• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna start a new music project where I make moody music with dusty beats, dark ambient'ish vibes and sometimes stuttering breaks aka Christoph de Babalon and call the project GetsuFumaDen since I love both games and it sounds cool!
I think you uh

might run into trouble

naming it the literal thing

RIP Final Fantasy, aka Owen Pallett

somebody doesn't know the final boss of ohio...
I died to the final boss of Ohio so many times

truly the Dark Souls of states

also saintseneca
oh hell yeah, old school

dhtiYYbob8saEUFWle3aWgVY28M.jpg

I think you uh

might run into trouble

naming it the literal thing

RIP Final Fantasy, aka Owen Pallett
Lol yeah, I know about it, I was actually thinking about it even if S-E didn't even realize the former project name which Pallett used (and I really lime the music Pallet makes btw, its quite good). Definitely want to reference the series in the name though, I kind of want to tribute it you know.

sounds like you don't know him either no offense....
maybe I was just dying to someone who SAID they were the final boss of ohio...

Lol yeah, I know about it, I was actually thinking about it even if S-E didn't even realize the former project name which Pallett used (and I really lime the music Pallet makes btw, its quite good). Definitely want to reference the series in the name though, I kind of want to tribute it you know.
there's always the ironic switcheroo

Com Truise, Mord Fustang...

unrelated @7threst but what is that horrible N64-manual-ass gremlin in your profile pic

Please show, I wanna seethe with jealousy
The lighting in here is so bad but you'll get the gist:

sjNAZmN.jpeg

WbB3J8q.jpeg

It's designed to look like a SNES box (though obviously without the logos) right down to the column of dots along the righthand side. Pretty dang nifty.

The artbook is what'd make me seethe with jealousy, though. Have you seen that?

XHuW6HK.jpeg

there's always the ironic switcheroo

Com Truise, Mord Fustang...
You know, I was thinking about this a while ago when all kinds of breakcore artists did this, like Duran Duran Duran and artists like that. It's a good idea I think πŸ‘

You know, I was thinking about this a while ago when all kinds of breakcore artists did this, like Duran Duran Duran and artists like that. It's a good idea I think πŸ‘
look if I'm being honest, most of my older music is under the nameβ€”

nay... nay I shan't say it...

So now I'm going home after visiting my dentist for my 6 month check up and he said I my hygiene is second to none. I'm happy, I'm extremely afraid of the dentist. But all is well 😁

Oh boy general election called in the UK for 4th July, finally we will replace the right-wing transphobes with right-wing transphobes, but in red! Truly exciting times.

A lifelong dream of mine is to open a dispensary in Ohio called The Ohio Grassman. I don't think they've actually legalized weed yet, so there's still time.

Another lifelong dream of mine is to sell bagels out of a truck.

The lighting in here is so bad but you'll get the gist:

sjNAZmN.jpeg

WbB3J8q.jpeg

It's designed to look like a SNES box (though obviously without the logos) right down to the column of dots along the righthand side. Pretty dang nifty.

The artbook is what'd make me seethe with jealousy, though. Have you seen that?

XHuW6HK.jpeg
Oh heeeeeell yeah

me: idk, Chappell Roan might be too poppy for me...

my brain: YOU'D HAVE TO STOP THE WORLD JUST TO STOP THE FEELING

Oh boy general election called in the UK for 4th July, finally we will replace the right-wing transphobes with right-wing transphobes, but in red! Truly exciting times.
I can't believe this post is how I found out. Been cooking dinner, picked up my phone, famiboards breaks the news of a General Election.

Change the date and the color and this sounds like a post from the States

me: idk, Chappell Roan might be too poppy for me...

my brain: YOU'D HAVE TO STOP THE WORLD JUST TO STOP THE FEELING
I just drove to the store and deliberately switched my mp3 player over to the Carly Rae folder because I was afraid I've been listening to too much Chappell Roan lately.

Change the date and the color and this sounds like a post from the States
it's like two seconds from sounding like a post from the states without changing the color

Feel like DQ3 Remake, Silksong and Prime 4 are the holy trinity of "This time it will be in the Direct, for sure!" by now.
My holy trinity of "This time for sure!" is Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure, and Chrono Trigger.

shit, I don't even really want new games anymore it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom