• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That people continue to dick ride Elon Musk is one of the most embarrassing things on the internet. Dudes really think he's a real life Tony Stark. My guy managed to drive Twitter into the ground in record time.

I've never been a fan of Twitter, but holy shit the death of something millions used to feel connected to the world around them is.... depressing, to say the least. And for what? It died for nothing.
It died so that the idea that billionaires are smarter than the rest of us can also die.

If anything they're dumber. Elon has single handedly made me more self confident. Even I can never fuck up this bad lol
Yeah I think I can agree. Maybe I'm not all that knowledgeable about business and I certainly can't be that cutthroat but I'm sure that my skin is probably a good hundred times thicker than his rice paper thin skin and I wouldn't sink $44B and several billion dollar companies just so people couldn't insult me publicly.

I wish Cohost didn’t look so ugly.
I might take a look at it, but I read it’s more like Tumblr than Twitter

I’m using Mastodon for now and I kinda like it. It’s kinda weird to not have an algorithm recommending stuff xD things appear on chronological order, and your personal timeline only shows stuff from who you actually follow or that it was “boosted” (retweeted) by them

There’s also a “local timeline” with everyone with the same server as you but I’m on a kinda big server so it got way too fast and useless xD we can follow anyone from any server anyway so I only use the personal timeline. There’s also an “Explore” tab with trending posts

Well here’s my November sales grabs so far. Might stay up for that Best Buy deal tonight… or maybe not. Capcom fighting collection is an only get if in my price range digital(aka it’ll be more useful to me digitally). Ai Nirvana and P5R are great deals but I don’t know if I need them now
IMG_6169.jpg

I think the Xbox is going behind my tv tho. Don’t want to work it in up top when I’m moving in a month or two

As someone who's on Twitter nearly religiously this feels like a fitting song while scrolling through my timeline lol.

Since the new Pokemon games come out tomorrow, what was your first Pokemon game?

Mine was Crystal.
I’ll never forget getting my Gameboy Color and Pokemon Red on the same birthday. After a solid year of my brother regaling me with the tales of his adventures in Blue Version, I could finally hit the road with my own squad.

Tis why it is so hard to let go of the series.

Well here’s my November sales grabs so far. Might stay up for that Best Buy deal tonight… or maybe not. Capcom fighting collection is an only get if in my price range digital(aka it’ll be more useful to me digitally). Ai Nirvana and P5R are great deals but I don’t know if I need them now
Kamiwaza was one of the biggest surprises for me this year. I've played every Acquire ninja game localized but the humor puts Kamiwaza in another place.

Everyone at home is sick, therefore I got sick taking care of them all (not Covid fortunately). Just inevitably what happens despite sanitizing and masking. So, when you are sick, you make homemade chicken noodle soup.

FD8-FA404-ED76-474-E-A4-AC-8-BA5-EE78-F6-A8.jpg

Breaking news: @bellydrum has notified all moderators, effectively immediately, that all Famiboard buildings will be temporarily closed and badge access is suspended. We hear that Bellydrum fears that one of the moderators is a HockeyBird alt account (It's totally @Red Monster) that is going to sabotage the message board with shitposts from within.
He’ll need HARDCORE moderaters to combat this

Since the new Pokemon games come out tomorrow, what was your first Pokemon game?

Mine was Crystal.
Mine will be Grögol Bonanza

Twitter is wild tonight lol

jesus christ

Wonder if this was part of Naka and Square falling out.
Naka and Ohshima too, maybe

Breaking news: @bellydrum has notified all moderators, effectively immediately, that all Famiboard buildings will be temporarily closed and badge access is suspended. We hear that Bellydrum fears that one of the moderators is a HockeyBird alt account (It's totally @Red Monster) that is going to sabotage the message board with shitposts from within.
Wait there's a Famiboards building???

Why did nobody tell me?

I'd totally hang around there all the time

oh maybe that's why nobody told me

Mine was Crystal.
I was there day one for Pokemon Red. I had followed Pocket Monsters before it even launched (and then became a phenomenon) in the USA thanks to the import scene (and various conventions I used to follow).

Felt weird being an older teenager Pokemon fan among all them Elementary School kids...

Mine was Crystal.
My first Pokemon game was Blue. I got it from my uncle, who would often get me games from people who he would help move who didn't want them anymore. Around the same time I got into the cartoon (maybe a little after? I was like 3 or 4 after all), and the rest was history. Been playing these games ever since, and I've made tons of friends because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom