• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This direct could literally just be a 40 minute loop of the Berry Big Circus theme with “A new Ace Attorney game is releasing in 2024” written in comic sans over a picture of Spark Brushel, and it’d still be a goated direct.

This is exactly how i would picture a Direct made by Joko & Klaas (two german TV persons), down to the Comic Sans font used.

Ehm no… why would Nintendo even announce a Nintendo Direct for June so far in advance foe just beign a partner showcase? I don’t think so.
I wouldn't think they would either, just a little concerned since there have been zero first party hints so far.

This direct could literally just be a 40 minute loop of the Berry Big Circus theme with “A new Ace Attorney game is releasing in 2024” written in comic sans over a picture of Spark Brushel, and it’d still be a goated direct.
I'm currently thinking it'll be 40 minutes of Furukawa yelling at Famiboards telling us that unless we send Pyoro dead on a stick to Kyoto, Nintendo is stopping production on all games and going back to the Hanafuda business.

This will then prompt a worldwide hunt that will contribute to, among many other things, the destruction of human civilization, as we burn everything down to flush the bird from his bunker.

1280x720.jpg

That primal satisfaction you get when exposing a smug, lying witness is something you only really find in AA.

That one, specific feeling, it's so good.

Last edited:
I would die of hype for a new ace attorney

It makes me really happy to see a lot of other people in this thread are also fans

I would be hyped, but survive, if it's an investigations remake with 2 finally in English

I can't wait for Edgeworth to investigate the curious case of the DQ HD2D remake. If anyone will find out if it's the trilogy or just 3, it's him.

Kinda weird that Pyoro said one thing a dipped, especially if the direct is tomorrow morning. Unless he’s gonna go sicko mode today and early tomorrow, I don’t see him leaking all of it

Woke up out of nowhere at 4:30AM, i need to go back to sleep so I can make a “LETS GO FE4 TIME” post when Nintendo makes the tweet (also so I don’t wake up late or too tired for my beach date with my girlfriend)

Some sort of Ace Attorney announcement oh myyyyyyy. 10/10 direct incoming.

That’s enough for me though — off to the non-spoiler thread now. Have a good one everyone 🫡

Man, i can't find that video / gif anymore. Anyone remember it?
It's a Phoenix Wright edit of that Leslie Nielsen Dracula movie, the part where Dracula and Van Helsing are doing an insult duel and appear literally everywhere just to deliver another insult. But the edit is with Wright and Edgeworth doing an "OBJECTION!" duel.

Sooo Investigations 1&2 HD? Will be cool to finally have the whole franchise released in the West and available on current consoles.

Kinda weird that Pyoro said one thing a dipped, especially if the direct is tomorrow morning. Unless he’s gonna go sicko mode today and early tomorrow, I don’t see him leaking all of it
He focuses a lot on 1st party stuff, and besides the fact that he doesn’t know everything, there are Directs that are very light on 1st party announcements. September 2021 for example, which only had Kirby and Bayonetta. This could be another one of those.

I guess AA fans got a reason to celebrate. Congrats are in order!

bites his Hard Knuckle

He focuses a lot on 1st party stuff, and besides the fact that he doesn’t know everything, there are Directs that are very light on 1st party announcements. September 2021 for example, which only had Kirby and Bayonetta. This could be another one of those.
It's probably going to be one of those.

i will take it, we need all the games readily and easily accessible on modern platforms.

tho 2's fan translation is so good, i hope capcom's official localization lives up to it.
Yeah I’m honestly fine with it, this completes the series on modern systems like you said, plus first official release of I2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom