• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 13 Oct 2022| Our First Famiversary!

Which of the following October games will you be buying?

• Persona 5 Royal

Votes: 117 37.7%
  • Bayonetta 3

Votes: 181 58.4%
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 122 39.4%
  • NieR:Automata The End Of YoRHa Edition

Votes: 123 39.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I added a "chat" or "message board" section to Clubs, what would you all like to see in it? In terms of how it looks and works

If I added a "chat" or "message board" section to Clubs, what would you all like to see in it? In terms of how it looks and works

I honestly have no idea what's feasible or how difficult this thing is lol but something like the comments section on our profiles in terms of functionality might make sense?

I'd keep it simple. UI-wise the same as the boards so it's not jarring, but maybe no famigold (what is that lol?) and icons above the pronounce, and maybe limit characters or something?

I'd keep it simple. UI-wise the same as the boards so it's not jarring, but maybe no famigold (what is that lol?) and icons above the pronounce, and maybe limit characters or something?
FamiGold is a numerical representation of how much better you are than other people, and can be used in Famiboards micro transactions and ExpressMember™ threads (where FamiGold member's posts always show up at the top regardless of post order)

jk of course

FamiGold is a numerical representation of how much better you are than other people
*eyeballs his own FamiGold count*

vmldme9.gif

I don't care if the trailer will be good or bad I just want it to break the internet and give us some good memes

Lol, I guess I'm totally FamiBroke. No problem, because no forum pressure either!

fzomjmija.gif

I just got a new set of earbuds that are finally the first set I've ever tried that don't physically hurt to have in, and they're bluetooth because I got sick of using a constantly-malfunctioning adapter for my wired sets into my jackless fuckin phone, aaaaaaaaaand my joy about how comfortable they are is slowly diminishing as I'm noticing the left earbud is refusing to charge no matter what I do.

I hate technology.

I just got a new set of earbuds that are finally the first set I've ever tried that don't physically hurt to have in, and they're bluetooth because I got sick of using a constantly-malfunctioning adapter for my wired sets into my jackless fuckin phone, aaaaaaaaaand my joy about how comfortable they are is slowly diminishing as I'm noticing the left earbud is refusing to charge no matter what I do.

I hate technology.
It’s always the left one that has that issue. I got this airpods as gifts and the left one won’t charge sometimes.

It’s a gift so I’m not too upset. But like, they’re not even 7 months old yet.

I forgot how Xbox 360-looking the original Bayonetta was.
I remember having it on PS3 and the performance was abysmal, like enough framedrops that you'd get hit without even seeing it. I googled, and found reports that Platinum had actually developed it for the X360 (which blew my mind because, you know, Japanese developer) then hastily ported it to PS3, which could barely handle it. I returned the PS3 copy, got an X360 copy and sure enough, it ran great.

Dunno if all that about the development is true but if it is then yeah, it is an Xbox 360 game, more so than you'd even think 😅

I've been playing the post-game splatoon levels and wow, I havent rage quit in years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. They are some of the coolest and most unforgiven levels I've played in years

I remember having it on PS3 and the performance was abysmal, like enough framedrops that you'd get hit without even seeing it. I googled, and found reports that Platinum had actually developed it for the X360 (which blew my mind because, you know, Japanese developer) then hastily ported it to PS3, which could barely handle it. I returned the PS3 copy, got an X360 copy and sure enough, it ran great.

Dunno if all that about the development is true but if it is then yeah, it is an Xbox 360 game, more so than you'd even think 😅

I was referring to the more general look of games of that era. Very brown.

But as for the PS3 port, the PS3 was notorious for being difficult to develop for. Basically only a select few devs, many of which were under Sony, could make use the system to its full potential. The Xbox 360 had more in common with PC architecture that everyone was already familiar with so it was a lot easier to develop game on.

I was ill through the night so exhausted this morning, 3 hours later and I stuffed myself with pancakes and coffee; need to decide what to do with the rest of the day.

The urge to Xenoblade is strong, but there are errands I should at least attempt.

I forgot how Xbox 360-looking the original Bayonetta was.
Oh yeah, the contrast between the colour palettes of Bayonetta 1 and 2 is huge. I know people have differing opinions on the gameplay changes, but for me it's the more explosive presentation of Bayonetta 2 that makes me prefer it.

I preferred the darker tone of Bayonetta 1, but then I‘m also still thinking Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever 😁

Here it is

Just finished watching; --Pretty interesting concept;.. but I wish DYKG would stop using "cancelled" on that circumstance.. it was just a rejected pitch, it didn't became an actual project that was cancelled.

The Sheika game was more or less the same thing, even though they did prototype something out of that.

Though, I imagine the phrase "cancelled game" attracts more views for sure...

Missing the direct speculation season
I’m honestly not. That last one was living rent free me in my head for too long. Splatoon is there now but I don’t have the same compulsion to try and keep up with multiple threads right now which is a very freeing feeling for me.

And I’m good on new games until February so I’m not exactly hungry or thirsty for news right now beyond DLC updates.

I’m honestly not. That last one was living rent free me in my head for too long. Splatoon is there now but I don’t have the same compulsion to try and keep up with multiple threads right now which is a very freeing feeling for me.

And I’m good on new games until February so I’m not exactly hungry or thirsty for news right now beyond DLC updates.
I kinda agree and I have Splatoon so I don't really need anything right now, the speculation felt way too long but at the same time it was one of the peaks Direct speculation and memes. This summer was just top peak meme, with that Partner Showcase and everything else, absolutely based.

This is almost right.

The PS3 port was made by Sega themselves, and it was so disastrous that P* had no problem putting as much distance as they feasibly could!

Dumb ass right wing fools going apeshit over Gundam: The Witch from Mercury because it is woke (have they ever seen a Gundam movie or serie?) is the funniest internet thing I've seen today.

People addicted on speculation

Play some videogames!

Currently; Shenmue HD

In the backlog;

Spider-Man Miles Morales
New Pokemon Snap
Tales of Arise
Neo the World Ends With You

Dumb ass right wing fools going apeshit over Gundam: The Witch from Mercury because it is woke (have they ever seen a Gundam movie or serie?) is the funniest internet thing I've seen today.
Unfortunately, Gundam has the historical thing of trying to make the Space Fascists endearing and "cool".

I believe Tomino's heart was in the right place, but of course, you were going to have some latch on and take the wrong messages from his work.

Just made it home after evacuating for Ian.

Mother Nature gives no care. Driving home was surreal, and I’ve seen hurricane devastation
twice before, but this is on another level.

Here it is

This is a really cool pitch to hear about it. Sounds like it had the potential to be a great addition to the DS library, and now I'm hoping we do get a Zelda tactical game one day...

Also have to admit some mixed feelings at hearing about how Retro didn't want to just be a Metroid factory, and now that's what they're going right back to after two Donkey Kong games. But ah well. After almost a decade without anything new from them, I'll take anything.

Hey y'all.

Only 43 of you have added your Switch Friend Code to your profile.

If you add it, it will display under your avi in Club chats.

People addicted on speculation

Play some videogames!

Currently; Shenmue HD

In the backlog;

Spider-Man Miles Morales
New Pokemon Snap
Tales of Arise
Neo the World Ends With You
This is why I don't participate in speculation, I already have too much on my backlog. If no one ever releases games again while I go through it, I'll join everyone in speculating in 2025 or something.

I don't have the money to buy Splatoon 3, but I still want to draw like in pictochat. Though maybe it wouldn't really be a useful feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom