• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST10 2022 July| ve A Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to believe it's already been 9 months since this forum started...

thank you all for making this place so great

While we're at the top of the OT let it go down in history that trying to get the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Special Edition is by far the worst Nintendo-related experience I've had. People should be fired for the incompetence shown, and I don't say that kind of stuff lightly. Absolute incompetence to the point of seeming malicious.

fortuitous timing β€” my partner just walked by and popped a cherry plum into my mouth

I am taking this as a sign that this will be a great thread

While we're at the top of the OT let it go down in history that trying to get the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Special Edition is by far the worst Nintendo-related experience I've had. People should be fired for the incompetence shown, and I don't say that kind of stuff lightly. Absolute incompetence to the point of seeming malicious.
…fired outta what?

sorry you’re having a bad @poop, time

wait

While we're on the first page
laughing-pointing.gif

(I know 100 posts per page people exist but it's 50 by default!)

I can remove it if it's too harsh; sorry :(
Nah, this is ya’ll’s community after all, do what you want. I’m hardly involved here anyway (intentionally), so I’m just voicing my feelings in case there are others who may feel similarly. I just think stuff like that often goes overlooked and people may not realize how their jokes may be leaving people out of the loop or come across as mean-spirited.

Shit, I just tried to open this thread on my phone and it’s showing nothing πŸ˜“

Well, guess that’s something to look into in the morning! Anyone else having the same issue on mobile?

Hell ya how was it
delightful, small, kind of a rich burgandy with creamy underpainting, uhhh round? like, okay, imagine a soft cardiod pattern but in three dimensβ€”

oh, wait, you meant like… flavor-wise?

delightful, small, kind of a rich burgandy with creamy underpainting, uhhh round? like, okay, imagine a soft cardiod pattern but in three dimensβ€”

oh, wait, you meant like… flavor-wise?
No, the experience

Shit, I just tried to open this thread on my phone and it’s showing nothing πŸ˜“

Well, guess that’s something to look into in the morning! Anyone else having the same issue on mobile?
nah I’m shitposting a flurry on the mobes

I'm a bit out of the loop on this whole thing. Do you mind if I ask what happened?

Nah, this is ya’ll’s community after all, do what you want. I’m hardly involved here anyway (intentionally), so I’m just voicing my feelings in case there are others who may feel similarly. I just think stuff like that often goes overlooked and people may not realize how their jokes may be mean-spirited or leaving people out of the loop.
Fully understood, yeah! I’ve edited it a bit more to make the joke more obvious. Despite the in-joke, I mostly put it in for the absurd factor lol. Just these rules randomly hating on a completely innocuous fan base for no reason.

No, the experience
well, one could call it… sensational

as in pertaining to sensations

or one could read William Carlos Williams but that may be tmi

I wish I could share more details about my work but I'm afraid that it'd make me a little bit too identifiable for comfort but a while ago I wrote an article about transphobes being bashed and in the next one I'm referencing Dall-E. Feel free to let your imagination go wild.

First of all, omg @Plum I can't believe you actually put @EvilChameleon in the group shot twice πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

Second of all, as a colossal Xenoblade X lover, your title graphic makes my heart thump like the lively music of New LA ❀️❀️❀️

So, this is the thread that we're commenting about the new PokΓ©mon S/V trailer soonβ„’

Hey there
or I could do something worse with this and give you all a song that will drive you insane but never leave your head…

I love you Cecil but this is some tweezy shit

So, this is the thread that we're commenting about the new PokΓ©mon S/V trailer soonβ„’
Yeah, I'm tired of getting drip fed information. We still don't know the name of the region at just 4 months till the release. Give me my regional rats and birds, GF!

Ah that new thread smell. And approaching new anime season this weekend. And I really need to get back to fewth(been playing cyberslueth)

it’s beginning to look a lot like
π’€žπ’ƒΌπ’΄π’… 

Oy, Amazon, ya blithering cunts. It is Friday in my time zone, so where's my new fucking episode of The Boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom