• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are devs with games that I believe will be featured in there that haven't been talked to about the Switch 2.

That's crazy, man, hahaha.

Damn, it’s completely over for the process
Let’s hope at least for prime 2 and 3 release like pikmin 1+2
No graphical update but with twin stick controls.

Android 18!! (I'm not sure if it means what I think it does but hey!)

6ffe9dc6eb6e7316ae830bb6c50eaaa5.jpg

I'm really, really attached to GVG's idea of an NdCube-developed new take on Game & Watch Gallery and I'm going to be absolutely and comprehensively crushed when this never, ever happens.

So is Prime 4 deconfirmed? Are we getting a direct on the 18th? Are you all gonna realize Nintendo meant a partner and not a general?

2025 release doesn’t mean Prime 4 can’t be shown anyway.

Could follow the BotW way. Shown in June the year before new console announcement, releases with new console the next year

I’m kind of ready to see donkey kong country returns hd next week, I’m a complete non believer in epdk so that’s what I’m expecting.
With a lack of prime 4 we could really see a new 2d zelda as the ender so that’s pretty hype.
[Edit]
Ok nate didn’t say the game is not appearing at the direct but only coming in 2025, so let’s just see

If Prime 4 isn't this year then yeah realistically 2D Zelda and DK are their only major games they could have in the chamber (I'm using "major" as, like, selling 3 million or more). Or maybe this will be a quieter year for Nintendo. All we can do now is wait.

It makes perfect sense, and yet there's zero insider chatter. I want to be optimistic, but after a decade of nothing, I've become a no hoper.

16lH4sW.png

To be fair, there's zero insider chatter about anything related to Nintendo, unless you believe the codenames

Remember Nate said he knew a three day window. With his poll makes me think he still only knows the window and not the exact date.

If Prime 4 isn't this year then yeah realistically 2D Zelda and DK are their only major games they could have in the chamber (I'm using "major" as, like, selling 3 million or more). Or maybe this will be a quieter year for Nintendo. All we can do now is wait.
Wait, who's that? By god it's NDcube with a steel chair 5 million seller!

“It’s Next Week LFG” is not NEARLY as much of a stretch as some actual hints we’ve gotten. I totally would’ve bought that if Nate hadn’t clarified, plus we know he’s used polls as hints before
True. Nate dropped a St Elmo’s fire hint one time. That is deep down the obscurity list. just heard the song a day ago is the only reason I remember this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom