• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for June 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie to y'all, I slept on the links awakening remake. This shit is fire. I would welcome any remake in this tone

sleepy-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

the Pro has the potential to be one of the most hyped systems ever.... if it exists

Let’s be real: Nintendo has announced every Switch revision in the first half of July. If it’s gonna happen this year, it’s gonna get announced within the next two-ish weeks. If it’s not this year, we’ll chat in January.

Let’s be real: Nintendo has announced every Switch revision in the first half of July. If it’s gonna happen this year, it’s gonna get announced within the next two-ish weeks. If it’s not this year, we’ll chat in January.
Patterns baby!

Everyone is going to talk hardware due to raw materials this week. I may as well point to a video from 9 months ago that discussed the same points these individuals will touch on.

Any personal expectations as to if the release will be late 2022 or early 2023 based on Nintendo’s current software line up? BotW2 at launch would be a big deal to drive hardware surely.

If we do get a "Switch Pro" reveal next month, I wonder if it's gonna be its own thing or if it's gonna be part of the speculated 1st-party Direct?

The next 2 weeks could be the highest highs of the gaming year for me, or...just another two weeks. Either way, I'm entering script revisions for the next 2 weeks before we shoot the project to our next director pick, so things are picking up steam for me regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom