• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b8adf96a-865c-490d-9e5a-aae811336dd2_text.gif

Wonder if they'll announce the Switch 2 even though they clearly said there's no mention of it in here. Maybe Furukawa and this "Nintendo" account can't be trusted.

Also, shout out to Brazil, although I’ve had doubts about his info earlier in the year, he was the only one to come out and say “the direct is this date” and obviously was right

Fuck I can’t watch this live…. y‘all think my therapist buys me saying watching this during our appointment is a necessity to my mental health?

Genuinely wondering: Disregarding any rumors on this, what exactly makes a Nintendo Direct announcement today possible?

I mean previous Directs have been announced on Wednesdays and streamed right the day after pretty consistently.
Considering Nintendo is now releasing games on thursdays doesn't it make more sense for them to announce the direct on June 19th for June 20th so they can shadowdrop some games like Metroid Prime 2 Remastered? (Or more Gamecube HD ports)
Of course they could still announce it today, but i'd amagine if they do, the Direct will be livestreamed on thursday rather than tuesday.

As for game announcements, i just want to finally see Metroid Prime 4 in action. Everything else is just gonna be a bonus for me.
Never been happier to be wrong about something.

“No mention of the Switch successor”. Doesn’t mean they won’t show a video montage of it without ever saying its name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom