• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Every time the Starfield thread gets bumped I keep thinking it's Seinfeld
4cBjNge.jpeg

(@Aurc)

So I just managed to access the ng update for fallout 4 despite getting it through the ps collection 😅
How is it? I haven't played FO4 in 10 years (or however long it has been since it released) and I'm excited to jump back in after watching some of the show.

What PS+ tier are you subscribed to? Apparently if you have Extra or Premium the PS Collection version also upgrades, but not if you're on Essential. I still don't get it and I'm on Essential.

I guess at this point it's intentional, but I wish they'd been upfront about it. I would probably have just paid a fiver for the game when it was on sale, but the sale ended just before the current-gen version released. I can play it on Series S, so I'll probably do that, but would have preferred PS5 since I imagine it'll have better performance/graphics.
Essential, that's why I was so surprised I found it. I couldn't get it by clicking on the icon in my library, I went to the product page and it let me add the ps5 version. I think I selected a different version but I can't remember, I was kinda just messing around not expecting results.
How is it? I haven't played FO4 in 10 years (or however long it has been since it released) and I'm excited to jump back in after watching some of the show.
I will update you when I've played it xD only just downloaded for now. It was pretty hit or miss for me on release, didn't even finish the first dlc when that came out. So we'll see if time has been kind.

Essential, that's why I was so surprised I found it. I couldn't get it by clicking on the icon in my library, I went to the product page and it let me add the ps5 version. I think I selected a different version but I can't remember, I was kinda just messing around not expecting results.

I will update you when I've played it xD only just downloaded for now. It was pretty hit or miss for me on release, didn't even finish the first dlc when that came out. So we'll see if time has been kind.
Huh, I just messed around with it too, and it gave me a drop down with two options both saying 'Game', I switched to the second one and now it says Download instead of £15.99.

It didn't download at first but after a couple attempts it's now downloading the PS5 version.

Sony pls

Also, it genuinely feels so good to be posting with my Louie avatar that I used on ResetERA again. It's like an old friend has come home. I couldn't leave him on a site I don't post on anymore, so instead of all this crazy avatar switching I've finally brought him here, permanently.

Huh, I just messed around with it too, and it gave me a drop down with two options both saying 'Game', I switched to the second one and now it says Download instead of £15.99.

It didn't download at first but after a couple attempts it's now downloading the PS5 version.

Sony pls
PSN taketh but also giveth against Sony's will

Also, it genuinely feels so good to be posting with my Louie avatar that I used on ResetERA again. It's like an old friend has come home. I couldn't leave him on a site I don't post on anymore, so instead of all this crazy avatar switching I've finally brought him here, permanently.
Gonna haveta change your forum tag to "Duckburg Enthusiast"

Back
Top Bottom