• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST26 November 2023| The Man Who Erased His Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, after having gotten into DMC last year, and now into RE:

87fZDLF.png

Would be cool if Switch II would launch with Final Fantasy XV Complete Collection including all DLC, a King's Tale, the Brotherhood series and King's Glaive. After all, it's one of the best games in the series.

I’m playing through kid Icarus uprising for the first time and I’m enjoying it, even with its “unique” control scheme lol. One thing I’m curious about though, this game has so much great voice work in it, it makes me wish that more Nintendo games featured full voice acting. Also, this game can’t be left to languish on the 3ds, it needs a modern port so bad

How is it already the last day of November? Lets hope this December is a much more...relaxed month than this one. Or at least a more fun one!
I’m a ski lift operator. We don’t call the back half of the month the December death March for nothing. Being understaffed can be no days off. Least I’m just a lunch shift guy

Would be cool if Switch II would launch with Final Fantasy XV Complete Collection including all DLC, a King's Tale, the Brotherhood series and King's Glaive. After all, it's one of the best games in the series.
13 is one of my least-favorite in the series, but I'm disappointed we likely won't get a port of that trilogy any time soon because trying to run it on my laptop is...a challenge.

13 is one of my least-favorite in the series, but I'm disappointed we likely won't get a port of that trilogy any time soon because trying to run it on my laptop is...a challenge.
I have an Xbox One and recently bought the XIII series for the 360. I think the games hold up pretty well. But the horrible hand holding the first 10 hours or so is awful.

my future kids will grow up on real music!!! (the metal pipe sound effect at different pitches and tones)

I’m playing through kid Icarus uprising for the first time and I’m enjoying it, even with its “unique” control scheme lol. One thing I’m curious about though, this game has so much great voice work in it, it makes me wish that more Nintendo games featured full voice acting. Also, this game can’t be left to languish on the 3ds, it needs a modern port so bad
It was a union dub. NOA too cheap to do something like that again, sadly.

Me, after having gotten into DMC last year, and now into RE:

87fZDLF.png
Their Switch support has been abysmal since MH Stories 2 launch in 2021. Just bunch of rom dumps and mobile ports. Still no sights of AA7 or that new Mega Man game.

And that makes me worried about their successor support. They never have bothered with miracle ports on Switch, I don't think they will on the successor either. And all they have is games to be miracle ported...
Only if it gets a re-release for all platforms. I don't think they'll bother with a re-release only for the successor.

If Nintendo requests a port from them, that'd be FF16 not 15. More recent game, I don't think Nintendo wants to brand the successor a "old port haven".

Popcorn is good as heck

friendship ended with “popcorn button” now “entering 1:10 as the cook time“ is my new best friend
Only if salted. Some people eat sugar on their popcorn. That is completely weird and alien to me.

Only if it gets a re-release for all platforms. I don't think they'll bother with a re-release only for the successor.

If Nintendo requests a port from them, that'd be FF16 not 15. More recent game, I don't think Nintendo wants to brand the successor a "old port haven".
I just want that game portable. That's why Switch II at least.

I'm one of those people who goes to the movie and buys a large popcorn and asks for a free refill on the way out so I can have some more popcorn on later days.

TIL I got a bad microwave that asks for weight and does not have sensors for popcorn lol (Samsung over-the-range model)

I give my popcorn a light dusting of dill pickle seasoning
We may disagree over preferred sandwich restaurant chains, but goddamn you do have good taste in popcorn seasoning brother

I'm also fond of an inappropriate amount of Tajine for a lil extra spice

We may disagree over preferred sandwich restaurant chains, but goddamn you do have good taste in popcorn seasoning brother
Hell yeah!

PSA that Steamworld Build launches tomorrow, and the 10% off pre-order ends in 16 hours

It's scoring an 8/10 between Nintendo Life, PC Games, and Pocket Tactics
Oh right!!! I have a bunch of gold coins from that “renew your NSO sub and get some coins” deal so I’m gonna go cop that! I have never played a bad SteamWorld game and I love city builders

The Man Who Erased His Thread

This ST has run its course, and I once again want to extend my thanks to Derachi for a wonderful job. The new ST can be found here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom