• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular brain: Sweet, more Mario Kart. Finally!

Galaxy brain: Dropping the MK8DX BCP Wave 3 release date announcement on Monday so they can spend the rest of the week announcing, hyping up, and showing off Me—
ga Drive (also known as Genesis) games coming to NSO

Sweet Splatoon 3 update next week, Mario Kart the week after. Hopefully we get Galf on the 14th.

(Would’ve been awesome to have the MK update this week for T-Day shenanigans but whatever)

Regular brain: Sweet, more Mario Kart. Finally!

Galaxy brain: Dropping the MK8DX BCP Wave 3 release date announcement on Monday so they can spend the rest of the week announcing, hyping up, and showing off Me—
& My Katamary HD

Satisfying enough build. Color separation is low but bugs me less in a non anime suit. Some fun extra bits. Can definitely see how this line could be a blast to mash up some. Tho now I'm really looking forward to getting the pilot in. If the Zoids kit is only a bit better than this I'll be really pleased when I give one a go

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

Oh these are sick as hell. Thanks for sharing

Oh these are sick as hell. Thanks for sharing
Yeah the T-Rex thing is my first Hexa gear kit from Kotobukyia, it’s an interesting line made for kitbashing. It also has pilot kits(mine are in the mail). The other 2 kits for scale are Bandai HG’s

Take a moment to contemplate that Nintendo could have COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOMINATED this holiday season by announcing and releasing a Metroid Game & Watch to complete the trifecta but nooooooooooooooooooo they’re OK with just Pokemon and Mario Kart DLC. I just can’t with Nintendo’s lack of ambition.

I keep going back and forth on this but I recently started trying chapters at 9.0 Intensity in Kid Icarus Uprising. Chapter 1 was easy but Chapter 2 immediately kicked my ass... I'm afraid I'll spend many hours trying this, but as long as I'm having fun I don't think it matters that much, right?

Meanwhile, my backlog and wishlist both weep.

Nintendo:

bdd.jpg

You can have prime 4 as a switch 2 launch window game.
What's really funny (in a totally not funny way) to me is that when Prime 4 was announced everyone and their mother was shouting from the rooftops that Nintendo won E3 because of that announcement (and Odyssey). I was the stick in the mud saying that people shouldn't get too excited about a title card because who knows how long a game that early in development will take.

I hate how right I was. I wish I could go back in time and punt myself in the nads.

What's really funny (in a totally not funny way) to me is that when Prime 4 was announced everyone and their mother was shouting from the rooftops that Nintendo won E3 because of that announcement (and Odyssey). I was the stick in the mud saying that people shouldn't get too excited about a title card because who knows how long a game that early in development will take.

I hate how right I was. I wish I could go back in time and punt myself in the nads.
Nintendo still won E3 that year though. Nothing can top that Odyssey trailer and Samus Returns was also cool.

I recently started trying chapters at 9.0 Intensity in Kid Icarus Uprising
Probably one of the hardest gaming challenges I ever attempted in my life. Almost wanted to train myself to use my right hand haha.

Anyone bought a Switch cloud version game? Tempted to get RE3…
I never have because the demos would inadvertently lag or freeze. Not ideal.

when Prime 4 was announced everyone and their mother was shouting from the rooftops that Nintendo won E3 because of that announcement (and Odyssey)
I didn't like the Prime 4 reveal either, I never like the title-only reveals, but Nintendo did win that E3 because of Odyssey. Phenomenal trailer.

Managed 90 minutes or so on Sparks of Hope, plonked in front of the fire with the dog while we dried out after a rainy walk. Good start to the week.

Mario Kart DLC is a nice random thing to get this week. Might get NSO as well, or maybe next week after the holiday. Then it's Game Awards time already, coming fast. We'll be pointlessly speculating about January Directs in no time flat!

MK8's version of the MK64 Rainbow Road music is my favorite ❤️

I have love for all the Rainbow Roads
Gosh, I can hear that brass so clearly in my mind. What a phenomenal remix. Takes a magical and iconic track and successfully puts its own celebratory spin on it that fits right at home. In a game filled with incredible music tracks both original and rearranged, N64 Rainbow Road is still one of the top tracks.

Apparently Jedi: Survivor is launching in March? The hits keep coming for early 2023. The first game had a lot of really good ideas in it even if it didn't always execute them perfectly, so I'm really looking forward to this one. Plus it was the most fun Star Wars game I've played in years.

Probably one of the hardest gaming challenges I ever attempted in my life. Almost wanted to train myself to use my right hand haha.
Did you achieve it? Just now I cleared Ch. 2 on 9.0, the Gaol boss fight is super tough, harder than many later bosses IMO.

Gosh, I can hear that brass so clearly in my mind. What a phenomenal remix. Takes a magical and iconic track and successfully puts its own celebratory spin on it that fits right at home. In a game filled with incredible music tracks both original and rearranged, N64 Rainbow Road is still one of the top tracks.
Also the.. I dunno what you call it musically but the part that hits at 0:33 here:

usually lines up with where I drift the whole big banked sweeper, and it all just comes together in that moment to click.

Love that track.

Check Amazon now! Switch and Xbox are at $29, PS at $35. Not sure how long it'll last.
I tried ordering it on Amazon and they were giving me the UK copy from the listing so I passed. I’ll wait another day. I just got another headache,

In happier news, assassins creed Valhalla is coming to steam two days before my birthday and Mario kart’s next dlc is the day before my birthday. I am feasting this year.

Ordered Person 5 for Switch on Amazon since it's $30. But prob won't play until after Person 4

embrace Person

I keep going back and forth on this but I recently started trying chapters at 9.0 Intensity in Kid Icarus Uprising. Chapter 1 was easy but Chapter 2 immediately kicked my ass... I'm afraid I'll spend many hours trying this, but as long as I'm having fun I don't think it matters that much, right?

Meanwhile, my backlog and wishlist both weep.
I've only ever managed to beat chapter 1 in 9.0 difficulty lmao

I remember watching the giant bomb watch-a-long, and Vinny said “thats never coming out” lol

It helped that Kid Icarus Uprising is hands down my favorite 3DS game, so I was gonna wring out every last drop of enjoyment out of it, the limitations of mortal flesh be damned.
I think it may be my favorite 3DS game as well. Can't decide currently but it's certainly at the top.
I've only ever managed to beat chapter 1 in 9.0 difficulty lmao
To be fair this was me until like an hour ago.

I think it may be my favorite 3DS game as well. Can't decide currently but it's certainly at the top.

To be fair this was me until like an hour ago.
Maybe I'll hop back in to try more. One thing we all seemingly agree on is that it is one of the best 3DS games, and for me it's one of my favourite games of all time easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom