• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Nintendo privates the Switch OLED Model trailer on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

This kind of themed edition never does it for me, just looks so busy. Goes for the Skyward Sword joycon as well, even though I wanted to like them.

Also, before the clowns arrive: this bodes well for further hardware announcements this summer.

YouTube should just automatically overlay the curb your enthusiasm theme song over any video that went up yesterday with the words “Switch”, “Pro” and “Soon” in the title.

The Nintendo wheel of fortune turns again. Part of the fun of being a fan is not knowing whether you'll have your mind blown or you'll open a bag of farts

I mean.....do I have to say it? lol

I don't know why some forgot this was going to happen, although it has been 5 years since Splatoon 2.

I think what I will say is that, if a Pro revision isn't announced by the 26th of August, I don't particularly see it releasing this year. Announcing a revision to a console mere weeks after a big Special Edition's release would be a weird move even for Nintendo. I think they'd much rather place the two consoles as the alternative options they are, instead of trying to hoodwink people into upgrading to the OLED just before a bigger upgrade comes out.

But who am I to say anything lol

Switch 2 / Pro isn't coming until late 2023 / early 2024 at the earliest.

Propably. And the cross gen title isn't Zelda. It's Metroid Prime 4 launching on both same day. Nintendo always zigs when you expect them to zag. So, this what i believe is happening.

as this was most likely about the new splatoon switch that was announced today, thread has been locked. please continue the discussion here:

for general discussion about future nintendo hardware, use this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom