• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up, Sonic Frontiers is 36€ on every platform at Amazon.de

E:

Also, i got Neo TWEWY for 20 bucks and Nier Automata Switch for 30 bucks.

Hell froze over, Amazon actually has some decent gaming offers for Black Friday this year.

Not much excitement in terms of deals here in Sweden so far..

Last of Us 2 on PS4 for ~4,5$ like everywhere though.. that's kind acrazy.

Vacationing with a needy 4 year old and a non-weaned 18 month old sure is something.

Not sure I'd call it a vacation but it's definitely something.

Twitter is about to die, Yuji Naka got arrested..

what a night;

at least Sakurai made a cute video about his cat!

Ok i saw a great deal for TWEWY NEO and I impulse bought it. I loved the original one on the DS, never played it again since 2008 (?), I no longer enjoy most JRPGS.

Will I like it? I'll keep you posted. When I get to it.
As a massive simp for The World Ends With You, I await with bated breath. And a pitchfork.

Did a job interview that I won't hear back from till next week sooo
Hope you get the job!

Having to go to the nearest mall with a Media Markt thanks to DHL losing my Scarlet package, it was hell. My god the traffic, so many people in the mall.

Why did they have to lose this one .... oh well, at least the double pack for the kids christmas gift didn't get lost.

The only advantage, i now also have a christmas gift for the Mrs.

Vacationing with a needy 4 year old and a non-weaned 18 month old sure is something.

Not sure I'd call it a vacation but it's definitely something.

That is the true origin of the word "Homeoffice".

I'm never buying a new release right before Black Friday again..

You tell me. Couple of years ago, i got the Google Pixel 3 on launch, that wasn't even 2 weeks before Black Friday, and on Black Friday they slapped a 150,-€ (!!!) discount on it, and people who bought it earlier where shit out of luck.

Can't decide if I should use my free afternoon for more Xenoblade Chronicles 3 or if I should maybe start Sparks of Hope.

I'll probably spend so much time being indecisive that the whole afternoon goes by.

Can't decide if I should use my free afternoon for more Xenoblade Chronicles 3 or if I should maybe start Sparks of Hope.

I'll probably spend so much time being indecisive that the whole afternoon goes by.

If you want your mind blown away, Xenoblade 3.

If you want Rabbids talking like normal people, Mario. (Disclaimer, i have it lying at home too, but didn't start due to Xenoblade, Bayonetta and now Pokemon)

I’ve been playing a bunch of short games these last few days and today I played through TMNT Shredder’s Revenge. It’s a pretty fun brawler that feels very snappy, though I definitely prefer the Scott Pilgrim game by the same team. There’s definitely depth here with knowing how to react quickly and effectively, but the basic combo feels too basic and you use it most of the time. It being more straightforward isn’t necessarily a bad thing considering it supports up to six players at once which I imagine is super chaotic, but for this first playthrough I sadly was single player only. Still lots of cool stuff here like I loved the graphics and music and how virtually every stage ended with a unique boss fight. Next time I get together with friends, I’m definitely looking forward to playing this with them.

With that done, I’m officially very excited for Pokemon later today. I stuck with short games this week to enjoy some variety and to make sure I have a clear slate for Pokemon :)

Why does the Xbox Black Friday Sale tempt me with ME Legendary Edition for 20,99€ when I don't have the time to play it?

Why does it tempt me further with having Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on sale for 4,99€, when I don't have the time to play that one, either?

Why?

The true reason for growing piles of shame are offers like that, smh.

Why does the Xbox Black Friday Sale tempt me with ME Legendary Edition for 20,99€ when I don't have the time to play it?

Why does it tempt me further with having Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on sale for 4,99€, when I don't have the time to play that one, either?

Why?

I grabbed fusion frenzy, Psychonauts, blue dragon and Rare replay. Gotta keep an eye out for stuff I had physically to replace digitally(just got a series S), and I want 80% of the OG Xbox games on BC so I’ll be slowly grabbing those because I don’t take for granted I may not renew my GPU

Why?

Why did I buy The Last of Us Part 2 for $10 when I haven’t even played the first one?

Though I am going to take advantage of this PS plus discount so will be able to then. Some of these Sony prices are definitely in impulse territory.

really enjoying the “fuck around outside” aspect of the new Pokémon and they certainly feel more abundant

but god they either need to streamline all the mini-cutscenes at the beginning or ditch every last one of them and tell players “idk figure it out nerd”

Why?

Do it. Make your dreams come true, just do it.

I can't help but feel all the "Twitter is going to die tonight/in a week/during the World Cup" posts are just wishcasting, especially since today it seems to be running pretty fine, and hardly anyone is talking about where they can be found if it goes down like they were last night.

So, Pokémon's been fun. Even with it chugging along as if it was being played on my calculator. Still fun.

I can't help but feel all the "Twitter is going to die tonight/in a week/during the World Cup" posts are just wishcasting, especially since today it seems to be running pretty fine, and hardly anyone is talking about where they can be found if it goes down like they were last night.

Still, bellydrum should hurry up with their super secret Twitter alternative, Donker.

twitter is currently mr burns

With a certain game not being a day one purchase for me anymore, I will have enough time to finally play the other 2022 releases, stuff like Triangle Strategy or Xenoblade Chronicles 3, for example.

[goes back to playing Mega Man Zero]

Well, some Brazilians are migrating and sharing their new "Koo users". Which is kind of serious and kind of a joke because it sounds like "cu" (butthole).

really enjoying the “fuck around outside” aspect of the new Pokémon and they certainly feel more abundant

but god they either need to streamline all the mini-cutscenes at the beginning or ditch every last one of them and tell players “idk figure it out nerd”
YES aside from the performance, this is my biggest complaint so far. Too much stop and talk at the beginning. Luckily, once it gets going it's more up to you when you want to advance the story, so now I'm just exploring and avoiding anything story related and having a blast.

With a certain game not being a day one purchase for me anymore, I will have enough time to finally play the other 2022 releases, stuff like Triangle Strategy or Xenoblade Chronicles 3, for example.

[goes back to playing Mega Man Zero]
Always a good choice. Go for those S+ ranks!

Didn't think my first true next-gen experience would be selecting my penis size.

Cyberpunk 2077.

Played for a little over an hour last night. The game definitely looks nice on Xbox Series S. Although I think when I'm tired, my brain has processing these highly detailed environments and it makes my head hurt. The intro to the game is pretty linear. I haven't formulated much of an opinion yet.

If anyone needs something to listen to for 2 hours, I highly recommend this video

What starts out as a vide about the source of oof sound in Roblox becomes a deep dive into the many lies of Tommy Tallarico. There's even some Metroid Prime history thrown in there for good measure!

Hey fam I know the real BF eshop sales are next week but should I just grab Nier Automata physical which is on sale right now? It’s pretty much the one physical game so far on sale that’s on my radar, not sure if there will be more deals later. According to Deku Deals it’s already sold out at Walmart so I guess I should just yolo and grab it now? Most people started with this one so no need to have played any other Yoko Taro games right? Hope it’s good

Hey fam I know the real BF eshop sales are next week but should I just grab Nier Automata physical which is on sale right now? It’s pretty much the one physical game so far on sale that’s on my radar, not sure if there will be more deals later. According to Deku Deals it’s already sold out at Walmart so I guess I should just yolo and grab it now? Most people started with this one so no need to have played any other Yoko Taro games right? Hope it’s good
Definitely grab it for switch. It's a good port

Looks like roughly 3 weeks until game awards (last huge gaming blowout before years end) and what comes next? Nintendo direct in January or February?

Lmao I checked some of the Achivements in Kid Icarus Uprising and my motivation to attempt 'em was killed quickly. Anyone who fully 100%'ed this game is a true madman (and also insanely good).

testing a weird thing

edit: whoah
days-of-our-lives-days.gif

Lmao I checked some of the Achivements in Kid Icarus Uprising and my motivation to attempt 'em was killed quickly. Anyone who fully 100%'ed this game is a true madman (and also insanely good).

I really hope the rumour of a remake/ remaster are true. Never played uprising and would like to without getting a 3ds.

I really hope the rumour of a remake/ remaster are true. Never played uprising and would like to without getting a 3ds.
It'd be neat, the game's really really good and looks surprisingly great for a 3DS game so a remaster would likely look great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom