• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST26 November 2023| The Man Who Erased His Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i totally took my kids, put them on seats around a table and presented the media they're allowed to listen and watch. They're absolutely not allowed to pursue the music (and other media) they want to on their own decision. And of course, they're absolutely forbidden from listening to songs like Last Christmas.

(/s ... just to be sure)

Could we not make it look like my parenting skills are on the level of a The Onion article?

It's kinda ... insulting.
That is of course precisely what that post was implying. You're going to parent jail, mister.

I work at a ski resort. There will be no Christmas music in my playlist. Might have a backup classic hits only playlist with some of my own faves but no Christmas music! Heck I will even have a more J-music playlist for when I’m rolling with the other anime fans.

Aw darn it, when you discover something is being delivered by ups and you could’ve sent it up here DX(my main place doesn’t get usps. So gotta send it to my mailbox over the hill). Oh well gotta go over for my new glasses soon anyways, least it should all arrive before work starts proper

Of all the places to pick for this onion article, Renton, WA makes the least sense. I would have chosen Brier (I also realize I am the only person on this whole website that will understand any of this but just wanted to say it).

Of all the places to pick for this onion article, Renton, WA makes the least sense. I would have chosen Brier (I also realize I am the only person on this whole website that will understand any of this but just wanted to say it).
A funnier joke(well sadly not entirely a joke in my case), would be “kid raised on nothing but Christian music is shocked to discover many of their favorite songs are ripping off popular secular music or are awful twisted covers”.

The writers of this 12-year-old joke thank you for your very specific feedback

kel-kel-omori.gif

“kid raised on nothing but Christian music is shocked to discover many of their favorite songs are ripping off popular secular music or are awful twisted covers”.
I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Christmas is all around me
Come in and let it snow

Well, before we get off this wild ride and head on over to @MissingNo. 's ST, thank you for steering this vessel of vagabonds and rapscallions once more @Derachi!

In unrelated news I had Mr. Sub for dinner last night. Was pretty bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom