• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Nintendo Switch Sports announced, launches April 29th (UPDATE: main theme in threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool that in less than an hour we'll be able to try out the sequel to Wii Sports. I hope it's as fun as I'm expecting it to be.
Same. I’m just hoping bowling is as good as it is on Wii Sports Resort (physics wise). Also curious in general regarding the accuracy of the Joycon vs the Wii Remote when it comes to Bowling, tennis, etc.

Guys, make sure to hold ZR during your bowling throw, I failed to understand and got a 0 for my first bowl and got eliminated 😔

Think I'm just about gonna get through round 1 in bowling.
Also I personally wasn't a big fan of Chambara but that might just be cause it was the tutorial haha

I like how you can just sit on the couch and watch other people playing bowling

Nah this is already a game I have to have for parties. It just reads party game to me

Suppose I should use this time to say, I'm actually a big fan of the new sportsmates, I think they look a lot nicer than mii's ever have done. Even if they are a bit more limiting and generico.

It works well so far, I managed to won in chambara but I think it was against a bot and not a real player

Made it to the semifinals in bowling, couldn't get enough strikes in a row unfortunately. People are good at this haha

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Won in tennis (alone against two, maybe coms lol) and chambara, lost in bowlling. Love it so far, really feels like the old wii sports, but don‘t know if there is any depth to it.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this Monty guy in first place in bowling is someone on Famiboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom