• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IxJAAlJ.gif

what’s everyone’s favourite pokemon trainer battle from the games? i’m gonna go with a super obvious one, battling red at the top of mount silver. it was absolutely insane for 10 year old me because it was just so unexpected

what’s everyone’s favourite pokemon trainer battle from the games? i’m gonna go with a super obvious one, battling red at the top of mount silver. it was absolutely insane for 10 year old me because it was just so unexpected
yeah, Red on top of Mt. Silver is definitely one of them. Personally, I'm also kinda fond of the battle against (Pokemon Scarlet/Violet) The Professor AI in Area Zero. They just throw a team full of relatively high leveled Paradox mon at you which you might or might not have had the chance to know the type of. So it's actually kinda challenging the first time around. Also the sheer fact you're actually fighting the person that has been guiding you throughout the game is pretty interesting.

I genuinely think Cynthia in DPP (especially Platinum) is not just the best battle in the series but one of the best final bosses in a video game ever. Her team will tear you apart if you don't come prepared with good coverage. Pretty much the perfect example of a final boss that tests everything you've learned in the game.

LeBron James reportedly played High Card to trigger DNA on Ante 8 Gold Stake "Play only one hand type"

FUUUUUUCK

Ah yes finally

The time of year where you turn on the cold water knob on the faucet and still get hot water

I am not looking forward to summer, goddamn

I've reached the "I bought an expired bag flaming hot cheetos (limon) off a vending machine for 75 cents and I'm OK with it" phase of my life

Street Fighter 6 is sick and Akuma makes it even better but the pricing is so ass it makes me not want to get anything from Capcom ever again. Something NEEDS to change

so harry kane is actually cursed to be trophy-less forever right? this kompany news is crazy if it happens.

nothing would make me happier for a young, unproven manager to lead a team to glory like xabi alonso.

Better graphics curse strikes big time when you look at SF4 costumes vs. SF6 costumes so far, especially noticing the price difference. Crazy

I don't know if anyone would be able to help but I figured if there was anyone that could, it would be you all!

They have been restocking Amiibos through the MyNintendo Store recently and so I've been trying to buy the ones that I haven't gotten before! However, for about the last month or so, everytime I've tried to buy something off the store (or add it to my cart for the fact), it always states that "Something went wrong. Please try again." I was just wondering if any of you have had similar issues? I contacted Nintendo about it already and they said this is a really uncommon issue so they've elevated it but I feel like I can't be the only one to have had this issue 😭

Global warming has caused me to adjust my 311 listening schedule from starting on June 1st to starting today because it was so Summer-like today. Curses!

The last two weeks have been a little ridiculous for work, so I feel like I've barely been here. How's your week been, fami? Gearing up for some TTYD?

I, uhh... might've thought it was still early May until I looked at the calendar today and got a rude awakening

I’ve never played an EDF game before but honestly I feel like I would love them… maybe I’ll give World Brothers 2 a shot

The last two weeks have been a little ridiculous for work, so I feel like I've barely been here. How's your week been, fami? Gearing up for some TTYD?

I, uhh... might've thought it was still early May until I looked at the calendar today and got a rude awakening
Wild the month is already nearly done. Hanging in there myself. Currently completely in between games outside of my phone game. No idea if I’m playing the TTYD or not tomorrow since I replayed it two years ago and the new content is minimal. I’ll figure it out later tonight, but I’m probably going to pick some short games to play since I’m a little burned out on big stuff.

Wild the month is already nearly done. Hanging in there myself. Currently completely in between games outside of my phone game. No idea if I’m playing the TTYD or not tomorrow since I replayed it two years ago and the new content is minimal. I’ll figure it out later tonight, but I’m probably going to pick some short games to play since I’m a little burned out on big stuff.
I'm looking at a lot of smaller stuff soon: Animal Well, 1000XResist, Until Then, Lorelei and the Laser Eyes, and Gestalt: Steam and Cinder are all on my list for ones I want to try. Until I get completely reabsorbed in Elden Ring in a few weeks :p

What if 2024 was the year I got really into Earth Defence Force

Never did finish the first one
I’ve never played an EDF game before but honestly I feel like I would love them… maybe I’ll give World Brothers 2 a shot
They’re like being in a B-movie about an alien invasion and you’re a random soldier. I find them very chill. WB1 wasn’t perfect but it was on the high side of the spin-offs at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom