staff before making that post, so I wonder if the Ninja's struck again.

Hey guys. So when are we thinking the Switch 2 is gonna launch?
Im out of the loop. March 2024 would be amazing but that seems to early with the little info we have.

Last edited:
Hate the idea of cost and/or bezel space being wasted on a camera - especially as a docked-only kind of player who has never really used camera games. Feels like it would be totally wasted, and goes entirely against the design of the original switch.

But it's exciting just to think that we're entering the era where leaks are going to start coming quick and fast. This is the last holiday period without Switch 2. Things have to start moving.

For real if this thing comes at the cost of a really tidy tablet with narrow bezels that’s going to be so frustrating.

I’m hoping if it’s anywhere, it’s in the joy-cons. I still don’t know what important gameplay feature it would enable, but I’m not Nintendo.

3D Mario for launch or window?
Yeah I think that makes the most sense, right? Probably for the holiday again too.
Also, with no Zelda Im definitely expecting a lot more core titles than just Metroid Prime 4 on launch. FF7R being rumored might mean that there's gonna be a good amount of big 3rd party games that Nintendo specifically went after. There was a poster talking about Red Dead 2, Im kinda starting to believe it now.

Yeah I think that makes the most sense, right? Probably for the holiday again too.
Also, with no Zelda Im definitely expecting a lot more core titles than just Metroid Prime 4 on launch. FF7R being rumored might mean that there's gonna be a good amount of big 3rd party games that Nintendo specifically went after. There was a poster talking about Red Dead 2, Im kinda starting to believe it now.
Day one for me

Definitely. Its about time and they can't really go wrong with the specs anyway.
Hope the OS is a little bit more exciting tho. And maybe we can finally message our friends but I kinda gave up on that lol
Specs aren't my worry. I just want a better OS that can gives us Themes and like you said friend chat?
Fingers crossed.

The RDR2 poster also talked authoritatively about it releasing earlier this year iirc. If RDR2 happens, it’s unrelated to that user’s posts. I do believe Stephen Totilo had reported that they were looking at RDR2 on Switch ages ago. Would make sense to see it’s way to a console that can actually handle the port.

I'd be disappointed if Forever's surprise remake is Jet Set Radio. I mean, it's not kind of a game that would benefit from a remake. Its blocky graphics is part of its charm. I hope it's Crazy Taxi instead.

Very exciting if true.

A lot of exciting rumors around about the Nintendo direct and hardware and some potential Sony stuff too. Right before Starfield. Its nice for every platform to finally be in hype mode at the same time.

I'm getting very mixed statements on whether current Snitch is the youtube Snitch, and debate about the track record since the apparent account change. And there's questions about banned accounts and stuff regarding a new and potential fake "Hero". I'm a bit lost haha, rumors got a lot more complicated over the past few months.

Very exciting if true.

A lot of exciting rumors around about the Nintendo direct and hardware and some potential Sony stuff too. Right before Starfield. Its nice for every platform to finally be in hype mode at the same time.

I'm getting very mixed statements on whether current Snitch is the youtube Snitch, and debate about the track record since the apparent account change. And there's questions about banned accounts and stuff regarding a new and potential fake "Hero". I'm a bit lost haha, rumors got a lot more complicated over the past few months.
This.

I'd be disappointed if Forever's surprise remake is Jet Set Radio. I mean, it's not kind of a game that would benefit from a remake. Its blocky graphics is part of its charm. I hope it's Crazy Taxi instead.
It's not. Jet Set Radio is one of Sega's GaaS super games alongside Hyenas and Crazy Taxi

It's not. Jet Set Radio is one of Sega's GaaS super games alongside Hyenas and Crazy Taxi
This is not confirmed at all, it's hard to take Mochi's word seriously after all that Switch Pro debacle. I think that was just speculation on his part.

Forever said they will announce one more Sega remake this fall, Crazy Taxi is a good candidate.

Back
Top Bottom