• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn these chapter 5 cutscenes in XBC3 are both super long and super emotional. Some powerful music there.

Imagine going into game development as a freshly graduated programmer thinking "sure, the pay could be better and overtime and crunch sucks, but at least I am working on games I'm passionate about" and then 10 years after you started you are still working on the same game, wether it is the original, the remaster, the port or the remake lol.

We are in a remaster/remaking heavy era of gaming and Nintendo has done the obvious.

Pokémon Colosseum Remake.

I am hurt.

AAA game dev sure does seem to be in a weird spot lately. But if Sony actually expects people to be excited about a HZD remaster, then I have no idea what's going on over there.

Wishing you luck friend. I hope either way you're able to figure this shit out
Agreed, one thing I’ve read that can fix this is surgery which is why I am not sure on bayonetta 3 yet. If it ends up going that route, I am canceling that pre order. Already cancelled the rest of my October pre orders anyway. I was gonna get Nier and No Man’s Sky.

Sony remaking every game they have except the one that really counts
18-BD6-B8-B-D30-F-4-AD6-A806-2-D7-DBA3-FD522.jpg

Hm. You know what I’ll wait to paint till after my interviews the next 2 days. I’ve got a groove going on xbc so I’ll just game and watch anime today

Anybody that has Nintendo stock, what does this 10 for 1 split mean for us investors. Hopefully the cheaper stock drives more investment from others.

I would think we see a sequel to ring fit adventure next year (sleeper hit, 15 million In sales). I completely forgot about this game and would bet in a expected sequel. Never actually played the game cause my original launch switch died and I bought a switch lite instead.

I am once again asking for Final Fantasy XIII
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

I would think we see a sequel to ring fit adventure next year (sleeper hit, 15 million In sales). I completely forgot about this game and would bet in a expected sequel. Never actually played the game cause my original launch switch died and I bought a switch lite instead.
I think we're due for something soon. I'm genuinely shocked they didn't do a quick sequel or DLC and the only thing they've really done is repurpose the leg strap for Switch Sports.

Nintendo needs to counter act Sony by releasing remakes alongside anime shows of those games. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD on Switch yet. Twilight Princess HD releasing next year alongside the Twilight Princess anime based on the Twilight Princess manga based on the Twilight Princess game.

Nintendo needs to counter act Sony by releasing remakes alongside anime shows of those games. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD on Switch yet. Twilight Princess HD releasing next year alongside the Twilight Princess anime based on the Twilight Princess manga based on the Twilight Princess game.

It’s possible or maybe they are waiting to remake them instead.

Really liking the first season of Star Wars Rebels so far. It’s definitely different in tone from Clone Wars but I find it to be genuinely hilarious at times, just like the movies.

Just revealed:

Nintendo has announced they're developing a remake of Bayonetta 3

Man with all the tv series and games happening right now, with the switch being ideal I find it hard to play and concentrate on the tv. It’s gotta be one or the other for me for full immersion. I wish I could do both at the same time.

Man with all the tv series and games happening right now, with the switch being ideal I find it hard to play and concentrate on the tv. It’s gotta be one or the other for me for full immersion. I wish I could do both at the same time.
I’ll probably be rewatching The Sopranos or Twin Peaks while replaying P5R

That Potion Permit gaming has been climbing up the eShop best sellers list. That Disney game has been comfortably sitting at number 2 on the list. Don't really see much discussion about either on here or other places. Kind of really shows how even hardcore Nintendo fans only make up a percentage of the total Switch userbase. I know a lot of people said there were too many farming sims in that last Direct but those are obviously very popular on the system. My sister basically only plays life and farming sims on her Switch.

That Potion Permit gaming has been climbing up the eShop best sellers list. That Disney game has been comfortably sitting at number 2 on the list. Don't really see much discussion about either on here or other places. Kind of really shows how even hardcore Nintendo fans only make up a percentage of the total Switch userbase. I know a lot of people said there were too many farming sims in that last Direct but those are obviously very popular on the system. My sister basically only plays life and farming sims on her Switch.

Yea it’s crazy to think about the fact that people have different tastes. The system caters to so many different people.

Dumb ass right wing fools going apeshit over Gundam: The Witch from Mercury because it is woke (have they ever seen a Gundam movie or serie?) is the funniest internet thing I've seen today.
I’m glad the communities I hang out with don’t have much of that nonsense. And yeah anyone who complains about wokeness in Gundam need to a few more lessons in culture.

Having a nice weekend before my nerve test tomorrow. Admit, a bit nervous for it
Hopefully that goes well and you can keep that Bayo 3 preorder.

there were too many farming sims in that last Direct but those are obviously very popular on the system.
Feel like it’s a combination of people learning about the tastes of the handheld community (farming sims have always been popular there) and the breakout success of Animal Crossing.

Sony remaking Horizon 1 before ICO. The fuck.
Has this been officially confirmed? Not that it isn’t plausible…

I think there is easy money for Nintendo in remaking games from their catalog, could be almost any game dating back to Nes. They are sitting on a cash cow. Remake the graphics and improvement to gameplay and even few extra levels if they wanted. Like imagine a remake of Mario bros 3 or Super Mario world? Zelda link to the past, donkey Kong country, Mario 64 , ocarina of time etc … you get he picture. They would sell based on nostalgia alone and for newcomers who have never experienced those games before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom