• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nq7Hn45.jpeg
ah, so this is how I find out that Mario Party 6 is 20 years old....damn, that is crazy to me.

Torn between "omg FE4 Remake is finally being shown tomorrow" and "There is no FE4 Remake. Go back to sleep"

I'm sure it'll be a roller coaster tomorrow morning.

Choose your fighter:

A) MP4 releases this Fall as a Switch 1 game, with a next-gen upgrade at launch and a meaty gameplay trailer in this Direct, but MP2 and MP3 are absent.
B) MP2 + 3 HD release this Summer/Fall as Switch 1 games, but MP4 is a no-show and we have to wait until whenever Nintendo unveils the new console to see it.

A

Choose your fighter:

A) MP4 releases this Fall as a Switch 1 game, with a next-gen upgrade at launch and a meaty gameplay trailer in this Direct, but MP2 and MP3 are absent.
B) MP2 + 3 HD release this Summer/Fall as Switch 1 games, but MP4 is a no-show and we have to wait until whenever Nintendo unveils the new console to see it.

I haven't played any of these games, but adored Prime Remastered and every 2D Metroid (well I guess I only liked Samus Returns). I'd probably go A, since we could still get MP2 and 3 HD in a September Direct or later showcase. I just want to see the latest in the franchise.
B, seen more likely to happen

Ngl, the only reasonable way I leave this Direct happy WITHOUT seeing Prime 4 is if I get Prime 2 HD and either a new 2D DK or 2D Zelda

I really want a new 2D Zelda and also do we know what Grezzo has been cooking?
since Link's Awakening? The Miitopia port in 2021 and a mobile game called Jet Dragon last year

In an interview recently, the studio head did say they tend to develop 2 or 3 games at a time, so imo there's decent odds they could have something "bigger" soon

Choose your fighter:

I haven't played any of these games, but adored Prime Remastered and every 2D Metroid (well I guess I only liked Samus Returns). I'd probably go A, since we could still get MP2 and 3 HD in a September Direct or later showcase. I just want to see the latest in the franchise.
A.

I'm not expecting Prime 2 and 3 to show up anymore, nor Prime 4 to be cross-gen at all.

Choose your fighter:

B.

Let them cook. Trust the process.

I'm gonna listen to daddy Nate's podcast soon but what are we expecting to see?
This is what I've seen online
2D Zelda (as playable Zelda?), Splatoon amiibo based off Pearl and Marina), and MP4?

• Opener: Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy Genealogy
  • Headlines #1: LEGO Horizon Adventures, Pushmo, Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations 1 + 2, Yooka-Replaylee, Darkest Dungeon II, Fantasian
  • Spotlight #1: Dragon Quest HD-2D Trilogy
    • Headlines #2: Beyond Good & Evil Anniversary, Farmagia, Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition, The Plucky Squire, Tales of the Shire, Among Us anniversary update (Super Robot Wars 6 in JP Direct)
  • Spotlight #2: Super Mario Party 2
    • Headlines #3: Luigi's Mansion HD, SaGa Frontier 2 Remastered, Splatoon 3 Side Order amiibo, Just Dance 2025 Edition, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Donkey Kong Game & Watch
  • Spotlight #3: Metroid Prime 2 Remastered, Metroid Prime 3 Remastered, Metroid Prime Trilogy Remastered digital bundle
  • Closer: Metroid Prime 4

Last edited:
i will be real ,one thing i will look foward after the direct it will see what games will have BR portuguese on them , hoping the number increase each year , for now we have 2 games in 2024 vs 3 or 4 in 2023 , so we still can suprass that

Metroid Prime 4 will go the same route as MGS2. All the marketing material will show Samus do cool gameplay stuff, but in the final game BOOOOM you will play as Sylux for most of the time.

After staying away from the internet for a handful of hours, I expected to come back here to find out Pyoro has leaked various games, but he hasn't.

It's cool in a way and I'm not complaining, but it makes me wonder if Nintendo has taken care of his source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom