• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Rumour Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really know any details of why the Paradox Pokemon exist and what exactly they are. I'm very curious about the specific details around their existence. Are they from apocalyptic alternate realities?

Either way, I believe it's rumored we catch them in the misty crater in the middle of the map, I wonder if the area itself will differ depending on the game.

It would be really cool if the middle area was a wilderness for post-game with paradox spawns. Too bad it isn't a PLA style area!

I'm still hopeful about that top right area of the map that looks like it's striped out, that it might bring some fun twist to the game in DLC later.

Would people mind spoiler tagging story spoilers? I know it seems like a weird request in a spoiler thread, but I feel that a lot of people are likely to be interested in the new mon designs and stats etc without necessarily wanting story spoilers

EDIT: Not sure if there's actually been any story spoilers yet, this is more of a precaution rather than @ing anyone

Last edited:
Not sure. Just asking as a precaution lol

Don't worry, with the speed the dataminers/leakers have shown things and how selective they are with what they show, i'd say we get to story spoilers on Saturday, November 19! ;D

Don't worry, with the speed the dataminers/leakers have shown things and how selective they are with what they show, i'd say we get to story spoilers on Saturday, November 19! ;D
I feel like people were pretty cavalier about story spoilers with SwSh. But I guess that was on Era, not here. People were good about Arceus

I feel like people were pretty cavalier about story spoilers with SwSh. But I guess that was on Era, not here. People were good about Arceus

Maybe it's also more difficult to grasp the full story this time given we basically have three "story" paths in ScarVio? Iirc GF said to have the "full/real" ending you gotta clear all three.

I've seen speculation that they are manifestations of Arven's mind using the Herba Mystica, since he's the one that has the Scarlet / Violet book and reads about those Pokemon in it.
This would be hilarious. Kid gets high and his dreams come true.

This would be hilarious. Kid gets high and his dreams come true.

Must be good shit, those Herba Mystica. In the trailer yesterday, it's what Titan Klawf is eating (i assume at least), and it's healing and powering it up.

Stats of the box Legendaries:
new-datamine-leak-koraidon-and-miraidon-stats-of-alls-forms-v0-r4gdalbm8vy91.jpg

I hope leaks continue soon, i really want to see Quaxly 3. I'm somewhat down on the sprite, and kinda down on the shitty speed stat, but if it looks great in an actual in-game shot i might still go with it as my starter.

I'm currently leaning on retaining my original Sprigatito pick ahead of switching to Fuecoco in spite of being somewhat disappointed with the 3rd stage design. It's grown on me a bit since the first picture. Waiting to see Quaxly and then everyone's models and animations, though.

Yeah I'm holding out to see more angles of Meowscarada. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I also knew Pokemon rarely can resist making a bipedal starter so I was prepared going in.

Still want to see Quaquaval properly, it looks like it should be fine from the sprite but I'd like the reassurance that it won't be terrible...

Super super happy to see the stats on P-Misdreavus. Unless the ability is a complete dud (and it wouldn't surprise me if both Protosynthesis and Quark Drive are just renamed Beast Boosts) or the movepool is bad, I have such high hopes for it it may get me back into competitive play this gen. Also P-Delibird, scourge of OU, would be amazing.

And yeah, leaning towards the idea the Paradoxes are just created from Arven's imagination. May also explain why they don't have proper names, he's a kid, maybe he thinks Great Tusk/Iron Tread sound cool instead of calling them Gonphan/Romphan or whatever.

Just realized all of the Scarlet Paradoxes have odd base stats while all of the Violet ones have even base stats. Koraidon and Miraidon don't follow this, though

Not quite as cool as Ultra Beasts and the SM/USUM box legends all having prime base stats and move thresholds, but still neat

Fanart of Quaxly3 based on the leaked sprite (?) sent to me by my brother:

quaxly3fanartyddhm.jpeg

Looks close enough, depending on how the 3D model looks that would probably my fave out of the three
It is my second favorite, but I also like Blaziken so it is easy to like this one as well. I am still fan of the Fuecoco line :D

A few new images:

FhJSbiAVIAAVV7S.jpg

A few new Pokémon, including Charcadet, the pre-evolution of Amarouge and Ceruledge

FhJTkiQXwAIL1-W

Floragato Dex entry 😍

I really hope that the menu having a listing for Koraidon/Miraidon means we can eventually swap between mounts. Ultra Warp Ride let you choose between Solgaleo and Lunala, no reason they can't do it here

I really like Floragato, it might be an Eviolite option for me depending on when we can access Eviolite in the campaign.

Though it probably won't be viable beyond that, unlike the niche Eviolite Torracat that has seen some VGC play.

I really hope that the menu having a listing for Koraidon/Miraidon means we can eventually swap between mounts. Ultra Warp Ride let you choose between Solgaleo and Lunala, no reason they can't do it here
I think it's confirmed that the box Legendaries are the only mounts and are version exclusive

Are there any text only dumps that anyone can share? I wanna look at stat spreads, abilities and stuff but I don't want to see any pictures, I'm going in (visually) blind

Are there any text only dumps that anyone can share? I wanna look at stat spreads, abilities and stuff but I don't want to see any pictures, I'm going in (visually) blind
Not really, a handful of abilities were shown in screenshots, and the only stats we've seen have been the starters, koraidon/miraidon, and the paradox Pokemon. All of those currently include the sprites for said pokemon, and we don't know what the listed abilities do.

Do we have an in game Pic of quaxly3 yet? Trying to not see too many mon spoilers outside of the final forms for the starters this time. (which I managed poorly with PLA ahah)
Not yet

Do we have Smoliv 3? (assuming there is actually a 3?) how about Quaxly final Evo? I like the sprite but I'd love to see the model
Smoliv is a three stage line but the last evolution hasn’t leaked yet

Are there fewer three stage lines this gen or is it just me?
I think excluding the starters, there’s only 6 or so. Then another 2 if you count the new evolutions for bisharp and primate

We've only got that info for the starters, mascots and Paradox Pokémon. So far it's all with sprites. I can do a quick write-up tomorrow without sprites if you're interested

We've only got that info for the starters, mascots and Paradox Pokémon. So far it's all with sprites. I can do a quick write-up tomorrow without sprites if you're interested
I did see a transcription of the paradox mons already, so if you're willing to just do the starters and legendaries I would really appreciate it!

I think excluding the starters, there’s only 6 or so. Then another 2 if you count the new evolutions for bisharp and primate
Excluding the starters, I've got the Pawmi, Smoliv, pinkhammer, salt thing, and pseudo lines. Am I missing one?

In any case, I went back to check and ~5 (starters aside) is pretty standard since the gens got smaller, so I guess it was just me.

Not really, a handful of abilities were shown in screenshots, and the only stats we've seen have been the starters, koraidon/miraidon, and the paradox Pokemon. All of those currently include the sprites for said pokemon, and we don't know what the listed abilities do.
Never mind, found something
(I think it does have pictures but I have them blocked, so this works well for me)

Game is being spread around online now so a full datamine should happen soon, keep an eye on Kaphotics twitter.

Excluding the starters, I've got the Pawmi, Smoliv, pinkhammer, salt thing, and pseudo lines. Am I missing one?

In any case, I went back to check and ~5 (starters aside) is pretty standard since the gens got smaller, so I guess it was just me.
No I think that’s all of them

I just added +1 to my count in case I forgot something cause I’m tired LOL

Probably will get deleted soon so someone else can upload it
Idk how to upload on my phone LOL

Oh that's some good shit. So glad I was on Team Quaxly from the start.

It’s honestly not bad. Could be worse. It doesn’t top my beloved Skeledirge.

Thank goodness I kinda like Quaxly's evolution because the other two were not my thing. Changing allegiances from weed cat to 💅 duck

This is also the 6th time I'm picking water first, lmao. Guess I really have a type!

I'm probably late but there's a livestream of Scarlet going.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Yikes, and the bird looks awful too.

Ah well. At least the regular 'mons look pretty good. I'm loving the fairy-steel guy with the huge hammer.

I'm probably late but there's a livestream of Scarlet going.

edit: How do you make posts where some text can only be viewed by members?
[ hide ] text [ /hide ]

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

The environments look better than I expected

Meanwhile the city area looks...well as I would expect haha.

The lighting is a little weird at times, but the open world looks like everything it ought to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom