• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So "regional fakes" are actually just Divergent Evolutions, like in IRL biology. This makes way more sense than how I understand it in Khus explanations.

Are there any pics of the starters final evos? Thanks.
The games are floating around in circulation, but no one has dumped the games data yet or shared any screenshots of any new mons yet. Odds are we will see the leaks hit the web by the weekend.

Is there a pastebin with a general summary of the leaks? I saw one in July or August but I wondered if there was a more updated one

I was actually looking for it the other day (admittedly not hard) but couldn’t find it. But wasn’t it just a compilation from Khu and that one other source (can’t remember the name lol)? Because I don’t remember anything new coming from there this autumn 🤔

Is there a pastebin with a general summary of the leaks? I saw one in July or August but I wondered if there was a more updated one
I have something saved somewhere, but yeah we haven't had any solid new leaks since that list back in the Summer.

I just want to know Fuecoco's final evo. I also want to know more about the future and past forms some mons get.

I just want to know Fuecoco's final evo.
Me too. Fuecoco's my initial choice, but I can't commit until I know for certain that it doesn't turn into something that looks bad and or dumb.

stares at Poplio and Tepig and Oshawott

I think my heart is set on Quaxly, and unless it does a Samurott I doubt I'll shift. Would be nice to see the final forms though.

I think my heart is set on Quaxly, and unless it does a Samurott I doubt I'll shift. Would be nice to see the final forms though.
All hail the KH Donald Duck Mage and all their healing goodness!

Sprigatito is a cure kitty who (supposedly) turns into an idiot magician, what's not to love

I only hope its stat distribution and move pool don't make it useless

ok but the question is, what reconstruction of spinosaurus
I mean, I want to believe Nintendo might have some sort of giggle after the news of the most recent Spino reconstruction coming out a month after ACNH in 2020 and make it the proper 'sail down the entire length of back and tail', but also while Googling I came across this fan mock-up and now I really wish this was Fuecoco's final evolution

I mean, I want to believe N
intendo might have some sort of giggle after the news of the most recent Spino reconstruction coming out a month after ACNH in 2020 and make it the proper 'sail down the entire length of back and tail', but also while Googling I came across this fan mock-up and now I really wish this was Fuecoco's final evolution

YES but after reading the comments, I would rather have a Carnotaurus and that's all I want

YES but after reading the comments, I would rather have a Carnotaurus and that's all I want
Okay yeah Fuecoco evolving into a towering beast with devil horns but still keeping the stumpy arms would be mad adorable

Starters leg count as they evolve:
Sprigatito: 4 > 2 > 2
Fuecoco: 2 > 2 > 4/2(?)
Quaxly: 2 > 2 > 2

cdc.jpg

Two weeks out until release, now. The leaks will probably start anytime, I think with Sw/Sh we got our first images 13 days before? Something like that.

I'll admit, that is not the design I had in mind for "what if there was a little guy with a coin on his back"

5ANA2Ca.jpeg
Me to dataminers as I constantly check for leaks this weekend
I'm going to probably get fooled by a dozen fake leaks this weekend just due to sheer hope

I really hope the game starts leaking soon or else I'm going to get tempted to check shudders 4chan

Is the coin Pokemon going to be a special event in Go in the lead up to SV, like Meltan?

In the leaks back from the Summer they said there would be a OP coin pokemon that would be obtainable by collecting coins like zygarde cells like in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon or the spirits for Spiritomb in Legends.

In the leaks back from the Summer they said there would be a OP coin pokemon that would be obtainable by collecting coins like zygarde cells like in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon or the spirits for Spiritomb in Legends.
Wondering if it'll kind of be like a step up from Meltan/Melmetal? Instead of only being able to get it on GO (evolving Meltan), you can obtain it in both, though it will be easier to obtain in GO?

I like the idea of a ghost/steel mimic, but there's so much overlap with types I already want to use, like the Fairy/Steel hammer fairy, and Ceruledge, or even Fuecoco. Lots of ghost types this gen, it sounds like.

This coin Pokémon was so unappealing the first time I saw it, but now every time it comes up on my Twitter feed I want to learn more about the little fella and am slowly growing a fondness for it. My soul is telling me that it's going to have an amazing evolution.

Last edited:
Wondering if it'll kind of be like a step up from Meltan/Melmetal? Instead of only being able to get it on GO (evolving Meltan), you can obtain it in both, though it will be easier to obtain in GO?
I really hope this is the case. It might be you can only collect 1 evolved form from Scarlet & Violet. And you can collect more of the coins in Go for the base form and evolve them if you spend a lot of time focused on it.

So a copy for people wanting to fill their dex and use the mon in games so they don't complain about Go exclusivity.

And Go players get a fun unique Pokémon they can collect and make duplicates of.

Honestly I still wish they didn't bother the Pokémon Go bit entirely. I'm sick of this concept. Meltan/Melmetal is cool though and this new guy is as well. But stop with these weird focuses on Go. The game is doing fine without some weird special Pokémon dedicated to the game.

Gimmeghoul looks MUCH better in motion and seeing how it acts in-game, which I guess shouldn't be a surprise since that's usually true. Personally, I find that the new 3D models of Pokemon tend not to look great until you see them moving around, whereas the official artwork looks fantastic for a quick 2D/Pokedex at-a-glance view

Leaks are beginning! Seems to be just a random guy with the game taking pics, so far, datamine will probably still be a while:

9pHCcwI.jpg

Fg6-on1WAAIBua9

Fg7C_QZWYAEAWAl

Ok I really like Fuecoco 2, I just wish it were a tad bigger. But this bodes well for the final evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom