• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Link’s Awakening remake being so damn cozy and enjoyable, I’ll play literally any handheld Zelda remake they throw my way.

New games are still preferred, but remakes aren’t an either-or situation. Nintendo may have no interest in getting Grezzo to make a new entry.

Idk if Wii U ports are going to be announced. It’d definitely be the first time this Switch era Nintendo announced Wii U ports at “E3”. And they knew long time ago BotW 2 was being delayed. I feel like they would’ve announced it then (the delayed video)

I suppose there’s a first time for everything. I kind of hope a brand new Zelda game is announced IF they maintain the “Zelda game every year”

5c6.jpg

They could like, announce it tomorrow morning right? 7 days notice seems a lot nicer than 8 to me
I bet people at Nintendo be wanting to announce it to and not doing this close to “last minute” announcement. People see how hyped Nintendo fans want to be

Neon White was announced over a year ago. I forgot it hasn’t released.

Think it was also during the return of directs after 2020

What does that mean ion get it ?
You know the guy who said he believes a Nintendo Direct is happening on the 15th due to an email he received about a game releasing on that date (among other unstated reasons)?

Well Neon White was that game

Idk if Wii U ports are going to be announced. It’d definitely be the first time this Switch era Nintendo announced Wii U ports at “E3”. And they knew long time ago BotW 2 was being delayed. I feel like they would’ve announced it then (the delayed video)

I suppose there’s a first time for everything. I kind of hope a brand new Zelda game is announced IF they maintain the “Zelda game every year”
Said it before but if we got new 2D Zelda this year I'd accept Breath of the Wild 2 being later than spring 2023.

Said it before but if we got new 2D Zelda this year I'd accept Breath of the Wild 2 being later than spring 2023.
I’m surprised how low key a brand new 2D Zelda for this year is. Barely any kind of talk or speculation. I’d be over the moon. Could be the best announcement for me. It’ll be 9 years? since the last new mainline 2D Zelda

You know the guy who said he believes a Nintendo Direct is happening on the 15th due to an email he received about a game releasing on that date (among other unstated reasons)?

Well Neon White was that game

I zoomed passed that era but that's a good explanation thank u 👍
So Direct announced probably tomorrow for next week, that's a possibility.

I’m surprised how low key a brand new 2D Zelda for this year is. Barely any kind of talk or speculation. I’d be over the moon. Could be the best announcement for me. It’ll be 9 years? since the last new mainline 2D Zelda
I would be super pumped for that. I would much rather get a new game over Oracle remakes, especially since the originals should be on NSO soon.

Wind Waker would also get me pumped - my favorite game of all time.

I wonder what Kit & Krysta will discuss because they should have a very clear idea about thr projects in the pipeline.

tI wonder what Kit & Krysta will discuss because they should have a very clear idea about thr projects in the pipeline.

I'd guess they just do not mention any project they know of as a prediction period other than titles clearly slated for 2022 from Nintendo themselves.

Im joining in on the Direct hype! So the 15th probably? I think this year they are going to just announce the direct a day or two before. I dont know if they would announce tommorow on Thursday.

I wonder what Kit & Krysta will discuss because they should have a very clear idea about thr projects in the pipeline.
They said in a previous podcast that we’re already past any unannounced title that they were aware of. They were in marketing, not localization, so they probably only saw the games quite late in development.

I never care about personalities online. They probably let some people down with their clickbait. Switchforce being doing that crap.

I’ve trimmed down my list of subs considerably. SwitchForce and GameExplain were sad to say goodbye to but I am glad I did

Kit + Krysta it’s just… weird to see after seeing their clean-cut selves on Nintendo but, yeah it’s not too bad

I’d like a Murder She Wrote game with a BotW gameplay and open world design.

Made by Retro Studios and Platinum Games.

Explore Cabot Cove, travel to Chicago, New Orleans and New York, solve crimes, and make sure to demonstrate how the police Is wrong 100% of the time and try to arrest innocents without having a single valid clue. Use your books to glide in the air.

I don't expect Zelda ports to be announced, at this point they have been rumored since like 2020 and I doubt they exist at all

I don't expect Zelda ports to be announced, at this point they have been rumored since like 2020 and I doubt they exist at all

They are all stored in a top secret vault alongside the Metroid Prime Trilogy, Star Fox Grand Prix, Super Mario Galaxy 2 HD, Donkey Kong 3D and the Switch Pro. ;)

I don’t listen to insiders much when they give dates. I’ll listen to the games they say coming, but lots of times insiders can be soooo off with release timings

Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons remake. I'm up for that.

Definitely same. But as much as I love those games, it's already been almost a decade since we've had a brand-new 2D Zelda.

I, personally, still haven't given up hope that we'll one day get a game that takes place after Zelda 2! BESIDES the Breath of the Wild line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom