• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

I HAVE CONQUERED EGGMAN!
sonic_celebrating__by_flashfox24_de1bihc-fullview.jpg

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.
Goddamn I'm glad that image I posted accidentally followed this

I was checking Steam and noticed that a bunch of old games I was interested are not available for purchase, like ps1/ps2 era Need for Speed games, Spider-Man Ultimate/Shattered Dimensions. Might be licensing issues though 🤔 I was curious how far back the catalog went

Never say never; he only toured Australia for the first time in 2017, and he's had roots in Brazil ever since the BitUSA/Amnesty International tour in '88. It may not be as frequent, but I'd still bet he includes South America again in future tours especially if you got big music fests coming up.

But also also, you and @Dragoncaine, keep an eye out on the Nugs.net site for the official Springsteen concert bootlegs. While I don't see the Sao Paolo shows from 2013, they did release the Cape Town, SA shows from 2013 and almost everything since 2014 has had a recording made for sale online. The older shows do get released periodically, so hopefully before long you'll see the show you attended for sale to relive the magic of that specific night knowing you were there
Here's hoping you are right! And I'll check that website out. I wasn't aware of it.

Here's hoping you are right! And I'll check that website out. I wasn't aware of it.
For sure, I'm hoping he adds some of the old Toronto tour dates too at some point; the only show listed is from 2016 during The River tour and that was the one I got shut out from Ticketmaster's Verified Fan bullshit 😂

Fuck Swift, give me Roan
+💯!! button

New pop star rising and fuck if I don't have Hot To Go stuck in my head at any given moment

Only thing I know about Carly Rae's personal life is that some dude with a lake house in Canada tried to harvest her organs 🤷
See, it's not for everyone, but this is exactly what I would want to achieve through fame. No stupid drama or talk show interviews, only genuine appreciation for my work and a few absolute freaks whose obsession with me ranges from unhealthy to homicidal. The allure of fame is about feeling wanted on a deeply personal level (probably), and if that's for my shitty organs then so be it. Make me a protagonist in this fucked up harem anime called society.

For sure, I'm hoping he adds some of the old Toronto tour dates too at some point; the only show listed is from 2016 during The River tour and that was the one I got shut out from Ticketmaster's Verified Fan bullshit 😂
Oh, those The River shows must have been awesome. It's a shame you missed it.

4382e2ab4dd50bae3e026a160d99e78845871345.pnj

Got really far in PokeRogue and then this jerk Latias crit Psychics me twice. Cheating lil' rat!

It's a really fun fangame and addicting to boot. I'm trying to play as much of it before it gets DMCA'd...

4382e2ab4dd50bae3e026a160d99e78845871345.pnj

Got really far in PokeRogue and then this jerk Latias crit Psychics me twice. Cheating lil' rat!

It's a really fun fangame and addicting to boot. I'm trying to play as much of it before it gets DMCA'd...
I discovered PokeRogue a few days ago too, it's super addicting! I'm not even super into rogue-likes but this one does the fabled "neuron activation"-thing :LOL:

I discovered PokeRogue a few days ago too, it's super addicting! I'm not even super into rogue-likes but this one does the fabled "neuron activation"-thing :LOL:
All it takes is getting a rare/strong Pokemon you haven't seen yet and you're ready to grind another playthough 😅

Game Freak should make an official PokeRogue with all the added bells and whistles

Come on Game Freak, you've branched out to card games, MOBAs and even a freaking toothbrushing companion app, you can develop a roguelike!

Game Freak should make an official PokeRogue with all the added bells and whistles

Come on Game Freak, you've branched out to card games, MOBAs and even a freaking toothbrushing companion app, you can develop a roguelike!
A roguelike, true, but also: back to the roots with a Mendel Palace 2!

Instead they will DMCA it and go "here's a new gen that runs at 5FPS because we load the water for the entire region at the same time instead of just the area you're in".

Fuck Swift, give me Roan
all I know about her is the phrase “maximum twink” and that one of her songs is about that thing Mario says when you start a Super Mario 64 level

you know…

MFfcJ3S.jpeg

my little brother finished VII Remake yesterday so I told him the ending of Crisis Core for context. He's only played the very very beginning of VII, was too old shit for him.
Now he bought Crisis Core Reunion a day later lmao
@ngpdrew are you proud

allium? I hardly know ‘em!

that’s not true I fucking love alliums

ambivalence has no place in swamp creature discourse

adamance ONLY

today apparently brought to you by the “A” in “Suswave”

my little brother finished VII Remake yesterday so I told him the ending of Crisis Core for context. He's only played the very very beginning of VII, was too old shit for him.
Now he bought Crisis Core Reunion a day later lmao
@ngpdrew are you proud
They grow up so fast 🥹

Yesterday, I checked 3 different supermarkets around my job and none of them had a bundt pan, so I gave up and ordered one on Doordash. I'll get to baking after I get home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom