• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally back from the neurologist. I am being put on some medicine that will hopefully work but we shall see. I will also be getting a MRI scan soon to try and see if we can find out the cause of the headaches

Guy was super nice too.

I managed to get the medicine this evening so hopefully it will start working soon

I'm not too hot on the idea of a news feed either. After all, there's a reason I don't even visit those sites to begin with!

Regarding the mock-ups posted by bellydrum I think they'd look better if there was something "highlighting" them a bit. Maybe make the text italic and/or a bar surrounding it? As it is, right now it just looks like random text on the bottom of the screen, not particularly appealing.

So finally back from the neurologist. I am being put on some medicine that will hopefully work but we shall see. I will also be getting a MRI scan soon to try and see if we can find out the cause of the headaches

Guy was super nice too.

I managed to get the medicine this evening so hopefully it will start working soon

Hopefully it wasn't gabapentin because that shit sucked for me.

Hopefully it wasn't gabapentin because that shit sucked for me.
I’m on that for something else funny enough and is fine for me.

This one I take twice a day and they want me to see how it goes for six weeks.

Hopefully it works out as I would like to game more again without the constant fear of headaches looming over me

If the new Fire Emblem and Metroid Prime Remaster rumor was accurate then i don’t know which year I prefer 2022 or 2017

I’m on that for something else funny enough and is fine for me.

This one I take twice a day and they want me to see how it goes for six weeks.

Hopefully it works out as I would like to game more again without the constant fear of headaches looming over me

When I was on gabapentin I vision got really blurry and I felt like I was in perpetual state of tiredness. I thought it was my neurological disease but nope, once I got off that I started feeling a lot better.

For clarity. I don’t play in longer sessions much and take regular breaks. I don’t play handheld much either as well

I would like to enjoy doing that again without worrying over headaches. Just have to wait and see.

Hypothetically speaking, if I drink rum on a boat in the Caribbean (even if technically someone paid for the boat and I’m not stealing anything) is that close enough that I can be an honorary pirate of the Caribbean for a day?

When I was on gabapentin I vision got really blurry and I felt like I was in perpetual state of tiredness. I thought it was my neurological disease but nope, once I got off that I started feeling a lot better.
Never had that issue with that. Only one medicine I’ve ever had a bad reaction to.

Mar-i-oooo-o-o-ooo
everyone suspects a thing
Mar-i-oooo-o-o-ooo
he’s got a good thing goin’

I don’t know what your original reference is and I am so sorry to let you down
Maria by Blondie
it was a weak effort at best

Hypothetically speaking, if I drink rum on a boat in the Caribbean (even if technically someone paid for the boat and I’m not stealing anything) is that close enough that I can be an honorary pirate of the Caribbean for a day?

Are you implying that all rum drinkers who happen to live in the Caribbean illegally download copyrighted material on the internet?

Are you implying that all rum drinkers who happen to live in the Caribbean illegally download copyrighted material on the internet?
Of course not! Although, back in the Napster days when it was new and cool, I definitely got some music that way. Half of it with the wrong artist listed and while giving my parent’s PC 23 viruses or so, most likely

1dji.jpg

There will be a right time, when it feels like it should come back. A lot of times, the platform will dictate those kind of things. I think people have an idea - "if this game was on this platform, it would be perfect and it would be like this" - those are the times when it's right to have that kind of a comeback.

I'd certainly love to make another version of it and hopefully it's the next platform.
I will always believe

You think we’ll be hearing about Mario Strikers this week? We’re long overdue for an update on that game.
This friday/weekend or early next week , it’s holiday week in Japan until the 5th so it makes sense for them to not start marketing until Friday if they want to start the marketing of the game globally at the same time.

Brilliant Diamond is a much better game than some people would have me believe I think. Never played the original but this game’s a lot of fun. I just got badge 7. Gonna reset Legends progress when I finish the story.

This friday/weekend or early next week , it’s holiday week in Japan until the 5th so it makes sense for them to not start marketing until Friday if they want to start the marketing of the game globally at the same time.
Next week is the safest bet

5/10 is also the earnings release date, so it's going to be a busy week regardless

Got all endings and the Golden ending in Triangle Strategy after 90 hours. What an absolute journey, amazing gameplay and fantastic stories. I can't praise it enough.

Got all endings and the Golden ending in Triangle Strategy after 90 hours. What an absolute journey, amazing gameplay and fantastic stories. I can't praise it enough.
Is it easy to figure out how to do all of them before the Golden Ending or is it possible to accidentally get the Golden Ending early?

I thoroughly enjoyed Triangle Strategy first time around and wanted to try and get through the Golden Route. Gonna have to see how the fatigue goes before I attempt it, especially because I bought 13 Sentinels at release and haven't managed to start it yet.

So I haven't replayed Super Mario Odyssey since it released back in 2017. I started a new game yesterday and my goodness, what an absolute masterpiece of a video game. I think I'm enjoying it more this time around.

Good golly gosh I am starting to thirst for a Direct, or at least reassurance that we can at least rest easy as far as Nintendo's usual June show still happening.

It's awesome that we have Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 dates, but I am craving to know what the go is with rumoured titles like Batman and COD, and after all the delays recently I am anxious that Bayonetta 3, my most wanted game, will slip out of 2022.

The cancellation of E3 has me nervous that Nintendo will skip their midyear direct again.

OCD is a major pain in the posterior in that it makes one stress, agonize, and obsess over seemingly trivial or innocuous things. It's like this demon inside your head constantly whispering that everything will go wrong, and taking the smallest embers of worry and stoking them into a wildfire. :(

@CyberWolfJV made a nice graphic of missing and plausible N64 games, also including Rare stuff owned by Microsoft.

NSON64-Missing-May22-Cyber-Wolf-JV.png

Man this really just does emphasize how small the N64 library is, lol. They already have a fair chunk of the N64's biggest hits on NSO by now. Even including all of the Rare stuff is really still delaying the issue.

I guess it could help if they could get more Winback styled third party stuff, like Mischief Makers or Snowboards Kids 1 & 2.
I've read that Pilotwings 64 has some kind of licensing issues with it, which is why they never reissued it.

I'm really hoping all 3 cruisin games can make it. Sure not as good as the arcade versions but the original one was fun as a kid and more racing games is always good.

Good golly gosh I am starting to thirst for a Direct, or at least reassurance that we can at least rest easy as far as Nintendo's usual June show still happening.

It's awesome that we have Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 dates, but I am craving to know what the go is with rumoured titles like Batman and COD, and after all the delays recently I am anxious that Bayonetta 3, my most wanted game, will slip out of 2022.

The cancellation of E3 has me nervous that Nintendo will skip their midyear direct again.

OCD is a major pain in the posterior in that it makes one stress, agonize, and obsess over seemingly trivial or innocuous things. It's like this demon inside your head constantly whispering that everything will go wrong, and taking the smallest embers of worry and stoking them into a wildfire. :(
I am hoping they stick with June. At least Microsoft is.

I am still working on my backlog and I hope this new medicine works for my headaches and I can play and enjoy games more without worry

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

The one optimistic thing about this shit awful situation is that whoever leaked that SC decision likely fucked up the GOP's timeline of how they wanted to drive the narrative into the midterms.

But yeah, fuck America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom