• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up with a splitting headache and I'm convinced it's because Square hasn't released Chrono Trigger on Switch

If you want to absolve yourself of blame, I'll take it. I did the same thing and frankly not to fussed about it. Getting Cowabunga for free alongside Automata and P5 Royal was worth it.
I’m not too upset. Got those two plus PS5 eldin ring for $40 off (and eldin ring was only $50). Pretty good in my book

I will buy a Dem a frontier if Sonic takes the House.

Wait, no, that happened already. Never mind.

00qlz7kwe5a31.jpg

My Sunday afternoon got fucked up because I got voluntold to rescue two possum babies that fell into an uncovered sono tube in my sister's driveway. An hour and a half later the only thing screaming more than those stupid fucks that finally got rescued and put into a massive plastic tub for wildlife control to take care of is my spine.

Any good games to help constructively vent the rage I feel? I want to smash shit and yell into a void but I'm doing my damnedest not to take it out on my parents (who voluntold me in the first fucking place).

I'd say Smash Bros but if I go online I'm not going to come out victorious

My Sunday afternoon got fucked up because I got voluntold to rescue two possum babies that fell into an uncovered sono tube in my sister's driveway. An hour and a half later the only thing screaming more than those stupid fucks that finally got rescued and put into a massive plastic tub for wildlife control to take care of is my spine.

Any good games to help constructively vent the rage I feel? I want to smash shit and yell into a void but I'm doing my damnedest not to take it out on my parents (who voluntold me in the first fucking place).

Sorry to hear that. I’m not sure what to recommend. I have found a new love for Star Wars empire at war

Since we’re on the topic of Sonic, did Sonic Origins ever get fixed? Or were the issues overblown?
Yes, it was patched like within a week or so. I played through the whole thing last month and I don't remember hitting a single glitch.

I usually vent rage with Forza Horizon, but I dunno if you have an Xbox. Having a bigass open world to full-throttle fuck around in is cathartic as hell (and is literally the only reason I have an Xbone).

Listening to the old battle themes in P5 Royal when wearing another costume means so much more to me then I'd thought before wow

Yes, it was patched like within a week or so. I played through the whole thing last month and I don't remember hitting a single glitch.

I usually vent rage with Forza Horizon, but I dunno if you have an Xbox. Having a bigass open world to full-throttle fuck around in is cathartic as hell (and is literally the only reason I have an Xbone).
Sweet, thanks. Probably will get that after I beat Frontiers.

Sweet, thanks. Probably will get that after I beat Frontiers.
Keep an eye open for sales. I bought it at something like 30% off (yes, after it had only been out for like a month) and I wouldn't be surprised if a Black Friday sale lops a big chunk off again.

Is this dude’s model, like, reliable?
I saw Tom Bonier (one of the other trackers who called the "red wave" a hoax and stuck to their guns) congratulating them on their accuracy, so it's probably somewhat reliable although this is the first time I've seen the name come up.

We gave our 20 month son his first ever haircut today. It was traumatic for my wife. The boy handled things wonderfully - he just sat still and watched Luca while I cut his hair. But my wife basically started sobbing when I was done. I don’t get what the big deal is but apparently the first haircut is a huge deal.

So, I guess Persona 5 Royal was finally too much for my V1 Switch and I assume, broke part of the inside fan. Thankfully Nintendo repair support says they can repair it at no cost.
Yeah. Mine is working overtime it appears when playing this. It is as loud as I have ever heard it and for prolonged periods of time. Hopefully it survives as I haven’t had too many issues with the fan over the life of the switch. Glad to hear that repair might be covered on this.

So, I guess Persona 5 Royal was finally too much for my V1 Switch and I assume, broke part of the inside fan. Thankfully Nintendo repair support says they can repair it at no cost.

Yeah. Mine is working overtime it appears when playing this. It is as loud as I have ever heard it and for prolonged periods of time. Hopefully it survives as I haven’t had too many issues with the fan over the life of the switch. Glad to hear that repair might be covered on this.
Interesting that it taxes the launch models that much. On the OLED, it runs beautifully without a peep (also gets amazing battery life too).

I wonder why the discrepancy across the two models.

Interesting that it taxes the launch models that much. On the OLED, it runs beautifully without a peep (also gets amazing battery life too).

I wonder why the discrepancy across the two models.
I’m no tech guy but I do think it does eat a lot more of the system memory than some of the other games do on my OLED. The eshop is practically unusable when P5R is running in the background.

I say no, pretty sure it'll get down to that price again and - at least for me - buying games I can't play yet anyway only annoys me in the long run.
Deal ended up passing like the sonic one so it must have been an error or something. Didn’t get it anyway.

Maybe one day I will. I was told by @chocolate_supra it has an auto combo mode that may make it better for me

Does metal gear rising have one?

man I know it's vapid but I can't get over the fact that elon musk paid an exorbitant amount of money to publicly go bald twice

I’m no tech guy but I do think it does eat a lot more of the system memory than some of the other games do on my OLED. The eshop is practically unusable when P5R is running in the background.
Ahh I’ve never tried using the eshop with the game on (usually don’t do that at all, actually, now that I’m thinking about it) so I’d never run into that.

I wonder if it’s just lacking some system level optimizations that’s making it eat up more than usual resources?

Do I dare try to implement set item bonuses? I have a whole set of "Witch" armor and a broomstick (boomstick shaped like a broom) and a special cleaver that may or may not turn carrots into candy but so far it's just a set to be a set, there's no bonus if you wear every piece.

Maybe I can make something less gameplay relevant like a cackling sound whenever the character in the witch armor attacks. Or maybe a bonus familiar.

Ahh I’ve never tried using the eshop with the game on (usually don’t do that at all, actually, now that I’m thinking about it) so I’d never run into that.

I wonder if it’s just lacking some system level optimizations that’s making it eat up more than usual resources?
The most likely theory is that Atlus didn’t really bothered too much with optimization when they made Royal, given the power of the PS4, and that’s why the Switch port seems a bit more rough than it should’ve been (not that it’s a bad port or anything).

I wonder what the next nintendo/platnium game will be? Will it be Astral Chian 2, a new ip or a nintendo ip?
Nintendo seems interested to expand the Astral Chain IP, given the fact that they secured it during the Wonderful 101 deal, so I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw Astral Chain 2 on their next console. Hopefully the game will be made by Platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom