• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST27 December 2023| Have a Cuppa with Your Fami

Choose wisely!

• Tea

• Coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Fami, it's been a wonderful 2023. Bring on 2024 and all it brings, like an extra day, the Summer Olympics, and what I'm sure is going to be a nice and easy reelection campaign for Joe Biden.
thanks for reminding me that it’s an election year

effffffffff me

Hoping for non-weird stuff in America’s election year.

Hope Trump gets banned from every state on the election list
Well my state did its part! Maybe we can secede and form our own mountain nation.

Hi, friends.

The first ST of the rest of your lives will go up at 5 PM Central Time.

I look forward to ringing in Our Year together soon!
So I reckon my thread lives for another 4.5 hours, roughly.

It's been a ride. Thanks to everyone for participating and making this thread cosy!

My new years resolutions:

• To play more games and journal about them in my Hobonichi
  • Rearrange my record collection (which is +15000 records so it'll be a while haha)
  • Try to be a better person by not being judgemental (racists, fascists, transphobes, homopgobes, sexists and ableists are free game though. I judge the fuck out of hatred)
  • More excercise, especially swimming

I know, resolutions are pretty lame but a new year is a good fictional new slate that helps achieving goals.

And with that, I have now scrobbled at least one song every single day this year. Can't wait to see the yearly breakdown once Last.FM gets around to it.

eb9237b6-03ff-429a-819f-06a1d9025987.jpg

Lmao 😂😂

Getting most of my gaming news from this very forum, I'm sometimes a bit in the dark on non-Nintendo platforms. I hadn't heard about Jusant until seeing it on some GOTY lists, and the game looks right up my alley.

Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone!

I have more of a theme for next year than resolutions. Mainly to make it about overall health because I honestly can’t keep up this sorta sedentary lifestyle as I get older

Oh and election year…yay…

Already made a bit of a start though:
IMG-20231231-194740342-HDR.jpg

I finally invested in genre boards to assign every record to its proper section.
Oh nice! Looking like a solid start to the collection

Happy new year!

My entire year was pretty much defined by Tears of the Kingdom. It’s absolutely amazing how much a single video game can single-handedly make your middle half of the year some of the happens you’ve ever been.

A true testament to the power of this art form.

Reading A Handheld History after some Advance Wars Reboot Camp and feeling smug that portable gaming conquered the world once again with Switch.

Also thinking I should get some more GB or GBA NSO time in, but it's tragic there's no Wario Land 4 as of yet. I've got the flu, so no partying tonight; books, non-alcoholic beer, and maybe some more gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom