• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we got the boring part out of the way, it’s time to get excited for the main event: Nate’s predictions podcast.

Got your clown makeup ready, Metroid and Fire Emblem fans?
tenor.gif

They do this every single time. Even the last direct that was rated as the worst direct in the Switch's gen by Fami
What? Which one?

The last Partner Direct was looked on pretty fondly, and the general Direct before that had The Thousand Year Door, Princess Peach Showtime's release date, F-Zero 99, Side Order gameplay, Another Code recollection...

They haven't "missed" in a long while by my count.

What? Which one?

The last Partner Direct was looked on pretty fondly, and the general Direct before that had The Thousand Year Door, Princess Peach Showtime's release date, F-Zero 99, Side Order gameplay, Another Code recollection...

They haven't "missed" in a long while by my count.

The last General Direct, I meant.

And I wasn't giving my opinion, Fami has an official thread for rating directs. The last general direct in September received the worst rating since the inception of the site by the majority of users that voted

The last General Direct, I meant.

And I wasn't giving my opinion, Fami has an official thread for rating directs. The last general direct in September received the worst rating since the inception of the site by the majority of users that voted
Fami is wrong.

Well, I haven't posted here in months. I hope this Direct is good.
I honestly think that Pyoro's source has been caught. His only leak being one made by another person is quite telling.

Will be interesting to see if these FE4 rumors finally come true. If we don’t see it here then I’ll be forever skeptical.

Looks like some contents of the Direct is already getting out there. Some Splatoon amiibo is making the rounds and expected to be announced.

Only teasing in regards to the Directs content I need leading up to tomorrow is our favorite birds, excited to see what the most trusted source got in store lol

Brazil said he hasn't heard anything about Ace Attorney. Maybe Pyoro just liked that tweet randomly? He has like tweets that didn't pan out before.

Iirc it originates from an old interview with Horii, where he used some "ominous" wording to state that he would like to do remakes of 1 + 2 too.

Plus speculation why this project takes so long when Asano games are usually in a "short-ish" announcement -> release timeframe.
this, plus the teaser they released didn't reference 3, just DQ and used a logo for DQ instead of DQ3
then midori also posted about it being the trilogy but since then he has walked back on it. it looks like it's gonna be just 3 which makes SE's teaser very weird.

No mention of successor can still show games for the successor, just not mentioned. They didn't say no successor "related" announcement.
Exactly what I was thinking too.
I'm Not giving my hopes up, but it would be a possibility

I just remembered that I woke up at 9am, and then went back to sleep. Then during that period of sleep between 9 and 10 I had a dream a StarWars Direct was announced and it was all going to be ports of old StarWars games and this place shutdown bc the outrage.

Things I think we can reasonably expect to see:
  • Splatoon 3 DLC
  • Beyond Good & Evil Remaster
  • Among Us
  • Dragon Quest III HD-2D
  • Ace Attorney
Wild that we have very little confirmed in the way of first-party games.

Brazil said he hasn't heard anything about Ace Attorney. Maybe Pyoro just liked that tweet randomly? He has like tweets that didn't pan out before.
He directly responded to the tweet with a clear hint at the Investigations games.

If this is a remaster/remake heavy Direct i'll be happy, good way to close out Switch.

I hope that Good Feel Goemon-like game this a western release confirmation during this.

If this is a remaster/remake heavy Direct i'll be happy, good way to close out Switch.

I hope that Good Feel Goemon-like game this a western release confirmation during this.
DK64- Oh please God Almighty in heaven please I beg you, bless us with DK64-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom