• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Investigations games.
Why is it? I haven't played them so I don't know if the hint points towards them or not. Maybe it's because Oldbag appears in the Investigations games too? But both the sprite and text are from JFA. Weird... Hope it's both AA7 & Investigations games

I am super impatient to know if the switch first party twilight year(s) will be a big firework or some minimal life support.

I refuse to believe in a brand new AA until I see it with my own eyes, I've been burnt before

If it is my scream of excitement will cause a disturbance on the Richter Scale

I refuse to believe in a brand new AA until I see it with my own eyes, I've been burnt before

If it is my scream of excitement will cause a disturbance on the Richter Scale
Not impossible though! They announced AA7 back in 2017 in TGS along with AA Trilogy. They never gave us any update on that, it's been a long time since then so they probably did it. I'm sure this time it would be in a 3D space with the characters moving in the scenarios, like Raincode or something like that. It's gotta be pretty ambitious, if Capcom followed with this game the same logic they did with all their new games. I also think they've been waiting to release the whole saga on new consoles before revealing the game.

I love this time when Europe is waiting for the Americans to wake up so we can have Nintendo news. Christmas morning as a kid vibes.

Imagine if we get no announcement at all till June 30 and then Nintendo tweet that June was a typo and they meant July.

I'm sorry, but if this Direct has a new fucking Ace Attorney game in it I will absolutely consider it the best Direct of all time.

I canā€™t believe the Nintendo switch is so underpowered that Nintendo fans are getting hyped for a new lame AA game when playstation and xbox get all the big new epic AAA games

RE Engine Phoenix incoming?

If a new Ace Attorney actually gets announced the Direct is an automatic 10/10 regardless of what else is shown, it's been so damn long.

The direct could literally be a ten second clip saying a new Ace Attorney is releasing this year and it would still be the best direct ever.

That's not an indication of Direct appearance tbh, there were many like this, not having an eShop page despite having one on other storefronts.

Plus it doesn't look like it's a regular Direct tier indie. Directs have some big stuff like Ender Magnolia or Blanc.

If Nintendo doesn't say anything today, the despair in this thread will be funny to witness. If they do say something, we'll have a Direct coming our way within the next day or so.

We're looking at a win-win situation, I'd say. It's a good day.

Pretending i don't care about the Nintendo Direct so it gets announced faster /s

I'm curious to see what they have to announce. Praying for the TLoZ HD games from Wii U, but who knows what Nintendo wants to do with those </3. Fully expecting some sort of HD port of some other one of their games from older consoles too. Nintendo loves to do these on the tail's end of a generation. Just like we got Samus Returns (remake, technically?) and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn.

Why is it? I haven't played them so I don't know if the hint points towards them or not. Maybe it's because Oldbag appears in the Investigations games too? But both the sprite and text are from JFA. Weird... Hope it's both AA7 & Investigations games
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

What if the June Direct is a 28 minute video demonstration for Luigiā€™s Mansion 2 HD, releasing next week exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system?

Just caught up with the last few pages to discover there might be a new Ace Attorney game at the Direct. I don't think my heart can take that.

Iā€™d be super hyped for either Ace Attorney 7 or an Investigations collection because either way I get a new (to me) Ace Attorney game.

If Nintendo doesn't say anything today, the despair in this thread will be funny to witness. If they do say something, we'll have a Direct coming our way within the next day or so.

We're looking at a win-win situation, I'd say. It's a good day.
I mean we know for sure a Direct is coming in June. There were some darker time where we didn't even know if there would even be one. I still expect some drama queen posts though lol
I miss E3 . It was good to have some date long in advance and to always be sure a big fat Direct was on the horizon. I miss this comfy feeling

As a celebration of this glorious Switch lifecycle, maybe this will be a Nintendo "Everyone's Here" Direct.

Capcom will bring Ace Attorney. Team Cherry will deliver Silksong. Bandai Namco is porting the rest of the Dark Souls trilogy. Konami is dropping more Metal Gear Solid. And even Rare will join the party with Donkey Kong 64 Remastered.

This direct could literally just be a 40 minute loop of the Berry Big Circus theme with ā€œA new Ace Attorney game is releasing in 2024ā€ written in comic sans over a picture of Spark Brushel, and itā€™d still be a goated direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom