• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should just do a big ol' N64 racing games drop on NSO tbh

Ridge Racer 64, the Cruis'n games, heck, maybe see if they can get Beetle Adventure Racing
Top Gear Rally and Aerogauge, please.

hqdefault.jpg

FCst6_4WYBErbCQ.jpg

There is a spoilers thread and everyone is too much of a coward to post spoilers. Fine, I'll do it myself.

The Legend of Zelda: Link X Tingle's Awakening

There's your rumored 2D Zelda game. You heard it here first.

Announcement or no announcement, I expected crashes at the turn of at least a couple hours.
its gonna be like dbz opening

The chaos is advancing toward us,
This is no time to be crying.
Increasing our excitement one hundredfold,
Let’s become the stars of our party!

or better , the fisrt verse of portuguese one

i can present the danger and the caos

i will not Condemn myself to Doomerism. i will place my trust in Sus and Brazil and the glorious Process. Praise be.

It's 21:13 (09:13 p.m.) in Brazil already, almost time to go to sleep and jump 8 hours in time!

Last edited:
Man if we have hype for this... imagine when we get to Switch 2 territory, people will die.
The Switch 2 reveal trailer will be historic.

Like, it's something that makes me extremely giddy to think about.
the gaming forums and most internet spaces will go batshit, when Nintendo tweet about the successor reveal trailer, especially since it's the successor of the Switch.

dont worry if theres no Direct in june 18th, we still could have said Direct in june 25th, then we panic, if neither happen in this day.
i mean, we KNOW ones in june, theres no reason to panic either way, if we hear nothing by tuesday then its happening next week. i just dont wanna have to wait another week, im impatient enough as is.

Why are some people dooming right now?

It’s been anything but a usual lead-up to a Direct. We had it announced ahead of time by Nintendo themselves over a month ago, but way less additional rumors or leaks. Several things indicate the 18th, but no guarantees with less than the usual from Pyoro and Nate. The holiday this week and release of LM2 next week also muddies things a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom