• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEEWWW

unknown.png

Summary of all the recent loot

Floragato - Sprigatito 2nd stage

03.png

Meowscarada - Sprigatito 3rd stage

035.jpeg

Crocalor - Fuecoco 2nd stage

1667944962275.png

Skeledirge - Fuecoco 3rd stage

01.png
02.png

Quaxwell - Quaxly 2nd stage

1667944849984.png

Quaquaval - Quaxly 3rd stage

1667940552110.png

prolly all we're gonna get tbh

Dolliv - Smoliv 2nd stage

1667945187307.png

Oinkologne - Lechonk 2nd stage (Female)

13.png

??? - Pawmi 3rd stage

1667945877331.png

Nymble

06.png
07.png

Lokix - Nymble 2nd stage

08.png
09.png

Tarountula

1667945340381.png

Flamigo

1667945364855.png

Cetoddle - Cetitan pre-evolution

12.png

Nacli

11.jpeg

Shroodle - Grafaiai pre-evolution

10.png

Clodsire - Paldean Wooper 2nd stage

04.png
05.png

Looks like the sprite of Quaquaval is out there now too.

Not a great batch of starters unfortunately, not terrible though. I could see them growing on me.

EDIT:

86dfo5abfsy91.jpg

Ok thoughts so far:

Clodsire and Lokix are the best

I like Skeledirge, my instinctual reaction to Meowscarada was "no" but it's growing on me. I think I'm still leaning grass honestly since Skeledirge is good but not super good, and it overlaps with the Megamen. But I could see Quaxly as well

The pigs are solid, I will proceed to never care about them

Cetoddle is the cutest thing I have ever seen

Nacli has the best name

Fuecoco final form is more trash than I could have ever expected. I don’t know what to do now lol

Stages 2 seem solid across all starters but that sprite of Quaxly 3 is not doing much for me.

Is… is… is this the gen I defect to fire?

From what I can tell Quaquaval looks sick as hell

Probably going to be this gen's favorite

Ughhhh Quaxly going the furry route too... may be another game where I dump my starter right away

Skeledirge is the clear winner here. It's the only one that doesn't look like it's going for the furry crowd. The other two look like Delphox and whatever the heck Sobble turned into.

Skeledirge is the clear winner here. It's the only one that doesn't look like it's going for the furry crowd. The other two look like Delphox and whatever the heck Sobble turned into.
I do get the disdain for bipedal final start evos - it's way overdone - but I don't think it's enough for me to go for Skeledirge, who is easily the ugliest of the three for me. It's just so blocky, it looks like it was a first render and they forgot to come back and make it look good

the only thing I don't like about skeledirge is the purple highlights and the purple in its mouth. I love everything else about it. it's easily my favorite final starter evo since greninja

The stoned magician is growing on me, but let's be honest, I'm gonna pick it regardless. I've never gone with grass and this is a kitty cat and apparently it has a broken HA

Yeah, the water duck it is.
Grass cat's final evo isn't the trainwreck I initially expected after seeing some reactions, though. A bit hard to judge the anatomy of the cat from that picture. If the cat has a small-ish scrimblo bimblo type body, then I wouldn't mind it. But if it's build like a lanky human, then in the trash it goes.

I could be swayed to Quaxly but I gotta see more of Quaquaval, it seems kinda basic

Skeledirge feels like it has too much going on conceptually but I gotta respect it

See, the problem here is... they're all ugly.

But at least crocodile isn't a furry, so it wins by default.

(Though honestly, I'm gonna end up just boxing them anyway, just like I have for the last 4 gens, so...)

Super blocky, barely any polygons
Are you talking about the flat-looking black/white bits on the stomach and back? Those are his tuxedo, he’s an Opera Singer, so he has a way-too-pressed boxy-looking tux on haha

you can still not like it, that’s fine, but that’s the “reason” for that haha

I don't like any of the starters but I love some of the other designs I'm seeing so I might just box my starter like I've done in the past.

OK after seeing the rest (or at least the sprite for the Duck), I'm least offended by Sprigatito's final evolution. Like if you aren't bothered by Gardevoir or Decidueye, not sure why this would bother you.

That said, I might need to stick with the ugly croc. Pretty sure the other two people I'm playing the game alongside will choose grass and water.

the more I look at Skeledirge the more I love him

Maybe I'll get there...but I hate his mouth.

Last edited:
Meowscarada is growing on me, but it just looks worse than Floragato, who also has a much better name

New quagsire and sexy lechonk are the big winners, but I'm glad I liked the fire from the start because it looks cool and the grass does not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom