• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Princess Peach: Showtime! |ST| Trust the Princess

big lantern ghost

the notorious blg
Pronouns
he/him
eUMebHg.gif

qM7LGu6.png

Special thanks to @E.Gadd for the amazing thread title. šŸ’–

Letā€™s all give a standing ovation for @OTBWY and @Jaysc, who have created an absolutely fabulous Princess Peach theme for Famiboards. Please give it a try!

09akf4H.png

You can change your theme at the bottom-left of any page on the site. The Yeah! button will make a sound with this theme by default; that can be toggled in your account preferences.

Hellos everyone. Wanna thank @big lantern ghost for the amazing looking ST and of course @Jaysc for the amazing work as usual.

It's VERY PINK! and bubbly and I hope you all like it. Please enjoy.

Greets,
OTB

Oooh the theme looks so good, goodbye Tears of the Fami!

I'll be waiting to see what y'all think of the game as I'm on the fence (and Dragon's Dogma 2).

Letā€™s all give a standing ovation for @OTBWY and @Jaysc, who have created an absolutely fabulous Princess Peach theme for Famiboards. Please give it a try!

09akf4H.png

You can change your theme at the bottom-left of any page on the site. The Yeah! button will make a sound with this theme by default; that can be toggled in your account preferences.
This is so cool!

Got this coming Day 1.

Don't think the reviews will be massively glowing, but I hope this is the start of something for Peach going forward. She deserves to have her own slice of the Mario universe in the same way that Luigi, Wario and Yoshi do.

Theme is super blessed, but kinda wish the Yeah! button was changed to Peachy! (and for some reason I'm not hearing it play on desktop Brave Browser, hmm)

A bit too busy atm so I'll cheer Peach on from the audience as she puts on her complete show from Friday! I'm positive the second acts will dazzle beyond what we've seen so far.

Sip on these as u wait for a discount:

I wish I had a kung fu tea near me. They even did something for Pikmin 4 Im pretty sure last year. I never heard of them until the Nintendo promotions they have done because iv never even seen one of those places in real life lol

I really hope itā€™s good! I love peach as a character and she deserves to be in her own series of titles like yoshi gets to be. And hopefully if it does well, it leads the way to my dream turn based rosalina rpg where you collect lumaā€™s and train them for battle

Got this coming Day 1.

Don't think the reviews will be massively glowing, but I hope this is the start of something for Peach going forward. She deserves to have her own slice of the Mario universe in the same way that Luigi, Wario and Yoshi do.
I hear its a little on the easy side but thats fine for me. Thats why I like Kirby. Sometimes its fun to boot up a game to just mow through. It can almost be therapeutic. I can see myself switching from me raging at Mario Kart 8 online or Tetris 99 to calm down and take it smooth with Showtime. Also for me I like to replay easier games more often than harder games, Because even if its like a bad day after work where my energy has been completely drained from a bad work day I can enjoy an easier game but a more challenging game I just wont have the energy to play through.

However I played the demo and although I didint go out of my way looking for the lil star things (or whatever the collectables were) I ended up missing like 2 or 3 per stage, So this game might be easy to finish but a bit harder to complete which is neat.

If your hype is real and you or someone you love want to feel a little fancy on launch day, Play Nintendo has you covered with this very adorable papercraft crown!

kkOvV0w.png

You can get the printout right over here.

My god what a thread! What a theme!

giphy.gif

Fami showed out for the Princess. You absolutely love to see it

Interested in the game.

And very worried about the print runs on some of these 2024 Switch titles.

Might pick this up early and play it off and on. Might wait and see if I can get it on sale.

Iā€™m definitely gonna grab this. I need something light and breezy once Iā€™m done with Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

My copy has arrived so I'll be getting into this once I'm done with work for the day

Excited for something light, chill, and breezy after all the massive RPGs I've been sinking time into

Got a text from the Mrs., our younger daughter has never finished her homework and chores as fast as today.

I wonder if that's because of a certain princess game that arrived this morning and has been lying on the living room table since then, hmmm? ^^

Got a text from the Mrs., our younger daughter has never finished her homework and chores as fast as today.

I wonder if that's because of a certain princess game that arrived this morning and has been lying on the living room table since then, hmmm? ^^
So cute šŸ’• I hope you all have fun with it!

Probably pick it up this weekend since I want to play every Nintendo game this year, and I had a good time with the demo. Will be an interesting pairing since Iā€™m also currently deep into finishing Shin Megami Tensei V.

This game may be very easy, but I absolutely love the imagination.

Fighting off zombies with the power of baking is one of those deliciously barmy concepts that feels very Nintendo.

The first few clears on howlongtobeat are around 7 hours. I'd guess a bit longer for the average player who doesn't enter their time on howlongtobeat. Seems more than reasonable for a Nintendo platformer.

Excited to pick this up today and start playing it probably tomorrow morning! How are we liking it so far?

Despite having a backlog, I can't be too mad when that backlog is the final world in Mario v DK, Mario Wonder which is sublime, and this :)

I like the game but cowgirl peach was a bit annoying and is indicative of how painful this game's collectibles are to get in general. You're constantly blocked from going back to a previous area so you either restarts of play through the whole thing again...

I completed Princess Peach Showtime today. It was way better than Good Feel's last game on Switch, Yoshi's Crafted World. It doesn't have the depth that other Nintendo series have like Splatoon, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, etc, but for what it is it's great. I enjoyed my time with it.

I completed Princess Peach Showtime today. It was way better than Good Feel's last game on Switch, Yoshi's Crafted World. It doesn't have the depth that other Nintendo series have like Splatoon, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, etc, but for what it is it's great. I enjoyed my time with it.
Yeah, I agree. Kirby Epic Yarn/Wooly World >> Peach Showtime > Crafted World

Excited to pick this up today and start playing it probably tomorrow morning! How are we liking it so far?

Despite having a backlog, I can't be too mad when that backlog is the final world in Mario v DK, Mario Wonder which is sublime, and this :)
That is in indeed one heck of a backlog!

I have been loving Peach so far, just cleared the third set of levels, with a few collectables left behind for now. I would take an entire Ninja or Mighty Peach game. šŸ¤© Just loaded with adorable designs and great little details.

Iā€™ve played through the first boss this morning, and I have to say, presentation is top notch, the difficulty isnā€™t mindless when it comes to the boss/sub boss, but very much pattern based, and there is plenty of variety.

In four levels, Iā€™ve seen:

Platforming
Autoscrolling levels
Stealth sections
Pattern copying
Boss Battles
Puzzle solving

I feel this will be a good jumping off point for my daughterā€™s next game, as there are plenty of Nintendo games that will match her favourite aspect of this.

The collectibles arenā€™t super obvious, Iā€™m taking my time but have missed at least two in every level so far.

So far, so good!

Back
Top Bottom