• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear @Brazil , if there's no Direct tomorrow, since you used Android 18 for the tease, I'm gonna curse the thread with Dragon Ball Z Krilin... the Dragon Ball GT Krilin !
And everyone will be very embarassed ! Ah AH ! That will teach you ! ^^

Well I think it will. I hope, I can't believe how stupid I would look if it doesn't.
Maybe you could pretend to be embarassed ? Just be sure to keep this conversation private and not in the thread.

We should let spoilers know that they are allowed in here cause so far it doesn't seem they received the memo lol
Also the poster on Era who leaked some SE announcements for the Direct got banned (not for the leaks, he is 100% legitimate, but because of behaviour). Damn, we are left with nothing lol
What were those said rumors ? Missed it.

The translation of that text is Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah. I have no idea what this could mean.
BE9-C236-E34-E971-AC52-E607-BAE0-D89244.jpg

To me, the way these two (Pyoro and NS News Subao) hint at Directs is exactly the same. Are they really not the same person?

Okay folks, there's been more than 40(!) pages since my last post here and i didn't check in here over the weekend.

If someone could hit me up to date, i'd be grateful.

The translation of that text is Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah. I have no idea what this could mean.

NO OBJECTION!

I’m assuming that’s a translation of the gunshots from Oldbag in the picture. We already have the entire AA series on the Switch though, right? And they’re hardly introducing a new one in a Direct?

3/4 games to be revealed and listed
DQ HD-2D
Fantasian port by SE, handled by YoshiP team
No FF9, no FFT
Also said we should see SaGa Frontier 2 remaster soon but didn't explicitly said at the Direct
Did you have the link?

The bird spoke.

Checks Pyoro twitter account

That single post resulted in 40 new pages?!

I'm unsure if i'm worried or impressed. Maybe both, i call it imworrypressed.

I’m assuming that’s a translation of the gunshots from Oldbag in the picture. We already have the entire AA series on the Switch though, right? And they’re hardly introducing a new one in a Direct?

But what if they do exactly that?

I'm not teasing, or anything.

Nope, 2 AA games are still missing, 3 if we are counting spin offs.

AA: Miles Edgeworth Investigation 1 and 2 and Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright.

Did you have the link?
It was through several posts in several threads. He is not really a leaker, like he hasn't a channel or anything. I would rather not linked to his posts since he is low profile + being banned it is harder to find them now. He used to be a mod on GAF back then. He 100% has some insider infos, it is pretty rare he shares them though.

Third parties leaks still keeping the momentum I see lol

Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase incoming.

And while i know that being a Partner Showcase doesn't mean there're no Nintendo announcements (just fewer), a Fire Emblem announcement could definitely count as a Partner announcement too since IS is a third party developer!

;D

Another 3rd party game rumored to be in the direct? Damn where are the first party game rumors. It’s dragon quest, among us, house of dead 2 remake, BG&E, Ace Attorney, Fantasian…
That’s how you know the direct is real. Cause fake leakers will only try to reveal first party stuff lol

3/4 games to be revealed and listed
DQ HD-2D
Fantasian port by SE, handled by YoshiP team
No FF9, no FFT
Also said we should see SaGa Frontier 2 remaster soon but didn't explicitly said at the Direct
Seems really weird for the Fantasian port to be done by SE themselves?

Another 3rd party game rumored to be in the direct? Damn where are the first party game rumors. It’s dragon quest, among us, house of dead 2 remake, BG&E, Ace Attorney, Fantasian…
It makes sense for a partner showcase to have only third party games leaked

So let me get this straight.

In this direct, there is a genuine, tangible chance we get FE 4 remake, Prime 4, DQ trilogy remake, Fantasian port, Silksong, a new ace attorney game and a new DK game while we're at it?

Oh la la.

Seems really weird for the Fantasian port to be done by SE themselves?
YoshiP and Sakaguchi being friends helped apparently. Also my guess is SE supervised the port but it wasn't developed internally, like many SE projects. Mistwalker also needs partners to develop and distribute their games, they are too small to handle most of them

In this direct, there is a genuine, tangible chance we get FE 4 remake, Prime 4, DQ trilogy remake, Fantasian port, Silksong, a new ace attorney game and a new DK game while we're at it?

Oh la la.

The irony is that Prime 4 and DK are the least likely things imo. ;]

Oh la la.
Not really, silksong, prime 4 and new dk are probably not going to happen

I think Furukawas wording does sound like "We have one final Switch Direct in June".

I still have the thought that they have the Switch 2 reveal in September (before TGS) or at latest in October, and a few games shown in there will afterwards be confirmed for cross-gen, Prime 4 for example.

Two flies with one strike, so there wouldn't be a need for a dedicated Direct (of either form) for Switch in fall anymore.

Thirds then being allowed to freely talk and announce at TGS would do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom