• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST Jun. 2022|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still worth playing Diablo 2 on the switch, if the switch is your only option? And is it better to play on ladder or just play single player with player count settings?

Do Nintendo first party games DLCs ever get discounts? I'm pretty sure I've never seen one since I got my Switch.
The Octo Exoansion, FE:Three Houses, and a champions Ballad have all been on sale a few times. Not sure about Xenoblade 2 though (maybe but I had physical so never paid attention). Smash has gone on sale from third party retailers but not officially I don’t think.

The Octo Exoansion, FE:Three Houses, and a champions Ballad have all been on sale a few times. Not sure about Xenoblade 2 though (maybe but I had physical so never paid attention). Smash has gone on sale from third party retailers but not officially I don’t think.
Thanks for the answer, I'll have to watch these sales more carefully then, FE:Three Houses and Smash fighter packs are two of the ones I want to buy.

Ton of things on my DekuDeals whishlist that are at all time lows... I already have more to play than I do time, but I might pickup something that my kids might like. Luckily the big summer sale goes to July 7th, so after the rumored direct and any shadow drops.

Games that I'm considering:

Fez (-40%) ($8.99)
Chicory: A Colorful Tale (-30%) ($13.99) - I'm thinking this would be great for kids.
Slime Rancher: Plortable Edition (-40%) ($14.99) - Already can play via Gamepass, but I'd play it a lot more on Switch for sure.
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (-30%) ($13.99) - Always been curious about this one and it doesn't go on sale often.
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon (-15%) ($16.99)
Roundguard (-63%) ($7.39) - I've been wanting it for a while and has been updated a ton since it originally launched.

Also, in case anybody missed it, Into the Breach is getting a free update to 'Advanced Edition' similar to what they did to FTL. It will be adding a ton of new stuff and really refreshing the game. The original is one of my favorite games so being able to go back to it with a bunch of new stuff to experience is exciting.

Shiren is totally worth it, very long and interesting game

Played thru ElecHead tonight, what a nice game—completion time just shy of 2 hours, 15/20 collectibles; I’ll definitely go back for the rest and for the bonus level, which I expect to be very tricky. Super easy to recommend for any fans of tightly-designed puzzle games

I’m really impressed with most of the puzzles, there’s a handful of slightly annoying ones but the rest are all great—it almost never repeats ideas without some sort of cute twist and it pulls off some very surprising stuff with even its most mundane mechanics (e.g., mild spoilers respawn checkpoints)

ElecHead looks wonderful. Really glad to read all the positive impressions. Definitely will make it one of my next games.

Things catching my eye from the current sale 🧐

A Fold Apart
B.ARK
Bonfire Peaks
Chicory
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon
TOEM
Toodee and Toodee

These are all kinds tempting...also really eager to play ElecHead and it's so cheap I will probably jump on that. Too many games, too little time! If anyone recommends any of these in particular I'm all ears. 😄

I'm also looking forward to Yurukill and Time on Frog Island.

F.I.S.T. Forged in Shadow Torch is supposed to be good, too.

Things catching my eye from the current sale 🧐

A Fold Apart
B.ARK
Bonfire Peaks
Chicory
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon
TOEM
Toodee and Toodee

These are all kinds tempting...also really eager to play ElecHead and it's so cheap I will probably jump on that. Too many games, too little time! If anyone recommends any of these in particular I'm all ears. 😄

I'd recommend TOEM. It's pretty short and makes good use of its core ideas.

And ElecHead is absolutely a must play. It's also a fairly short game, but with really top-class puzzle/level design.

Haven't played Chicory, will grab it when it's on sale on the EU eShop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom