• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST10 2022 July| ve A Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, sorry. I did not account for people watching it on demand.
Don’t worry about it. Honestly after Charles crashed last week after all the bad luck he’s had this season, my soul left my body and now I find it hard to care about racing. At least for now.

I'm looking forward to Sony's exclusivity deal with Bethesda finally running out. I've yet to play Deathloop and Ghostwire because I'm waiting for them to hit Xbox/Game Pass.

Just dropping by to say that the One Piece Manga is too good at the moment.

hughjackmanfountain.gif

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Hell no.

Longest answer: I guess I'll still watch the video though.

Imo yes...yes they should stop with companions. They are immersion breaking as hell sometimes. At best they can fulfill a nice story role. At worst they are irritating, annoying and handholdy.

The best companion was probably the Boat from Wind Waker because this dude couldn't follow you into dungeons.

As the midnight hour (in the UK) draws near, I'd like to say my final words in the thread:

Whilst this General ST was by far the shortest ST thus far, and it was also the one where I personally took a short break from the site, it was still great having this here and seeing everyone post what they wanted to :) It'll probably be a while before I try my hand making another one of these, but I'm plenty happy with this one anyways.

Thanks to everyone who posted, and here's to my successor @Legion of Primes !

As the midnight hour (in the UK) draws near, I'd like to say my final words in the thread:

Whilst this General ST was by far the shortest ST thus far, and it was also the one where I personally took a short break from the site, it was still great having this here and seeing everyone post what they wanted to :) It'll probably be a while before I try my hand making another one of these, but I'm plenty happy with this one anyways.

Thanks to everyone who posted, and here's to my successor @Legion of Primes !
I thank you for all you did with this one. Mine is a bit shorter than past ones because I was unsure of what I wanted to do fully but I hope it’s good enough for you all. I looked at a few past ones including yours and I tried my own take on the ST as best I could. Though I was nervous some

Just four and a half hours to go to be posted

On the bright side, I somehow managed to find the cheapest hotel room I've ever rented in Orlando this week. And I've stayed at that hotel before, it's amazing. Normally it costs 140 per night but today it was going for 80.

On the bright side, I somehow managed to find the cheapest hotel room I've ever rented in Orlando this week. And I've stayed at that hotel before, it's amazing. Normally it costs 140 per night but today it was going for 80.
Friggin awesome deal, a hotel room sounds like a treat these days.

yes I realize how weird this sounds, I haven't had a vacation in like three or four years cut me some slack

After wavering to start the first six months of the year, I got back on track with my good sugary drink progress that I pulled off all of last year, with no sugary drinks on back to back days.

yes I realize how weird this sounds, I haven't had a vacation in like three or four years cut me some slack
Seems like you killed the thread for a bit, but let me revive it by saying that my last proper, capital V vacation was back in 2015.

After wavering to start the first six months of the year, I got back on track with my good sugary drink progress that I pulled off all of last year, with no sugary drinks on back to back days.
the absolute devil tbh. They kind of just sneak up on you cause we don't usually consider drinks when thinking about diet

it's wild how much just cutting back on sugary drinks can help with your health.

The Steam Deck can play Luftrausers and Dustforce. Truly, the real successor to the Vita.

Hotel stays feel like a unique luxury for me in my current age of fatherhood. A big ass bed in a nice enough room that I don’t have to spend an hour picking up every night? I’ll take twenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom