• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate’s YT poll secretly stating when the direct is.

The only definitive statement is the one for next week.

especially when you look at it side by side with the September one(which was on the 14th)

69da8f0d0971acc44fae25beb52fadcc.png

Wait, what is it exactly that people are seeing in Nate's YouTube poll that's making them think he's hinting at next week?

I just had a look at the poll, and both options (next week or the last week of June) are worded the same way.

Am I hallucinating? Am I stupid? Or has everyone gone crazy?
It's coz the option is "it's next week" like a statement

Ok, I was thinking you people had lost it. But considering the September thing, which I wasn't aware of, and the LFG part of the poll, I'm now sold.

If the direct is next week, and Pyoro hasn’t tweeted,then there is only one completely logical conclusion: there are no games in the direct
Fifty minutes of Nintendo trying to get people into hobbies that aren't video games.

It's not a derogatory view of K&K, but I think they haven't provided enough nutritious information besides anecdotes. In my opinion, apart from their previous work experience at NoA, they are no different from other Youtubers.

The only thing I like is what they said about Nintendo hating Geoff and Direct deliberately avoiding SGF. I have never taken it seriously, but I find it very interesting, especially after seeing too many advertisements on Geoff's show.

My impression of it can't be worse, it's funny to have the Direct deliberately avoiding SGF meme.

Aside from Retro, what other Nintendo partner would you be confident in? Most of their partners are kinda mid
Honestly yeah that's why I suggested bringing it back internal because even their other studios who are good aren't necessarily a great fit for Yoshi. Maybe a collab with an indie team or something?

My main question is is it a morning Direct or an afternoon one? I greatly prefer them to be at ~3PM Pacific rather than ~9AM Pacific, but they seem to be alternating the times in recent years.

I'm a university student and last year I had an exam at the exact time of the june direct (turning on my phone afterwards to be flooded with Mario RPG alerts was wild)
This year I have an exam on the 26th. So I fully expect the same cruel fate to befall me once more

Shovel Knight rerelease with no date?? Come to think of it, nothing at the Yacht Club show was dated, game development is hard😞

My main question is is it a morning Direct or an afternoon one? I greatly prefer them to be at ~3PM Pacific rather than ~9AM Pacific, but they seem to be alternating the times in recent years.
Anything is better than the 6 AM Pokemon presents and the mini drops

Shovel Knight rerelease with no date?? Come to think of it, nothing at the Yacht Club show was dated, game development is hard😞
It is. I also feel like yacht club tries to cram so much stuff into the game maybe at the detriment of getting them to the fans. But quality is usually top notch, so can’t get too upset. Hopefully they don’t overwork themselves.

I really really REALLY want it to be an afternoon/evening show, since I’d like to get as many people together as possible for what could be the last Switch-era Direct, but considering the last two Generals were in the morning, I expect the pattern to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom