• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden04

Like Like
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him
Too specific too be fake. Lol, Gamefreak is horny on main. Besides that, this seems to be very ambitious.

Edit for Context: Ridder Khu is an asshole leader who has leaked info on BDSP, Legends Arecus, and more. The current running theory is that he works with the Chinese localization team, which may be why this ingo gets out there.

Last edited:
This honestly looks fake to me. Vague stuff sprinkled with some common fan theories.

Ridder Khu has been around for a while. He got everything about Legends Arecus right, and other Pokemon games as well. Also, he is located in China, which gets marketing material for Pokemon games early, meaning we will probably see the game again very soon.

OK for context because these actually do have merit, it's just not described in the OP

These leaks are originally from "Riddler Khu", a straight asshole of a leaker who's happened to have correct information on BDSP, Legends Arceus, and Scarlet and Violet. He is, I may stress, absolutely the worst. But he's also reliable

On a side note: OP, you should probably do some checking on if a leak is something worth making a thread on or not. Your previous one for XBox doesn't seem to be panning out and while this one is more reliable, you didn't properly explain the source and seem to have posted simply because it was "too detailed to be fake". Which, given how much free time people on the Internet have, isn't exactly a reliable indicator of legitimacy

Sorry about that, apparently the Xbox one is half correct, I will do more fact checking next time.

Riddler Khu acts like a little incel brat, but they haven't been wrong yet.

Also they can't stand Centro in a wildly childish way, so kudos to OP for posting Centro's summary lol.

Would someone be willing to elaborate WHY the OG leaker is an asshole? Kind of hate it when folks call someone an asshole but don't explain why. Just helps to add context.

Anyway, most of interest are new cross-gen evolutions, and hopefully genuine ones and not just evos of regional variants which don't feel nearly as exciting to me. Ursaluna in Arceus was a rare one of this sort. Mr. Rime was SORT of there since it's a genuine branch of Mime Jr., rather than fully split like other variants are (apparently eggs can randomly be a regular or variant from what I've read so that's the closest "link" they have to one another otherwise).

Would someone be willing to elaborate WHY the OG leaker is an asshole? Kind of hate it when folks call someone an asshole but don't explain why. Just helps to add context.

Anyway, most of interest are new cross-gen evolutions, and hopefully genuine ones and not just evos of regional variants which don't feel nearly as exciting to me. Ursaluna in Arceus was a rare one of this sort. Mr. Rime was SORT of there since it's a genuine branch of Mime Jr., rather than fully split like other variants are (apparently eggs can randomly be a regular or variant from what I've read so that's the closest "link" they have to one another otherwise).
Just general assholey vibes, honestly. It's hard to explain without seeing his posts.

His main thing is a fixation on Centro Leaks, a mostly fake leak account (seen above) that stole info from him once. Since then he refers to them as "puppy" and says stuff like "come get your shit meal puppy".

Just general assholey vibes, honestly. It's hard to explain without seeing his posts.

His main thing is a fixation on Centro Leaks, a mostly fake leak account (seen above) that stole info from him once. Since then he refers to them as "puppy" and says stuff like "come get your shit meal puppy".
Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining. Yeesh.

The leak I want to hear is: "You can do gyms in whatever order you like. Plus, no places in the world are locked behind anything. It's all open from the start."

that second part is literally on the game's website
Yeah, I know it says "open-world" in there, but Game Freak has let me down so frequently recently (with the exception of Arceus) that there is a voice in the back of my head saying it will be "open-world" with a few caveats. I guess it's a good way to avoid disappointment. :p

Yeah, I know it says "open-world" in there, but Game Freak has let me down so frequently recently (with the exception of Arceus) that there is a voice in the back of my head saying it will be "open-world" with a few caveats. I guess it's a good way to avoid disappointment. :p
I mean they literally purposefully avoided the use of the word open world in Arceus despite people thinking it was, and it literally states it on the website explicitly

Also try not to take Khu's waifu/husbandomon/fetish comments to seriously, he likes to troll and be super vulgar, it probably just means feminine and masculine pokemon(like smoliv's evo will probably be akin to Lilligant/Roserade)

Idk man, MonolithSoft is working next to Gamefreak. We literally have no idea.

Speaking specifically to the starter leaks themselves...damn, we just got a ghost/dark/fighting starter trio in Arceus, and they're already repeatityped. Especially with a second Fire/Ghost after Hisuian Typhlosion.

...not that I'm complaining specifically about Water/Fighting, though. I love me some fighting types.

Speaking specifically to the starter leaks themselves...damn, we just got a ghost/dark/fighting starter trio in Arceus, and they're already repeatityped. Especially with a second Fire/Ghost after Hisuian Typhlosion.

...not that I'm complaining specifically about Water/Fighting, though. I love me some fighting types.
Water/Fighting is a rare type outside of legendaries, only Poliwrath has it for regular pokemon

Water/Fighting is a rare type outside of legendaries, only Poliwrath has it for regular pokemon
It's the least common of the pairs, at that! We got two grass/dark lines plus a mythical, and we got three fire/ghost lines plus an Ultra Beast.

I want to believe cross-gen evolutions are back without necessitating a regional form.

Yeah, another person chiming in to say that Khu is generally reliable for Pokemon (and also a petty asshole)

"As far as the leaker knows, there will be still some Pokémon after SV that haven't appeared in any Switch game." Please let my girl Serperior out of jail :(

If triple types were the new battle feature, I wonder what it would entail. Does it only apply for dual types where they have one extra type (and single types will only have two types), or if this also applies to single types where they can obtain two new types?

If I could ask something regarding the leaks, it would be whether there will be a new mushroom Pokemon.

Thank you for reading.

What's up with cat starters having the dark type !
Oh well, grass/dark is cool enough. Though grass/ghost is the coolest.

Fire/Ghost is such an inherently cool typing that I wouldn’t complain about seeing it repeated two games in a row.
Very true ! Though I would have loved to have something a bit more spicy/original like fire/electric.
But yeah fire/ghost is fucking cool, loved it in Arceus. Ghost type automatically makes a Pokémon cool for me though lol, like Dragon.

Honestly, as tired of the fighting type for starters as I am, water/fighter is also not so bad, not a common double type I think. Interesting choice of double types all around I would say.

Yeah, Fire/Ghost is a cool type combo. I'm still on #TeamQuaxly though.

Wonder what this 'new concept of megas' relating to three types is about. Megas but with some kind of choice as to what type they gain/become?

I think Grass/Dark has potential that did not have enough good Pokemon, whereas for Water/Dark, every Pokemon are very good. Zarude is a treat because it is a step above the other two, so it would be interesting how our new Grass/Dark starter would be different, and hopefully it would be great because Grass-types deserve more powerful Pokemon.

If there's a new Fire/Ghost again, that would already be the fifth one (assuming no other Fire/Ghosts), which feels like a lot for a Ghost dual-type.

Thank you for reading.

People are into anything these days, I don't really give a shit. As long as it's legal.

Again don't take khu too seriously with the waifu/husbando stuff, he like to troll and it's just a general term for feminine and masculine. For example Lilligant is considered a waifumon

I really like the bottom left and bottom middle designs there, if they are indeed real.
same but add top left and top right(also these are basically confirmed to be real). We're also expecting a trailer on Wednesday

Wow there are leaks already? And this is the first time I heard the term waifumon. It's weird some people see some pokemon that way.

In the blurry photos they look like stop motion characters, which…is now what I want in a pokemon game.

Khu confirmed the leaks were real if anyone is still doubting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom