• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Korean fried chicken en route. Probably rewatch Rings of Power and then continue with Xenoblade 3 because whenever I say "I'm starting Splatoon 3" I think I'm lying???

Maybe tomorrow's the day.

What’s everyone take on the next Luigi’s mansion game? What location do you think they will cover next game? I’m thinking a ghost ship or castle could work. Or possibly ghost hunting around the globe ( various haunted landscapes throughout the globe).
A mall would be cool. Or a gas station bathroom. I think they could make a good game with any location really.

Korean fried chicken en route. Probably rewatch Rings of Power and then continue with Xenoblade 3 because whenever I say "I'm starting Splatoon 3" I think I'm lying???

Dam episode 6 was good (rings of power)
Hate waiting for the next episode when it ends like that

@Derachi any tips for Railgrade? I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing here

I'm on the map that has you grow the city with water and oil, but I don't know why the city's energy meter doesn't go up. The power plant is producing it and I see it getting carted off but the meter isn't going up
The meter goes up with supply but goes down once the resource gets used. The population grows with water, energy just increases the growth.

I'm waiting until ALL episodes of Rings of Power are released before starting it, but I'm still excited for it. Wait is rough, though.

The setting for the next Luigi's Mansion game

ah9ktlia6ee11.jpg

You know you want it.

Shout out to one of the best trailers out of a Nintendo Direct ever.

Astral Chain 2 withing the first 1,5 years of Nintendo Switch 2 - banking on it.
baaaaby

I’m hoping for a sequel, I’m surprised this game did not sell more than it did to be honest. 1 million plus not bad sales, just thought it would have done more.

Korean fried chicken consumed.

I am full

AND HAVING A SECOND BEER OH BOY

I’m hoping for a sequel, I’m surprised this game did not sell more than it did to be honest. 1 million plus not bad sales, just thought it would have done more.

It sold more than a million basically at full price. It's most definitely the second most profitable Platinum game ever after Nier, I wish it sold more ofc - but for a new IP exclusive action game the sales are pretty darn good.

Astral Chain being fully owned by Nintendo is still always amusing to me.

I wonder if that’ll make any difference. I think a sequel would do better too.

So remember when I said I would create a Super Mario club? Well, it's up!

...and I might have created  three clubs instead of just one.

So, join my clubs!
  • Super Mario Club
  • Mario Kart Racing Team
  • PAC-FAM

Here's a question-

You know how supposedly you can challenge the grim reaper to any game and if you win you get to live? Do any of you have a video game where you're confident you'd win?

For me that's Mario Kart Double Dash. I'm fairly sure I'm in the top 20 for that worldwide, if not better.

Me, when I get Club Chat Messages to render on the Club Chat section:
Speaking of new forum features I would love to get some alternative soccer tournaments going when World Cup starts, because fuck that noise. Basically one tournament for Strikers and one for the Kunio soccer games.

is there anything worse than disney fandom?
Well obviously yes. But I really don't want to drag this thread down that far when it's barely existed for more than 24 hours.

Here's a question-

You know how supposedly you can challenge the grim reaper to any game and if you win you get to live? Do any of you have a video game where you're confident you'd win?

For me that's Mario Kart Double Dash. I'm fairly sure I'm in the top 20 for that worldwide, if not better.
Super Mario brothers 3, I have that game memorized from when I played it as a kid so much. I can literally go back to it any time and destroy the game.

Here's a question-

Race to the finish in Chrono Trigger

is there anything worse than disney fandom?
Star Wars fandom

Well obviously yes. But I really don't want to drag this thread down that far when it's barely existed for more than 24 hours.
Obviously I don't have the same concern 🤣

So my home wifi borked. Modem/router combo wouldn't connect to a damn thing, and even after calling Comcast and having them remote in and set up a new network through it I still couldn't get anything to connect to it. So she set me up with the nearest "Xfinity Store" (which I didn't even know was a thing) thirty miles away. So yall know what that means

It's Carly Rae time

Last edited:
@bellydrum
Managed to knock out a fun Trio today. Puck, Northstar and Havok

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

Close up of the sentinel head base since I put extra work drybrushing that

IMG_5938.jpg

And a normal light shot

IMG_5939.jpg

Needless to say these guys fell in the category of keeping things clean is the true nightmare as not much detail work happens on black and white. Have 3 more I may give a go tomorrow. Or just the one that’s super easy. We’ll see how I feel. Been feeling rough 2 weeks so it’s been a bit since I’ve painted.

Time for dinner then video games

The setting for the next Luigi's Mansion game

ah9ktlia6ee11.jpg

You know you want it.
Unironically jealous of that CRT setup. Great black levels, motion clarity, crisp 480p scaling with reduced latency. GameCube heaven.

@bellydrum
Managed to knock out a fun Trio today. Puck, Northstar and Havok

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

Close up of the sentinel head base since I put extra work drybrushing that

IMG_5938.jpg

And a normal light shot

IMG_5939.jpg

Needless to say these guys fell in the category of keeping things clean is the true nightmare as not much detail work happens on black and white. Have 3 more I may give a go tomorrow. Or just the one that’s super easy. We’ll see how I feel. Been feeling rough 2 weeks so it’s been a bit since I’ve painted.

Time for dinner then video games

Oh that was quick! Nice!

How do you keep them from getting too dusty?

Also........ what are you playing tonight

I just realized it’s possible that Nintendo might release Master Quest on NSO at some point

Oh that was quick! Nice!

How do you keep them from getting too dusty?

Also........ what are you playing tonight
After I top coat them they go into a Plano . I have 4 of these in a fishing tote. As it’s a huge game. They’re in a different plastic container for now tho

IMG_5940.jpg

Not sure. Fighting a headache so may save xbc3 for tomorrow. Maybe FEWTH, Little noah or dicey Dungeons

this might come off as arrogant, I really hope it doesn't

I've got a bunch of ideas for threads that I want to write, some of which I've been sitting on for months. which of the following would you like to see first?

• smartphones and Nintendo
  • review of a weird Nintendo Switch accessory
  • one of my favorite musicians
  • defending Pikmin Bloom
  • another Nintendo employee profile

I've got a bunch of ideas for threads that I want to write, some of which I've been sitting on for months. which of the following would you like to see first?

• defending Pikmin Bloom
Smartphones and Nintendo together never results in a bad outcome!

• defending Pikmin Bloom

Defending pikmin bloom sounds based
Also I love the employee profiles. Learning

• defending Pikmin Bloom
I would say a defense of Pikmin Bloom would be spicy, but...I kinda play it all the time, so that would be preaching to the choir on my end, haha.

You said your smartphones thread was an idea you had for a while - why not get it out of the way first?

which of the following would you like to see first?

• defending Pikmin Bloom
Yes. Although I’m curious about which accessory so maybe I’d prefer that?

Night has started out crazy y’all!

laid down and feel asleep for 2 hours
Same here! We're having the wildest saturday nights over here.

• defending Pikmin Bloom
I'm really curious what accessory you have in mind, and other than that I think I'm most interested in the Pikmin Bloom defense. Most of what I've heard on it is that it doesn't play great and it chews through battery so I'd love to hear a positive pitch that isn't just a commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom