• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic RPGs |ST| Our Home Base For All Role Playing Game Discussions!

Tonight I got to hear Tifa say "dilly dally shilly shally" in a goddamn theater.

Was a long time coming.

It took me over a week in real world time to finish Dondoko Island in Like A Dragon 8 with a five star resort and have over 100 guests (mostly because I was busy, I checked out on Day 41). It was a really cool mode with a lot of thought and care put into it and I liked how it even crossed over a bit with the other RPG in the RPG, Sujimon, in the middle of it. After being away from the main game for so long I really had to take some time to get my bearings again yesterday, but I’m eager to keep pushing forward again tonight. Hoping I can finally finish Chapter 6 especially since I’m 57.5 hours in and I’m still not halfway through the main story haha.

Tomorrow we can stream the sax!

One hell of an Octopath week for me. This wonderful surprise today and the (finally in English) first Artbook landing on my doorstep in a couple of days. Cannot wait!

Edit: Holy shit my order just got updated. It's coming today! Pretty damn good Thursday uh.

Last edited:
Completed Persona 3 Reload. Persona 3 Portable was my most played PSP game but I never finished it, I have now rectified that. Overall, great game, with some pacing issues especially near the end. The pacing feels like the game is still built around fatigue system where the game assumes you will be going into Tartarus multiple times instead of completing it in one go.

Really loved the story and the difficulty at least 60% of the time in Merciless was challenging and enjoyable. Music was overall great with a couple really losing their impact.

Gonna marinade on my P3R journey for a week or two while playing FF14, then its back to my adventures with Ichiban Kasuga!

On chapter 8 of AstLibra now. Closing in on the end but this really isn’t a game I could recommend at this point, it’s more of a curio. Wildly uneven difficulty spikes, mid level bosses with no save points and tons of tough enemies in front of you. Puzzles that don’t follow any kind of logic and are awkward in that ‘maybe I’ll just keep trying to use stuff from my inventory’ sense from adventure games 30 years ago. Plus the usual creepy tropey nonsense. It’s a shame really. There’s a good 2D action rpg with an interesting story and some fine ideas of its own buried underneath all this stuff, but it’s frustrating to keep stumbling into yet another damage sponge boss, knowing that, when I fail, it’ll be another 15 minutes of slogging through enemies to have another go.

On chapter 8 of AstLibra now. Closing in on the end but this really isn’t a game I could recommend at this point, it’s more of a curio. Wildly uneven difficulty spikes, mid level bosses with no save points and tons of tough enemies in front of you. Puzzles that don’t follow any kind of logic and are awkward in that ‘maybe I’ll just keep trying to use stuff from my inventory’ sense from adventure games 30 years ago. Plus the usual creepy tropey nonsense. It’s a shame really. There’s a good 2D action rpg with an interesting story and some fine ideas of its own buried underneath all this stuff, but it’s frustrating to keep stumbling into yet another damage sponge boss, knowing that, when I fail, it’ll be another 15 minutes of slogging through enemies to have another go.
Uh boy I was finding myself going back and forth on whether I should keep this on my wishlist but these are some pretty damning words. Given that I wasn't 100% percent sold on it I might as well take it out and just keep the game in mind in case of a too good to pass up deal. I'm mostly fascinated by the usual "hobbyist's labor of love" angle of its development but it really doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy.

Uh boy I was finding myself going back and forth on whether I should keep this on my wishlist but these are some pretty damning words. Given that I wasn't 100% percent sold on it I might as well take it out and just keep the game in mind in case of a too good to pass up deal. I'm mostly fascinated by the usual "hobbyist's labor of love" angle of its development but it really doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy.
Yeah I’ve just given up on it. It’s rare for me to give up so close to the end, but I was having a huge amount of fun in chapters 1-3, then 4-5 gets creepy, then 6-7 ramps up the difficulty to the point I wasn’t even enjoying the combat any more. Then chapter 8 is just like ‘lol hope you like tons of bosses with HP for days, attacks that strip off almost all your HP, the screen full of bullets and 30 enemies to fight through before you can try again’. At that point I’m just ‘sorry, this is just sunk cost fallacy, I’ll watch the ending on YouTube’.

Yeah I’ve just given up on it. It’s rare for me to give up so close to the end, but I was having a huge amount of fun in chapters 1-3, then 4-5 gets creepy, then 6-7 ramps up the difficulty to the point I wasn’t even enjoying the combat any more. Then chapter 8 is just like ‘lol hope you like tons of bosses with HP for days, attacks that strip off almost all your HP, the screen full of bullets and 30 enemies to fight through before you can try again’. At that point I’m just ‘sorry, this is just sunk cost fallacy, I’ll watch the ending on YouTube’.
I found this weird, because at chapter 8 you are pretty much a god of destruction if you are using correct abilities, upgrading stats and equipment. Some of the special bosses are very spongy but story related ones I can't remember one a where it took me more than 3 or 4 minutes. And the in the post game you can get even more broken and the final final boss only last like a minute or two

You got further than me at least, I've just finished Chapter 6 and I think I'm probably done, or at least taking a break. Though maybe because I'm stopping early I have a better impression of this game than you. The core gameplay loop is really solid but not much else is hooking me, and I think I've got my fill of the loop

I found this weird, because at chapter 8 you are pretty much a god of destruction if you are using correct abilities, upgrading stats and equipment. Some of the special bosses are very spongy but story related ones I can't remember one a where it took me more than 3 or 4 minutes. And the in the post game you can get even more broken and the final final boss only last like a minute or two
I’m gonna guess I wasn’t using the ‘correct’ abilities and equipment then, which doesn’t surprise me as I found much the game fairly opaque. I was level 41 and facing off against a drone boss in chapter 8 with a big laser beam weapon, and after a dozen tries, with having to fight through 30 enemies to get to it, I’d just had enough after wasting a couple of hours of my time. I agree the story bosses aren’t bad but mid-stage bosses without a save point or at least a ‘retry boss fight’ option are just weird.

Last edited:
I’m gonna guess I wasn’t using the ‘correct’ abilities and equipment then, which doesn’t surprise me as I found much the game fairly opaque. I was level 41 and facing off against a drone boss in chapter 7 with a big laser beam weapon, and after a dozen tries, with having to fight through 30 enemies to get to it, I’d just had enough. I agree the story bosses aren’t too bad but mid-stage bosses without a save point or at least a ‘retry boss fight’ option are just weird.
Oh yeah, I remember the drone boss, that one also killed me 2 or 3 times and yeah it sucks there are no checkpoints (at least you get to keep the exp). But yeah looking back I was about lvl 50 there (since I was grinding weapons and armors abilities) and just by doing that you get a lot of stats with the gems, plus using the scales bonuses, so I was overpowered at that point.

Oh yeah, I remember the drone boss, that one also killed me 2 or 3 times and yeah it sucks there are no checkpoints (at least you get to keep the exp). But yeah looking back I was about lvl 50 there (since I was grinding weapons and armors abilities) and just by doing that you get a lot of stats with the gems, plus using the scales bonuses, so I was overpowered at that point.
Ah that’ll do it. I just don’t feel like grinding this one out. Out of interest, can you remember any kind of vague strategy for the fight? I get you either have to be above or below the laser, that’s fine. But even closing in to do damage, it’s secondary weapon of the blue orbs seems to do tons of damage. I’ve been leaning on the ‘energy drain’ ability to regain health by triggering skills when about to get hit, but I just couldn’t figure this one out.

Doesn’t help that I’ve got the Unicorn Overlord demo I’d really rather be playing too

Ah that’ll do it. I just don’t feel like grinding this one out. Out of interest, can you remember any kind of vague strategy for the fight? I get you either have to be above or below the laser, that’s fine. But even closing in to do damage, it’s secondary weapon of the blue orbs seems to do tons of damage. I’ve been leaning on the ‘energy drain’ ability to regain health by triggering skills when about to get hit, but I just couldn’t figure this one out.

Doesn’t help that I’ve got the Unicorn Overlord demo I’d really rather be playing too
After level 50 you can pretty much tank that damage, but IIRC the mermaid bubbles summon aslo work as shield so you can protect against the blue orbs. Also you can alway cheese the game if you master any of the staff with longe range attacks and have the skill to swing faster (don't remember if it was an accesory or a karon skill). The later one lets you melt even special bosses at low level

After level 50 you can pretty much tank that damage, but IIRC the mermaid bubbles summon aslo work as shield so you can protect against the blue orbs. Also you can alway cheese the game if you master any of the staff with longe range attacks and have the skill to swing faster (don't remember if it was an accesory or a karon skill). The later one lets you melt even special bosses at low level
After spending all day on it, I finally managed to power through and beat chapter 8, although the final set of bosses felt a bit rough. Dear lord that last one, the girl with the drone on either side, was brutal. Seeing as credits have rolled and that’s my usual cue to wander off, I’m not sure whether I want to stick around for the final chapter, I feel like I’m probably at my limit of what my aging reflexes can handle. I do want to see how the story ends but honestly, if it’s a shitload of damage sponge super-bosses on top of the inevitable creepiness over the trapped goddess, I think I can happily move on. 😥

After spending all day on it, I finally managed to power through and beat chapter 8, although the final set of bosses felt a bit rough. Dear lord that last one, the girl with the drone on either side, was brutal. Seeing as credits have rolled and that’s my usual cue to wander off, I’m not sure whether I want to stick around for the final chapter, I feel like I’m probably at my limit of what my aging reflexes can handle. I do want to see how the story ends but honestly, if it’s a shitload of damage sponge super-bosses on top of the inevitable creepiness over the trapped goddess, I think I can happily move on. 😥
IIRC the final chapter is just boss fights, 2 of them are easy and the other 2 does have bullet hell attacks. At this point you should have access to the undergound of the castle where it's very easy to grind since enemies gives you a lot of exp and gems, or kill any of the special bosses. one of them drops a best armor you can get before the post game

IIRC the final chapter is just boss fights, 2 of them are easy and the other 2 does have bullet hell attacks. At this point you should have access to the undergound of the castle where it's very easy to grind since enemies gives you a lot of exp and gems, or kill any of the special bosses. one of them drops a best armor you can get before the post game
Ah thats interesting. I played some more and enjoyed going under the castle, I beat the boss there and got a shield that, when mastered, lets me use a greatsword and shield at the same time. That’s pretty cool!

I notice my swing speed is still really slow with big weapons. How do I get my weight score down? Is there a skill for this that I’ve missed or something?

Also I’m trying to get back to the sage’s tower in chapter 7, through the mirror, but it doesn’t seem to let me get there after travelling to the area with the insects. Still, 3 of the hidden bosses down so far.

Thanks for all the tips by the way, I’d have abandoned it otherwise.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we can stream the sax!

Goddamnit it iTunes/Apple Music you had one job. Looks like we have another Bravely Default II situation where it's currently only on Spotify in the US 😭

I have a Spotify account but I want to pay for this and BDII for crying out loud. And Triangle Strategy is nowhere to be found still...

Ah thats interesting. I played some more and enjoyed going under the castle, I beat the boss there and got a shield that, when mastered, lets me use a greatsword and shield at the same time. That’s pretty cool!

I notice my swing speed is still really slow with big weapons. How do I get my weight score down? Is there a skill for this that I’ve missed or something?

Also I’m trying to get back to the sage’s tower in chapter 7, through the mirror, but it doesn’t seem to let me get there after travelling to the area with the insects. Still, 3 of the hidden bosses down so far.

Thanks for all the tips by the way, I’d have abandoned it otherwise.

Yeah the greatsword and shield let's you have the best of both worlds. IIRC weight is affected by the weapon mastery, agility stat and level, but you can add a modifier with the scales (which is recommended). So it's better to focus on unlocking agility points in the board.

As for the tower, I think there is a teleporter in town or in the ship where you arrive originally (all the way to the right) that takes you to the tower area

Yeah the greatsword and shield let's you have the best of both worlds. IIRC weight is affected by the weapon mastery, agility stat and level, but you can add a modifier with the scales (which is recommended). So it's better to focus on unlocking agility points in the board.

As for the tower, I think there is a teleporter in town or in the ship where you arrive originally (all the way to the right) that takes you to the tower area
Ah perfect, thanks!

I had a look at the area where the secret boss is in the demon castle area and the first couple of enemies KO’d me lol

AstLibra update. Made it to the end of chapter 9. After 6(!) meaty bosses before it, I reached the final boss at level 51, after several hours of grinding and taking out 4 of the 6 hidden bosses. While I could take out the final bosses first form, it took me 20 minutes and my hands were killing me at the end of it. I took a break for an hour then went back and the second form promptly wrecked me in seconds. Still, progress. Might have to go and grind a bit more. My heart sank when realising the room with five cylinders was a
Mega Man-style boss rush room, not to mention another immediately afterwards, but at least they were all original enemies. Chapter 9 has almost as many lengthy boss fights as it has regular enemies

So I just finished chapter 9! That last boss gauntlet was intense, and phase two felt pretty obnoxious in how few the opportunities to attack were, but to be fair I find more and more as I learned the fight. I was level 52 at the end, with the shield with a guard of 90 being the thing that kept me in the fight at the end, plus a healthy amount of abuse of invincibility frames on summons!

Thanks for the encouragement, pleased to put this down at last with a happy ending for the cast. Despite my mixed feelings on some elements of the game, I did really enjoy the story.

Last edited:
So I just finished chapter 9! That last boss gauntlet was intense, and phase two felt pretty obnoxious in how few the opportunities to attack were, but to be fair I find more and more as I learned the fight. I was level 52 at the end, with the shield with a guard of 90 being the thing that kept me in the fight at the end, plus a healthy amount of abuse of invincibility frames on summons!

Thanks for the encouragement, pleased to put this down at last with a happy ending for the cast. Despite my mixed feelings on some elements of the game, I did really enjoy the story.
Yeah, iframes is the way haha. I totally encourage you to finish the post game, really the story is not over until that point, but I can totally understand if you don't want to. Maybe you can play it in a lower difficulty if you don't want spongy bosses

I started playing FF7 for the first time and I love the 3X time thing! It makes grinding and random encounters so much more bearable. More games absolutely need to have this, especially older RPG’s like this

I started playing FF7 for the first time and I love the 3X time thing! It makes grinding and random encounters so much more bearable. More games absolutely need to have this, especially older RPG’s like this
I started a replay of FF7 too. Don't have a PS5 to play remake but I can join the party playing the original. The last time I played this was around 2018 so I said why not. The 3X speed is very good for some of the slow actions like stairs. The transitions from the video to the actual action still gets me today.

Hey, first Octopath 2 storyline completed! Really enjoying my time with this, kinda glad that there are less releases this year to force me to go through my backlog a little.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hey, first Octopath 2 storyline completed! Really enjoying my time with this, kinda glad that there are less releases this year to force me to go through my backlog a little.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
I think I said exactly that like three different times in the cutscenes.

Sooo...my copy of FFVII Rebirth arrives tomorrow, and I'm still in the middle Xenoblade 3 (now 53 hours, partway through Ch 5). Still debating whether to stick with Xenoblade and try to avoid Rebirth spoilers or put Xenoblade on hold.

Finally finished up 6.0 of FFXIV last night. Overall opinion of the expansion is pretty mixed. The new dungeons and trials were quite fun, but the story and MSQ pacing on the lower end. By the end I think the excursion into Garlemald was the only consistently strong part of the story.

There were 3 main antagonists in the expansion and the fact I thought Zenos was the best of the 3 despite up to this point in the story being one of the worst villains in the game says a lot about how I feel about Endwalker. I'm also not necessarily opposed to a story pulling the chair out from under you and changing direction in the last act (Final Fantasy as a series is no stranger to this), but in this case I thought it was done to lousy effect. The dynamis/Meteion stuff at the end didn't work for me at all. I know it would've been predictable (god forbid) but I just come away thinking they really probably should've just made Zodiark the endgame here after all. It didn't have to be Zodiark but dynamis/Meteion was underwhelming. Venat/Hydaelyn tried her best to carry Endwalker after the Garlemald section and any part with her in it was at least entertaining to watch but it just wasn't enough. Just not good. And the pacing horrendous in particular. I know part of the issue is just inherent lousy MMO quest design that has plagued all the major expansions of FFXIV in some form, but so many chains of busy work MSQ after moments that should've been raising the bar and the stakes of what's happening just got annoying, and it felt worse in Endwalker than ever before. When those goddamn rabbits came down to Labyrinthos and I had to be a tour guide in what was generally such a climactic moment in the story I started to check out on the whole thing. MSQ is so painful so often.

At this point I'm happy to finally be at the patch content. Looking forward to a lot of new raids. Normal raids and trials are my favorite part of the game, so I'm excited to see what I'll unlock soon. I've also gotten into messing around with glamour stuff for the first time since playing while I was playing through Endwalker which helped make the experience pretty fun despite generally not enjoying the MSQ much at all. Think I'm going to beeline the relic weapon stuff since I've heard Endwalker's relic weapon stuff is easier than it's ever been. I've also only played melee DPS classes up to this point so I'm thinking of trying out something different (probably either dancer or maybe trying out a tank class).

Sooo...my copy of FFVII Rebirth arrives tomorrow, and I'm still in the middle Xenoblade 3 (now 53 hours, partway through Ch 5). Still debating whether to stick with Xenoblade and try to avoid Rebirth spoilers or put Xenoblade on hold.

you should finish chapter 5 i'd say

it's the high point of the game and there's a good stopping point around the start of chapter 6 if you want to stop for a while

Triangle Strategy rocks so much- now that I'm firmly mid-game I have a nice variety of unit combinations that feel really fun to play around with, even (especially?) when Hard mode continues to throw seemingly unwinnable gauntlets at you every two hours. 😂 What a game. What writing and choices!

After 4 replays of FFVII, this is the first time I'm actually going through the front door of the Shinra Building (I always thought it a was a "but thou must" choice using the stair since it's obviously a trap)

I started going through some demos I'd had stashed on Switch and uhh Crystal Project is dangerously addicting stuff. Does demo progress carry over?
Oh what I got that on PC because I didn't think there'd be a Switch version. Ah well.

Chapter 6 and 7 are really really short. Depending on where you are in chapter 5 (and how much progress you want to make to 100% completion) you could finish the game by Saturday. As noted, chapter 5's finale and chapter 6's first 20 minutes are the highpoint/emotional finale of the game. Personal opinion but I found the rest to be somewhat perfunctory.

.....but there's still Future Redeemed left to go and that's awesome all the way through for series fans.

Triangle Strategy rocks so much- now that I'm firmly mid-game I have a nice variety of unit combinations that feel really fun to play around with, even (especially?) when Hard mode continues to throw seemingly unwinnable gauntlets at you every two hours. 😂 What a game. What writing and choices!
I actually went back to my NG+ run last night; the later recruits and upgrades add a LOT of interesting wrinkles to the game. The time mage and calculator are the standouts of the late recruits (the calculator can nuke half of most maps from spawn!!) but probably aren't going to be available until NG+ unless you're focusing on one of the convictions, while the engineer and generalist mage should be available to you shortly but get extremely useful with levels and the right upgrades. Do make sure that you upgrade characters all the way, some characters like the treasure hunter (one of the four late story recruits) don't seem like much when they join up, but are missing huge chunks of their kit until you upgrade their weapons and promote them.

ok i am at a losssss! someone help me with SO2R please.

i just got to lacuer city and i don't know what i'm doing wrong when it comes to battles. i've literally been killed over and over again in simple field encounters and the KO screen keeps being like "upgrade your IC/skills!" and i've done that every single time i get BP. there's this one sorceress random encounter that OHKOs me all the damn time and i have no clue what to do about her. i've helmet-smashed her to get a break, but the moment she uses this lava attack i'm completely done for.

i don't know what to do? i want to like this game and so many people seem to love it, but why the hell am i getting knocked out over and over again, by simple random encounters no less(!!!), even though i'm upgrading everything i possibly can?! i'm at around level 20 to 25 for my three characters. i constantly upgrade their skills and IC. i've tried making new equipment but it just keeps giving me shitty stuff. i try to perfect dodge but it feels like it's a crapshoot with whether or not it works. i literally don't know what to do/what i'm doing wrong. :(

I think I’m 83 hours into Like A Dragon 8 now? The last few days I’ve been making awesome progress on the main story and I just reached chapter 12. I’m aiming for the Platinum and I have 15 trophies left so I still have a good deal of the game ahead even if the end is finally in sight. While I’m not looking forward to perhaps the final grinds after the story ends (maxing the social stats and getting Kasuga to level 70), I’ve been very glad I’ve been so thorough for this playthrough as all of the story stuff off the critical path has been so worthwhile. In particular, I’ve been really enjoying the Life Links which are very cool and have meaningful payoffs if you’ve played all of the games in the series (the second to last one I just did was absolutely fantastic).

My copy of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth should arrive later today so I’m a bit torn how I’m handling that. I can’t see myself not playing it right away, but there’s no way I’m dropping LAD8 at this point. I think my plan will be then to play Rebirth later today and then just focus on LAD8 until I’m done. Going to feel bad inevitably then I won’t be able to play Unicorn Overlord and Dragon’s Dogma II at launch either (I’ve heard Rebirth is easily 100+ hours for thorough players), but yeah it’s just a wonderfully gnarly time for RPG fans.

I think I’m 83 hours into Like A Dragon 8 now? The last few days I’ve been making awesome progress on the main story and I just reached chapter 12. I’m aiming for the Platinum and I have 15 trophies left so I still have a good deal of the game ahead even if the end is finally in sight. While I’m not looking forward to perhaps the final grinds after the story ends (maxing the social stats and getting Kasuga to level 70), I’ve been very glad I’ve been so thorough for this playthrough as all of the story stuff off the critical path has been so worthwhile. In particular, I’ve been really enjoying the Life Links which are very cool and have meaningful payoffs if you’ve played all of the games in the series (the second to last one I just did was absolutely fantastic).

My copy of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth should arrive later today so I’m a bit torn how I’m handling that. I can’t see myself not playing it right away, but there’s no way I’m dropping LAD8 at this point. I think my plan will be then to play Rebirth later today and then just focus on LAD8 until I’m done. Going to feel bad inevitably then I won’t be able to play Unicorn Overlord and Dragon’s Dogma II at launch either (I’ve heard Rebirth is easily 100+ hours for thorough players), but yeah it’s just a wonderfully gnarly time for RPG fans.

i'm in a pretty similar spot also at the start of chapter 12 76 hours in

I sorta regret doing that island thing in one go when I unlocked it just because i've never fully recovered from what going there for ~10 hours or so of playtime did to the pacing but still been slowly making my way through the game a hour or so at a time and enjoying it

Compile Heart actually doing something they should've done years ago and porting the first 3 rebirth games to Switch (And PS4).

Why it took them this long is beyond me though.

As previously noted, I'm in a similar position w/Xenoblade 3. I've been going back and forth on this quite a bit, but I'm probably going to take a similar approach and just try largely to see Xenoblade 3 through first but also try to kick off Rebirth and maybe play that intermittently for the time being.

i'm in a pretty similar spot also at the start of chapter 12 76 hours in

I sorta regret doing that island thing in one go when I unlocked it just because i've never fully recovered from what going there for ~10 hours or so of playtime did to the pacing but still been slowly making my way through the game a hour or so at a time and enjoying it
I also didn’t leave Dondoko Island until I 100% finished it. I don’t think it would have been too bad for me normally, but I got stuck there for over a week in real time since I was kind of busy then which did impact the pacing a lot. I did enjoy that mode a lot, but I also kind of needed a break from LAD at that point even when I did get back to the main story so I feel you.
As previously noted, I'm in a similar position w/Xenoblade 3. I've been going back and forth on this quite a bit, but I'm probably going to take a similar approach and just try largely to see Xenoblade 3 through first but also try to kick off Rebirth and maybe play that intermittently for the time being.
Yeah it can be tough to juggle big RPGs. I tried to do it with my Tales of Symphonia replay and first playthrough of Octopath Traveler II back in December to mixed results. Mainly why I’m thinking I won’t even try to do it here. Helps that I’m so close to the end of LAD8 which makes the decision easier. Curious to hear your thoughts on Xenoblade 3 as you wrap up!

Compile Heart actually doing something they should've done years ago and porting the first 3 rebirth games to Switch (And PS4).

Why it took them this long is beyond me though.
I bought that trilogy on Steam in early 2017. I was all ready to set my self in for a nice, fun, "moe" series...

3 hours in to Rebirth 1 I drop the whole series and never go back ☹️...

That all said... I really... kinda... wanna... import this.... A box set with three separate cases is just....... 🤤

7Ybo8gT.jpeg

SMw3029.jpeg

I bought that trilogy on Steam in early 2017. I was all ready to set my self in for a nice, fun, "moe" series...

3 hours in to Rebirth 1 I drop the whole series and never go back ☹️...

That all said... I really... kinda... wanna... import this.... A box set with three separate cases is just....... 🤤

7Ybo8gT.jpeg

SMw3029.jpeg
Hopefully we get it in English.

These games aren't the cream of the crop, but 1 and SVS were pretty fun and enjoyable. SvS was pretty emotional too, more than you'd think from a series like this.

Back
Top Bottom