• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft getting the indies out of the way so they can hit us with a triple punch of Halo/Gears/Forza Horizon announcements in June.
I think Microsoft needs to actually release some of its games before it announces that many more. Although I do think that Gears and Forza Horizon are probably soon-ish announcements.

Far out brussel sprout, having a puppy is exhausting work. Worth it though.
Actual footage of curl's place rn

jMZOu2R.gif

The next Mario movie should have a sponsorship deal with Apartments.com so they can get Jeff Goldblum as Jeff Goldblum in the movie.

You'll be happy to know that you are not the only person who saw this piece today and was like "I am sharing this because I thought about VolcanicDynamo."

My reputation precedes me! I love this artist's Mario work.
I am indeed happy to know you're being showered in fanart love.

Because it means the Mario Bros finally fixed the damn shower. 🪠

Me, 10 minutes into Metroid Fusion: "Oh I already like the atmosphere, I can probably play this for the next few hou--"

Then my brother texts me: "Hey I called over my boyfriend and his friends for some Tekken 8, do you want to join us?"

And of course my response was:

dfk1ea9-8e5872e9-33ff-48f2-9004-99fb56cc0a23.gif

Love what I see in all the new footage of Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves. Really hope SNK considers a Switch 2 release for this.

Love what I see in all the new footage of Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves. Really hope SNK considers a Switch 2 release for this.
Nintendo and SNK are related now, should be more possible than ever. I even expect a "miracle port" for current Switch too.

Nintendo and SNK are related now, should be more possible than ever. I even expect a "miracle port" for current Switch too.
Related? Because of the Saudi investment fund you mean? But I don't really expect a miracle port. City of the Wolves is releasing early 2025, so end of life for Switch. Then again, lots of games still get PS4 releases so it is definitely possible to do it. It just depends if SNK sees any merit in a port like that.

Me, 10 minutes into Metroid Fusion: "Oh I already like the atmosphere, I can probably play this for the next few hou--"

Then my brother texts me: "Hey I called over my boyfriend and his friends for some Tekken 8, do you want to join us?"

And of course my response was:

dfk1ea9-8e5872e9-33ff-48f2-9004-99fb56cc0a23.gif
still haven't gotten the time (or money) to get Tekken 8, I'm jealous! I'll probably get it when it hits around 40€, hope I got time to play then, I NEED some Tekken

how are you liking it 👀
It’s great, high production values, plays super well, no issues on switch, a metric ton of customization, the main online versus mode is kind of it’s own cordoned off thing. Solid all around

Grögol Bonanza walking around demo is still coming, probably in a couple weeks if all goes well!

‘til then, any guesses as to what happens if you wait in the wheat for thirty seconds?

hIVdUdu.jpeg

Dragon Quest XI keeps surprising me even though it's my third playthrough. I'm focusing on a classic one weapon RPG setup by first acquire all weapon skills for every character before moving to other skills. Now nearing Act 1 and man, the balancing and pacing is just so good!

Last edited:
One of my favorite parts of Super Mega Baseball 3 is restocking the squad in the offseason. See who has retired, who wants more money, what new young players are available, seeing what positions I need to fill, seeing how I can balance the books, etc.

One of my favorite parts of Super Mega Baseball 3 is restocking the squad in the offseason. See who has retired, who wants more money, what new young players are available, seeing what positions I need to fill, seeing how I can balance the books, etc.
It's stuff like this that I love about sport simulations. Golf games are of course less about managing teams, but just aiming for certain sets of club to tackle a special hole and working towards that goal: ultimate satisfaction!

I will forever remember April 2024 as the month that Appleguy entered my life
happy to be of service

I hope y’all will remember May 2024 as the first time you play a small (kind of big) no-combat demo of Grögol Bonanza, too!

unless anyone here played the “early early demo” — but I’m not sure anyone did

happy to be of service

I hope y’all will remember May 2024 as the first time you play a small (kind of big) no-combat demo of Grögol Bonanza, too!

unless anyone here played the “early early demo” — but I’m not sure anyone did
Apologies if you covered this already: will there be a Mac version of this demo? 👀

Apologies if you covered this already: will there be a Mac version of this demo? 👀
I have great news for you

they’re all Mac versions!

I mean technically there will also be a Windows version but I’m saying they’re “all Mac versions” since I made them on a Mac

one of the reasons I’m still using Unity despite Unity’s corpheads sucking shit

*raises hand*
omg wait right you actually did, didn’t you?

welp. I can confirm this is slightly (slightly) more exciting and doesn’t have as many landmarks with ominous text on the ground that says “SHIT’S BROKEN, ONLY WALK THROUGH THIS DOOR IF YOU WANT TO FORCE QUIT”

Last edited:
how the hell did i forget that river is amy and rory’s daughter.

i love watching back shows like this, i feel as surprised as i did the first time i watched it. very rarely do i feel surprised by a show i thought i remembered all the details for. it’s an awesome feeling ngl.

I've become a bit obsessive about making sure my game is completely bug free and I respond to everyone's requests/suggestions.

I don't know how to not obsess over it help

how the hell did i forget that river is amy and rory’s daughter.

i love watching back shows like this, i feel as surprised as i did the first time i watched it. very rarely do i feel surprised by a show i thought i remembered all the details for. it’s an awesome feeling ngl.
Matt Smith years are my favorite years of the show. The characters, the settings, the stories, everything is perfection.

I've become a bit obsessive about making sure my game is completely bug free and I respond to everyone's requests/suggestions.

I don't know how to not obsess over it help
I don't know either! I will tell you that every couple of weeks I check out the Steam page for the game to see how much everyone loves it. You crushed/are crushing it, friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom