• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I wonder is if now that Game Freak is in Nintendo HQ they will keep being able to make multiplatform games like they did with their non-Pokemon games
they not in nintendo hq,kanda square is a comercial building that hosts dozens of companies of different areas,nintendo rents two floors,game freak rents another floor,its just the same building

I'd say I play mostly third party games on Switch, a lot of which I enjoy quite a lot, but a lot of my favorite games tend to be first parties. Not always, of course (besides Metroid Dread my favorite games of last year were basically all third party, and indies normally get one or two GoTY contenders from me every year), but I'd say first party games typically end up better for me than third party titles.

• Nintendo Direct Leak Anonymous 5/31/22(Tue) 6:6:15 ▶

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on Jun, 14:

• GTA V will receive a port for switch. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

• Yakuza Kiwami will finally arrive on Sitch. Will be exclusive to the Switch Pro. To be released 2023

• Nioh confirmed for a switch release. Will be exclusive to the Switch Pro. To be released 2023

• Mario Paint Superstars is shown in a long video , with a tentative release of Jul, 16 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Mach Rider for Switch announced, with few things shown in a cinematic teaser , and a release date for Q1, 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Sin and Punishment 3 is supposedly shown in a surprise trailer , with a tentative release of May, 13 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.

• Pikmin 4 is slated to appear with a long trailer . Available fall, 2022. No more information is given.

• Donkey Kong Counrty Treetop Symphony is first shown in a cinematic teaser , with a tentative release of Aug, 17 2022. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• The Legend of Zelda: Hand in the Twilight is presented with a cinematic teaser , with a tentative release of Aug, 11 2022. No more information is given.

• Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, is showcased in a short teaser , with a tentative release of winter, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Super Mario RPG HD, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, is a new upcoming game, shown in a debut trailer . Release date is shown as spring, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered, remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a trailer , with a tentative release of summer, 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

Fake Direct generator... neat.

What’s DK?
giphy.webp

Keep up with the fake DK leaks Fam. Maybe Nintendo will be reminded DK has his own series.
It's a sure enough sign that the rumour mill chat about DK has permeated multiple corners of the internet - especially with a number of these 'leaks' making sure they point out that K Rool/the Kremlings are coming back, which was a big part of one of the DK rumours (though I can't remember which source for that one). It's the same reason multiple fake leaks contain Metroid Prime HD and an Everybody Switch sequel; chat around those has had long enough to just become part of the background noise for people who are following leaks and online rumours.

New Fake 4chan Leak is UP!

Updates to previously announced games:
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 (June)
  • Mario Strickers Characters Update Announcement
  • Mario Party Superstars Board Update (October)
  • Nintendo Switch Sports Update Penalty Mode (June)
Other trailers for popular games:
  • Splatoon 3 Trailer "This is all new".
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Story Trailer
  • Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes story trailer
  • Bayonetta 3 "The New Evil" Trailer, scheduled for October 28, 2022
News from the Zelda series:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages + Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
  • planned for November 11, 2022
  • Trailer for the sequel to Zelda: Breath of the Wild planned for March 2023
    (The trailer is dubbed and has an estimated length of 3 min as of May 29, 2022)
  • New amiibo for Botw2 and Oracle of Ages/Seasons will be released at the same time as the games.
News from the Super Mario series:
  • A brand new trailer with to the Super Mario movie starring Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Rosalina and co. The theatrical film is still planned for April 2023. (Different releases are planned per region, these have already been announced).
  • A new game starring Donkey Kong and King K Rool. "Donkey Kong: The King Returns" planned for spring 2023.
Other new announcements:
  • 3-4-Switch will be released on September 23 and will include more mini-games for 1-4 players.
  • Metroid Prime HD will be released on October 7.
Latest Announcement:
  • Metroid Prime 4 trailer, planned for 2023

A Mario Party game receiving DLC? Obviously fake.

New Fake 4chan Leak is UP!

Updates to previously announced games:
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 (June)
  • Mario Strickers Characters Update Announcement
  • Mario Party Superstars Board Update (October)
  • Nintendo Switch Sports Update Penalty Mode (June)
Other trailers for popular games:
  • Splatoon 3 Trailer "This is all new".
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Story Trailer
  • Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes story trailer
  • Bayonetta 3 "The New Evil" Trailer, scheduled for October 28, 2022
News from the Zelda series:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages + Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
  • planned for November 11, 2022
  • Trailer for the sequel to Zelda: Breath of the Wild planned for March 2023
    (The trailer is dubbed and has an estimated length of 3 min as of May 29, 2022)
  • New amiibo for Botw2 and Oracle of Ages/Seasons will be released at the same time as the games.
News from the Super Mario series:
  • A brand new trailer with to the Super Mario movie starring Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Rosalina and co. The theatrical film is still planned for April 2023. (Different releases are planned per region, these have already been announced).
  • A new game starring Donkey Kong and King K Rool. "Donkey Kong: The King Returns" planned for spring 2023.
Other new announcements:
  • 3-4-Switch will be released on September 23 and will include more mini-games for 1-4 players.
  • Metroid Prime HD will be released on October 7.
Latest Announcement:
  • Metroid Prime 4 trailer, planned for 2023
not even a creative fake,just a compilation of old rumors lol

• Nintendo Direct Leak Anonymous 5/31/22(Tue) 6:6:15 ▶

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on Jun, 14:

• GTA V will receive a port for switch. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

• Yakuza Kiwami will finally arrive on Sitch. Will be exclusive to the Switch Pro. To be released 2023

• Nioh confirmed for a switch release. Will be exclusive to the Switch Pro. To be released 2023

• Mario Paint Superstars is shown in a long video , with a tentative release of Jul, 16 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Mach Rider for Switch announced, with few things shown in a cinematic teaser , and a release date for Q1, 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Sin and Punishment 3 is supposedly shown in a surprise trailer , with a tentative release of May, 13 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.

• Pikmin 4 is slated to appear with a long trailer . Available fall, 2022. No more information is given.

• Donkey Kong Counrty Treetop Symphony is first shown in a cinematic teaser , with a tentative release of Aug, 17 2022. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• The Legend of Zelda: Hand in the Twilight is presented with a cinematic teaser , with a tentative release of Aug, 11 2022. No more information is given.

• Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, is showcased in a short teaser , with a tentative release of winter, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Super Mario RPG HD, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, is a new upcoming game, shown in a debut trailer . Release date is shown as spring, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered, remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a trailer , with a tentative release of summer, 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

Fake Direct generator... neat.
Really, what a terrible one! Remasters, ports, stinky shit (mario paint?)

like 70%+ of my Switch games are third party too, I just don't care about them
I feel this, if you meant what I think you do.

Reason I get excited for directs is always first party, third party ports are always “cool, neat to have this on switch!” but not anything that fills me with hype.

Though I’m sure it’d be different if Nintendo somehow got, like, MGS6 made exclusive or something lol

I feel this, if you meant what I think you do.

Reason I get excited for directs is always first party, third party ports are always “cool, neat to have this on switch!” but not anything that fills me with hype.

Though I’m sure it’d be different if Nintendo somehow got, like, MGS6 made exclusive or something lol

High quality titles that treat the Switch as a first-class citizen are often more exciting for me. It usually only happens with exclusives but there are exceptions.

Despite being late, Dragon Quest XIS remain one of my favorite titles on the system. SMTV and Monster Hunter Rise were my first titles in their respective franchises, and were both excellent. And most recently 13 Sentinels was amazing (finished it last night).

There's a ton of content that's just late third party ports that I skipped when they launched on their original platforms, so I wasn't that interested in playing them in the first place.

Last edited:
only thing I can think of for Mario Party DLC is that it’s a series with historically more than one entry on a single platform, so they’ll just make a new game

Whereas the sports entries usually only get one, paving the way for more post launch support for that one game

Now of course there’s no reason this couldn’t change, but for whatever reason, they’re keeping that pattern

I'm so afraid that tomorrow nothing will happen.... my guess there will be only some FE Warriors / Mario Strikers and or Some Pokémon Go Tweet without seeing any Pokémon Presents announcement or something like that....

Nintendo Direct Leak Anonymous5/30/22(Mon) 15:32:32 ▶

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on Dec, 31:

• Excite Truck Switch is slated to appear with a developer commentary , with a tentative release of July, 18 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Diddy Kong Racing 2 announced, with few things shown in an overview trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release December, 2 2023. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• Pikmin 4 appears in the Direct, with a surprise trailer . Release date is shown as Q2, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• The King of Fighters 15 will finally arrive on Sitch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Red Steel Collection will receive a port for switch. Will have a digital only release. To be released 2023

• Vanquish will receive a port for switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition, remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, will be announced with some gameplay form , and slated for release winter, 2023. Expect more news after the Direct.

• Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, is announced. I don't know how it will appear, but I've seen a debut trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release Q3, 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.

• Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, will be announced with a trailer , to be released summer, 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Metroid Prime Void is shown in a long video . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release autumn, 2023. Expect more news after the Direct.

• Super Mario Journey 3D is shown in some gameplay form , to be released Jan, 3 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on Dec, 31:

• Excite Truck Switch is slated to appear with a developer commentary , with a tentative release of July, 18 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Diddy Kong Racing 2 announced, with few things shown in an overview trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release December, 2 2023. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• Pikmin 4 appears in the Direct, with a surprise trailer . Release date is shown as Q2, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• The King of Fighters 15 will finally arrive on Sitch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Red Steel Collection will receive a port for switch. Will have a digital only release. To be released 2023

• Vanquish will receive a port for switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition, remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, will be announced with some gameplay form , and slated for release winter, 2023. Expect more news after the Direct.

• Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, is announced. I don't know how it will appear, but I've seen a debut trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release Q3, 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.

• Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, will be announced with a trailer , to be released summer, 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Metroid Prime Void is shown in a long video . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release autumn, 2023. Expect more news after the Direct.

• Super Mario Journey 3D is shown in some gameplay form , to be released Jan, 3 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.
This would be arguably the greatest Nintendo direct ever.

Nintendo Direct Leak Anonymous 5/30/22(Mon) 16:43:56 ▶

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on June, 14:

• Switch Pro is first shown. Its official name is Switch XL. It will feature stronger Wi-Fi, stereoscopic 3D screen akin to 3DS, Mini-LED display, an anti-reflex screen, and external drive support for game storage. To be released 2023

• Microsoft's Xcloud is announced to be coming to Switch.

• Resident Evil 7 is coming to Switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Metal Gear Solid 5 Definitive Edition confirmed for a switch release. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

• Persona 5 Royal will finally arrive on Sitch. Will have a digital only release. To be released 2023

• Donkey Kong Country Trilogy Collection, remake collection of Donkey Kong Country Trilogy for the SNES, announced, being shown in a video , and a release date for summer, 2022. It will feature free content after release.

• Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, announced, with few things shown in a developer commentary , with a tentative release of Q1, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Kid Icarus Uprising Deluxe, remake of Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS, , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a video , and slated for release Feb, 13 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Ballon Fight for Switch is revealed in a surprise trailer . Release date is shown as Q3, 2022. More information is coming.

• Eternal Darkness 2 will be announced with a short teaser , with a tentative release of Nov, 21 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Pokémon Conquest 2 is shown in a gameplay trailer , with a tentative release of Nov, 24 2022. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.
I both hate and love this

Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, is announced. I don't know how it will appear, but I've seen a debut trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release Q3, 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.
Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, announced, with few things shown in a developer commentary , with a tentative release of Q1, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

Flippin' which is it ya'll.

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on June, 14:

• Switch Pro is first shown. Its official name is Switch XL. It will feature stronger Wi-Fi, stereoscopic 3D screen akin to 3DS, Mini-LED display, an anti-reflex screen, and external drive support for game storage. To be released 2023

• Microsoft's Xcloud is announced to be coming to Switch.

• Resident Evil 7 is coming to Switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Metal Gear Solid 5 Definitive Edition confirmed for a switch release. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

• Persona 5 Royal will finally arrive on Sitch. Will have a digital only release. To be released 2023

• Donkey Kong Country Trilogy Collection, remake collection of Donkey Kong Country Trilogy for the SNES, announced, being shown in a video , and a release date for summer, 2022. It will feature free content after release.

• Super Mario RPG Deluxe, remake of Super Mario RPG for the SNES, announced, with few things shown in a developer commentary , with a tentative release of Q1, 2023. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Kid Icarus Uprising Deluxe, remake of Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS, , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a video , and slated for release Feb, 13 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Ballon Fight for Switch is revealed in a surprise trailer . Release date is shown as Q3, 2022. More information is coming.

• Eternal Darkness 2 will be announced with a short teaser , with a tentative release of Nov, 21 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Pokémon Conquest 2 is shown in a gameplay trailer , with a tentative release of Nov, 24 2022. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.
I both hate and love this
Eternal Darkness 2 coming out in November.... that's exclusive to a console that doesn't release until the following year.

Eternal Darkness spiritual sequel instead of ED 2. IDK fr would nintendo even consider an actual eternal darkness 2? Isnt one of the game's leads involved in CP? And not the Cd Project Red one lmao

Eternal Darkness 2 coming out in November.... that's exclusive to a console that doesn't release until the following year.
Well it did say "tentative release." 🤣
mine's terrible, I know. I just love that it has goddamn Balloon Fight

• Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on Jun, 09:

• Paper Mario RPG Superstars is supposedly shown in a short teaser , and a release date for Q4, 2022. It will feature free content after release.

• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Wind , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a surprise trailer , and it is given a release date of Q3, 2022. No more information is given.

• Donkey Kong Land Crocodile Madness is a new Donkey Kong game, appearing with a long trailer . Release date is shown as spring, 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Metroid Prime Hunters: Corrosion, formely known as Metroid Prime 4, is announced with a long trailer . Available Nov, 24 2022. More info will be given in an upcoming Direct.

• F-Zero Ultra GP is revealed in a trailer . Release date is shown as winter, 2023. It will feature free content after release.

• Kirby Battle Allies is a new Kirby game, appearing with a short teaser . Release date is shown as September, 5 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

• Wario Land Crashed! makes a surprising appearance in the form of a developer commentary , with a tentative release of Q2, 2023. Other games of the series are on the way.

• Mother 4 appears in the Direct, with a gameplay trailer , and it will be available Nov, 10 2022. Other games of the series are on the way.

• The Last Story 2 is revealed in a cinematic teaser . Release date is shown as winter, 2023. No more information is given.

• Excitebike Switch is presented with a surprise trailer , and slated for release spring, 2023. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• Starfox One announced, with few things shown in a cinematic teaser , and it will be available spring, 2023. DLC and more content is being planned for this title.

• Donkey Kong Country Trilogy - Collector's Edition, remake collection of Donkey Kong Country Trilogy for the SNES, , is a new ambitious title, long in development, first appearing in a debut trailer . Release date is shown as Jan, 11 2023. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, announced, being shown in a surprise trailer . Available Q3, 2022. A Demo will be available on the eshop at the end of the presentation.

• Kid Icarus Uprising Definitive Edition, remake of Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS, is showcased in a short teaser , and it will be available autumn, 2022. A new Direct will showcase more info.

• Final Fantasy: Ever Crisis is coming to Switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will finally arrive on Sitch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

• Marvel's Avengers confirmed for a switch release. Will be exclusive to the Switch Pro. To be released 2023

• Project HAMMER is being ressurected for the switch. Only a trailer is shown

• Switch Pro is coming soon. Its official name is Switch +. It will feature an anti-reflex screen, stronger Wi-Fi, software exclusive to this model, 8GB of ram, and stereoscopic 3D screen akin to 3DS. To be released 2023

Hey guys, got word from an insider that a new Direct will be broadcast on June, 14:

Startropics 3 is announced with some gameplay form , and slated for release Q2, 2023. It will feature free content after release.

Eternal Darkness 2 is announced with a video . Available Q1, 2023. It will feature free content after release.

Pokkén Tournament 2 is first shown in a long video . Available Q3, 2022. A new Direct will showcase more info.

Tomb Raider 2013 + Rise of The Tomb Raider will receive a port for switch. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is coming to Switch. It uses a special 64GB cartridge. To be released 2023

Final Fantasy XV will receive a port for switch. Has exclusive content for the plataform. To be released 2023

Donkey Kong Country Returns - Primal Boggie announced, with few things shown in a surprise trailer . Release date is not given, tho I have heard it will release Oct, 21 2022. A new Direct will showcase more info.

Super Mario Kart Superstars will be announced with a long video , and it will be available Mar, 15 2023. More information is coming.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight for the Vengeful, formely known as Breath of the Wild 2, is a new upcoming Zelda game, shown in a long trailer . Release date is shown as holiday, 2022. Exclusive to the Switch Pro.

Metroid Bastion, formely known as Metroid Prime 4, makes a surprising appearance in the form of a debut trailer , to be released Q3, 2022. It will feature free content after release.

Kirby Super Mirror is announced. I don't know how it will appear, but I've seen a surprise trailer , with a tentative release of Q4, 2022. More info will be given in an upcoming Direct.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered, remaster of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, is showcased in a video , and it will be available Q2, 2023. No more information is given.

Kid Icarus Uprising Definitive Edition, remake of Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS, is revealed in a trailer , to be released April, 8 2023. A new Direct will showcase more info.

Metroid Fusion HD, remake of Metroid Fusion for the GBA, is a big new title, announced in some gameplay form , to be released spring, 2023. More info will be given in an upcoming Direct.

Microsoft's Xcloud is announced to be coming to Switch.

Furukawa appears, announcing plans to buy studios to diversify Nintendo's games portfolio.

Nintendo's joining the acquisition wars.

This my 4chan leak, anyone can posted in 4chan to see if others believe it lol:

Nintendo direct on June 14th, hosted by both Koizumi and Takashi. It lasts around 40 minutes. Here are the headlines:

Bayonetta 3: lenghty trailer showing more of the story and new gameplay mechanics. Apparently something wierd happened to Jeanne. Releases on September 30th.
Xenoblade 3: new trailer confirming open world environments. New details on story and gameplay. Releases on July 29th.
Batman Arkham Collection: Consists of Arkham City, Origins and Knight. All native ports. Releases on August 23rd.
Magaman Wars: Third person shooter in semi-linear 3D environments. Its a crossover between all megaman models (OG, X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network, Legends and Starforce). Story involves all of them an revisits some places. It has a multiplayer component. Releases on Fall 2022.
Nights Journey of Dreams Remake: Remake of original Saturn title, includes Christmas expansion. Releases on December 6th.
Mario + Rabbids Spark of Hope: New trailer featuring the new gameplay mechanics. Releases on October 28th.
Borderlands 3: Port including all DLC. Releases on September.
Sizzle Reel 1: Mentions of Fall Guys (June 21st), No Man's Sky (August 16th), The Pathless (Fall) and Fire Emblem 3 Hopes (June 24th).
New Fire Emblem SPRG: Its a sequel to Awakening featuring a much older cast and plot details I don't know as I never finished Awakening lol. It releases on January 27th.
Pokémon Scarlet/Violet: some new details. We will have a full direct a week before this one. Releases on November 18th.
Guilty Gear Strive: Port with some DLC content. Releases on summer 2022.
DQ Treasures: new footage. Releases on fall 2022.
Destiny 2: port with all content and expansions on day 1. Releases on September 13th.
Resident Evil Outrage: new game with Rebecca as protagonist. It features more paranormal atmosphere, new monsters and third person view, similar to RE2/3 remakes. Releases on January 17th.
Splatoon 3: new trailer showing story, multiplayer and salmon run modes. It teases a new game mode that is some kind of battle royale. A test demo will be available later this month. Releases on September 9th
Mario Kart 8 DX Booster Pass Wave 2: Feature what new circuits are included in next 2 cups. Releases on July 8th.
Sizzle Reel 2: Features Just Dance 2022 (October), Monster Hunter Sunbreak (June 30th), Live A Live (July 22th) and Outer Wilds (Fall).
Metroid: Prime 1 Remaster, its a 1:1 remaster with most assets redone. Releases on November 11th. In addition they will show a brief tease of Metroid Prime 4. 4. It features a new logo. Releases on 2023.
Legends of Zelda: Wind Waker HD + Twilight Princess HD ports releases on August 26th as a double pack. Finally, new trailer of the sequel of Breath of the Wild showing its title and some plot details/new gameplay. Releases on March 31st.

Okay so I know Geoff is probably just doing his usual hype thing but, him saying "There's a lot of stuff that hasn't been announced yet, and I think that in a digital world things can just pop up with a few days notice." Now if there's anyone outside Nintendo who would know about a Direct it would be Geoff right??

Okay so I know Geoff is probably just doing his usual hype thing but, him saying "There's a lot of stuff that hasn't been announced yet, and I think that in a digital world things can just pop up with a few days notice." Now if there's anyone outside Nintendo who would know about a Direct it would be Geoff right??

I think Geoff would've contacted Nintendo, but they probably said no without any details.

Doesn’t matter really. Nintendo could’ve said no to his offer and he’ll still claim the show if they host it during the same time frame.

I think he’s just hoping Nintendo does it during the same time. But without an official E3, Nintendo can host it when ever they want and there’s a chance they’ll won’t have one like we are all predicting on 2nd week of June.

They could wait till July for all we know.

Geoff is just a banner. For some of these companies he just puts their presentations under his banner even if they aren’t doing anything with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom