• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSO updates should be all but a lock which excites me a lot on its own. Hoping for DK64, Banjo-Tooie, Metroid Zero Mission, maybe even Conker if we’re feeling daring and lucky.
Hell yeah to DK64 and Zero Mission. I'd love to replay the latter, and I haven't touched the former since playing it in my cousin's basement when I was like 8 years old. I know it apparently hasn't aged well, but I'd still give it a spin 100%.
I don't feel the hype at all
Well, let's see if there truly is a first time for everything (read: Lukas being wrong about a Direct date lmao)

I prefer hype music that's a bit more classier and refined

Sorry, but this thread has been called a Punk Rock concert by Irene ( ;D ), so more energy it is:

uvi2uj4ycfdb1.gif

;D

We're in the A-Team Plan B timeline.

And we all know that for the A-Team, Plan B is ... "There is no Plan B"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom