• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

More likes
Tell me something Tee, if you know what the remake is why not just announce it alongside your 2D Mario tweet?

Oh I see pH Brazil thinks it’s going to be a Partner Direct Mini. That’s even worse than just a Mini Direct lol. Yeah I definitely think his source(s) haven’t gotten much info here.

Oh I see pH Brazil thinks it’s going to be a Partner Direct Mini. That’s even worse than just a Mini Direct lol. Yeah I definitely think his source(s) haven’t gotten much info here.
2D Mario, Wave 5, Reload ALONE basically guarantee a general

2D Mario, Wave 5, Reload ALONE basically guarantee a general
If you’ve noticed less people know about Nintendo’s directs nowadays. Brazil and Dring barely know stuff or know nothing at all in Drings case. Nintendo has really closed a lot of loops.

if it's chrono trigger I expect it to be a port of the mobile/steam version (didn't it get a pretty good update about a year ago or something?)

as for wonder the first thing that came to mind was WonderSwan coming to NSO or Wonderful 102
but please be something The World Ends With You related

We’re 5 pages away from hitting 200, and you know what that means: it’s time for predictions based on absolutely nothing!

Mine is yet another Kirby game that completely drains my wallet

In the moment Square and Nintendo basically got all in on 2DHD, I knew that ot was only time for Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger

If you’ve noticed less people know about Nintendo’s directs nowadays. Brazil and Dring barely know stuff or know nothing at all in Drings case. Nintendo has really closed a lot of loops.
I will just reiterate what I said. Tons of people new to this game think "if it could practically be squeezed into 15ish minutes, it's got to be a Mini" ignoring how major those announcements would be

I'm not confident an SMRPG remake would fall under the HD2D banner, since unlike all of the HD2D remakes so far it used pre-rendered 3D graphics. In a perfect world, the game would aim to look more like the rendered art.

I will just reiterate what I said. Tons of people new to this game think "if it could practically be squeezed into 15ish minutes, it's got to be a Mini" ignoring how major those announcements would be

mini direct starts

trailers roll back to back for a new 3D Mario, new 2D Mario, Prime 4(shadowdropped), new Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem remake, several Gamecube remasters

Nintendo-Direct-2013-Satoru-Iwata-006.jpg

"so what did you think?" "we have one last announcement for you today"

trailer plays for Switch 2, it already released a week ago and you already bought it but Nintendo erased your memory of doing so until the Direct, releases with a shadowdropped new Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Zelda game as well as a shadowdropped Xenoblade X port

But also Square is extremely weird, and I could see them looking at Live a Live's success and being like "Okay that's enough money to fund a Final Fantasy 16 x Assassin's Creed collab, production of a super expensive kingdom hearts plushie, and a 2 year delay on Dragon Quest 3 Remake."
[Furious scribbling over at the Square Enix HQ]

The remake is totally going to be a dinky 1-1 remake of the original SNES F-Zero shadowdropped on the eShop for $30.

It will bomb and Nintendo will use it as an excuse to continue to ignore the franchise.

Screencap this post

There is absolutely no way it's going to be anything but a General. I'd be shocked if it's a partner or a mini.

Remember, no third party knows if a Direct is mini, partner or general. All they know is that their game is going to be advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom