• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here, NoE shows you how one should watch a Direct. Everything less is failure of life.

That's weird, do they usually tweet out reminders like this? Also, interesting setup, I like the little seat being basically behind the TV where no one will ever use it.

Once did not the direct started with the RE4,5 a d 6 ports?
RE 4,5, and 6, were at the middle of a summer Direct.

I'm hoping that a classic collection is real, since the RE3 Remake, is pretty bad.
it's a good game, but a disappointing reimagining, with alot of cut contend.

Just woke up. Had a dream that the only big announcements were “World of Dragon Quest” and Zelda Picross.

Sorry.
My dream was about DQXII being shown...the artstyle was a inconherent mix of Toryiama and Mother artstyles and the combat was Smash-like. yeah my mind is like a bad IA software lol

Pizza Tower devs already stated they would never release it on Switch in spite of Nintendo dropping the Wario Land series
Really? All they said that I can remember is that they said it's playable on Steam Deck and that a Switch version wouldn't be "soon" like over a full year ago.
EDIT: Yeah, here's that mention from February 2023. (Whoops, that was even before then)
FuDLL0_WcAcDLY0

Last edited:
It was in the middle of 2019 E3, the ad was extremely long, Nintendo took that Capcom money.
That high-budget feeling commercial for a bunch of ports is what convinced me to believe the Revelations 3 rumours...
I thought those ports are just a build-up to the big RE game for Switch 🙃

That's weird, do they usually tweet out reminders like this? Also, interesting setup, I like the little seat being basically behind the TV where no one will ever use it.

The "seat" is there to make sure those wonky speakers don't fall down on their own, or when them cats get moody again.

That high-budget feeling commercial for a bunch of ports is what convinced me to believe the Revelations 3 rumours...
I thought those ports are just a build-up to the big RE game for Switch 🙃
Word is that Revelations 3 was in development for Switch, but got cancelled.

Really? All they said that I can remember is that they said it's playable on Steam Deck and that a Switch version wouldn't be "soon" like over a full year ago.
EDIT: Yeah, here's that mention from April 2023.
FuDLL0_WcAcDLY0
Makes sense, since not everything will arrive on Switch, but it's weird, why he didn't want to mention which platforms.

Also he's not making a port because there isn't a Wario Land seems extremely petty, like i would expect he knows a bit about development and how not every franchise will get time and money and especially man power.

But that seems, unlikely, since i have never heard of him mentioning Wario Land on Switch being the reason there isn't a port, maybe he said it on his Twitter, since i remember the Dev was in some controversy.

If the new 2D DK isn't shown today for this Holiday then I assume it will release once next-gen is released.
I don't know how much you know about DK culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. if DK is a no show today, Nintendo will alienate an entire Ape market with this move.

Pyoro having to say they expect first party surprises absolutely makes me believe they got plugged. They don't seem to know much on that front this time around, and if that hint is pointing to Mario & Sonic it's not even a first party game technically speaking.
Could be, although Nate made a similar comment about anticipating a "surprise that we don't expect" and to me it almost felt like he chooses not to spoil it, and maybe it's the same for Pyoro. Then again, we all get a bit delusional about leaks, don't we

🛶🌇🏝️🗼

🛶: Wind Waker HD
🌇: Twilight Princess HD
🏝️: Switch Sports Resort
🗼: Pokemon Z-A/AC New Leaf HD/Mario Sonic Olympic Games (Doubt on Mario/Sonic)

"Summer is here" Luigi's Mansion 1 Shadowdrop

4 Emojis = MP4 (Ok this one a stretch, but trust the process)

Pizza Tower dev does it wrong, he should do it like Toby Fox.

Get buddy-buddy with Nintendo, and boom you're not only playing Smash Bros with Sakurai in Japan, no you also do music for Pokemon and other Game Freak games.

He needs to buddy-buddy Nintendo and then go and make a new official Wario Land himself!

Pizza Tower dev does it wrong, he should do it like Toby Fox.

Get buddy-buddy with Nintendo, and boom you're not only playing Smash Bros with Sakurai in Japan, no you also do music for Pokemon and other Game Freak games.

He needs to buddy-buddy Nintendo and then go and make a new official Wario Land himself!
it's actually insane how Toby Fox met and hanged out with Sakurai.

What if 'Light on 1st party' was a hint towards Switch OLED lite console which gets revealed today? Could be why they are confident hitting higher sales numbers this year.

that's what I'm expecting. Also, people should keep in mind that sometimes they don't have a starter.

🛶🌇🏝️🗼

🗼: AC New Leaf HD/Mario Sonic Olympic Games (Doubt on Mario/Sonic)

Nah i think you are reading to much all this emoji are one game like for most of his leaks, is just Mario and Sonic

Switch can DEFINTILY handle Pizza tower lol. Only reason it can't come would be due to the dev refusing
I think there's probably also the fact that there's 2 programmers and neither have made a game for Switch before, it'd probably still have to be optimized for the platform.

🛶🌇🏝️🗼

🗼: Pokemon Z-A/AC New Leaf HD/Mario Sonic Olympic Games (Doubt on Mario/Sonic)

Look i'm not an Pyoro expert, but doesn't he usually tease one game with multiple emojis? So this post not being 4 teases, each one for a game, but 4 teases for one game?

Pyoro is evil in the sense that they will purposefully use words or emojis that can easily be taken in a way for something people want more, like the “dolphin” thing for the Partner Direct or DK gif for Mario vs. Donkey Kong. In an ideal world, the first two emojis indicate WW and TP, but it’s too obvious and desired.

The pizza tower dev is a grade A idiot, so it's not surprising they're avoiding the Switch for such a stupid reason. I say good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom