• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this and it's perfection lol

ibe07zbn37r91acej0.png

1664649794803.png

It'll be more of a "guestbook", where Club members can post messages and the most recent 20 or so messages will be displayed.

I'm so sorry for posting this but I can't stop laughing:

4v4lrnvqh4r91kkd3f.jpg

But then it wouldn't exude "autumn"
(again I can only guess, as my autumn begins in December and lasts only a few weeks)
Wait, how does that work? Where are you located? I mean, I've no idea how this works. I just have four seasons and stuff lol

I'm so sorry for posting this but I can't stop laughing:

4v4lrnvqh4r91kkd3f.jpg
First of all, lol

Wait, how does that work? Where are you located? I mean, I've no idea how this works. I just have four seasons and stuff lol
Second of all, California. Just had four months of 100°+, still gonna be in the high 90s for as far as the 10-day forecast shows. Usually doesn't start to really cool down until mid-to-late November, at which point I'm still able to walk around comfortably in short sleeves. Then January/February we get some chill and like one or maybe two rainstorms and people call it winter but we don't dip into below freezing temps more than a few days (talking about lows, highs are still autumny) so I basically say "we have no winter" as friends from outside of Cali describe their springs to be chilly and rainy, so I think maybe Jan/Feb is like "normal people spring?" And then March/April is sunny and nice and then May is "normal people summer" where it gets back into the 80s/90s and by June it's 100s again until October.

People are always all "yaaaay California's so sunny and warmmm" and then I'm all🫠

Second of all, California. Just had four months of 100°+, still gonna be in the high 90s for as far as the 10-day forecast shows. Usually doesn't start to really cool down until mid-to-late November, at which point I'm still able to walk around comfortably in short sleeves. Then January/February we get some chill and like one or maybe two rainstorms and people call it winter but we don't dip into below freezing temps more than a few days (talking about lows, highs are still autumny) so I basically say "we have no winter" as friends from outside of Cali describe their springs to be chilly and rainy, so I think maybe Jan/Feb is like "normal people spring?" And then March/April is sunny and nice and then May is "normal people summer" where it gets back into the 80s/90s and by June it's 100s again until October.

People are always all "yaaaay California's so sunny and warmmm" and then I'm all🫠
Man, I know how you feel. I used to live in squats so the cold months (october until april) were living hell for me. But now we get this hot ass summers here were all kinds of temperture records are broken constantly, and I feel sooooo freaking exhausted from the heat. Literally, I'm a zombie if it's more than 30 degrees celcius. Imagining living in California sounds like hell to me kinda. Like, I don't embrace the cold but I definitely don't embrace extreme heat.

10 minutes since last comment. Site's dead

edit: shit
I’m painting something. A pair of minis with such annoying color schemes that outside of the skin areas and the hair on one I’m not bothering with any nice layering or contrasting.

Black and white color schemes are paaaiiiiinnnn

I’m painting something. A pair of minis with such annoying color schemes that outside of the skin areas and the hair on one I’m not bothering with any nice layering or contrasting.

Black and white color schemes are paaaiiiiinnnn
Painting minis seems so hard

It’s mostly knowing tricks to make things look cooler, knowing your limits, taking your time and figuring out clever ways to completely ignore details you hate
Sounds like web design.

I'd love if a publisher (please Nippon Ichi or Atlus read this lol!) would re-release some Sting classics like the whole Dept. Heaven-series (and finally make the other media in the series available too) and games like Hexyz Force. Especially Hexyz Force, which would be so great on Switch. It's not the most sophisticated RPG but so addicitive!

What’s everyone take on the next Luigi’s mansion game? What location do you think they will cover next game? I’m thinking a ghost ship or castle could work. Or possibly ghost hunting around the globe ( various haunted landscapes throughout the globe).

So pumped for full Club functionality! I need to grab all of your Switch friend codes lol
I'm excited for the possibilities.

If you have any cool ideas of what we can do with Clubs, please let me know (in the appropriate thread)

I'm kind of excited about the new Clubs function. I joined the NSO club because the 2-player NSO games are so cool but I rarely get to play with people. Like Blue Shadow/Shadow of the Ninja, which is great in 2-player mode :)

So pumped for full Club functionality! I need to grab all of your Switch friend codes lol
you-mecji1i.gif

I worked around 65-70 hours average the last two weeks (had to fill in for boss and supervise two gov programs and 19 staff). So getting a couple growlers and floating on to the shitpost abyss. Posts are gonna get really wild in 8 or so hours.

Last edited:
I'm going to fly to the US later this month for the first time in like 5 years or something and I'm kinda scared. US Customs can be so rude and paranoid that I never know how to act.

I worked around 65-70 hours average the last two weeks (had to fill in for boss and supervise two gov programs and 19 staff). So getting a couple growlers and floating on to the shitpist abyss. Posts are gonna get really wild in 8 or so hours.
*sets his watch*

@bellydrum still have a ways to go but just chipping away. Almost time for a food break tho. And at some point I’m swapping to playing xenoblade

IMG_5912.jpg

30 degrees Celsius on October 1st is utterly bonkers as someone who only ever previously lived in England and Wales... but it also feels really comfortable and pleasant after months of daily highs being around 40C.
Yeah that's what I keep saying, that it's nuts that this is actually a cooldown. Hovering around 35C this week is a relief from the 45C I've been dealing with

I know how packed the Nintendo switch gaming months are coming up but what are the chances they announce another game via twitter?
The only game I see them announcing – fortunately for our wallets – would be a surprise release of Advance Wars to let that game die and make some room in a warehouse somewhere

I completely forgot that game existed lol maybe they are hoping everybody forgets about it…
I can’t forget about it because I already preordered it with a gift card and cannot be refunded lol, at least when it comes I’ll have the impression of receiving a free game !

Things are getting wild already. Needed to go to the mall to get a shirt for family pictures. Ended up getting in a 3 way conversation with some guys wearing DBZ jerseys about anime. Who knows how this night is going to unfold…

@Derachi any tips for Railgrade? I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing here

I'm on the map that has you grow the city with water and oil, but I don't know why the city's energy meter doesn't go up. The power plant is producing it and I see it getting carted off but the meter isn't going up

Got this:

d3a1ae85-7c5d-492f-bejfcfu.jpg

What am I doing, I have like a 100+ backlog lmao
You made the right choice! Also I have a similarly enormous backlog too lol. It’s all good as long as we tackle and enjoy the games one day :)
Considering making this mistake lol I have two indie games I want to beat on switch first but otherwise a nice little window to play it in and @xghost777 's thread was very persuasive. I suddenly have a lot more time on my hands also 👀
Awesome! Join us with Trails! It’s a super cozy game!

Whatever happened to the port studio Panic Button? They were doing so many good ports for Nintendo Switch… it was such a promising start. Do they have anything in the oven? Seems they kind of dropped off and been silent…

Whatever happened to the port studio Panic Button? They were doing so many good ports for Nintendo Switch… it was such a promising start. Do they have anything in the oven? Seems they kind of dropped off and been silent…
They're not just a port studio, they assist other studios big projects, namely Bethesda. They're most likely doing work in id's secret project.

Things are getting wild already. Needed to go to the mall to get a shirt for family pictures. Ended up getting in a 3 way conversation with some guys wearing DBZ jerseys about anime. Who knows how this night is going to unfold…
My phone stopped scrolling at a very particular part of this post...

Screenshot_20221001-191720.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom