• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

News Nintendo Direct announced for September 13th (7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 3 PM BST, 4 PM CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to say fake, but damn that tiny boxart there looks so fake. It looks like it's distorted...

5236974.png
image-merge-1663067041623.png.jpg
This date isn't a Sunday?

The date is a big red flag.
No big company would release a game literally the week before Christmas.

EDIT: Also it's a sunday lol come on
Without knowing that it's a sunday, the date at first didn't surprise me considering it was supposed to be a press release from South Korea. They don't always get Nintendo games at the same date because of localization. Well, maybe nowadays they release day and date, but for instance they got Mario Odyssey before Breath of the Wild lol

Morning everyone! Hope everyone’s excited for the big day!

I’m feeling really confident we’ll finally see BotW 2 and the Metroid Prime remaster, here’s hoping this will be a good one!

I don't think there is a big game coming in December. We know all big games that are coming for the end of the year.

Metroid has to be December otherwise it’s squeezed right in the middle of Mario + Rabbids, Bayonetta 3, and Pokemon Scarlet/Violet. With Metroid, that would be four first party games within the span of a month. 5 first party games if you go back two weeks to September 30th with the Bayonetta re-release. Seems bloated and unnecessary for them to just compete with themselves so heavily. So imo, Metroid is their December game. But we’ll see.

Without knowing that it's a sunday, the date at first didn't surprise me considering it was supposed to be a press release from South Korea. They don't always get Nintendo games at the same date because of localization. Well, maybe nowadays they release day and date, but for instance they got Mario Odyssey before Breath of the Wild lol
But they still got games on Friday, right?

RE: leak - reading that it originated from Korean community that make fake stuff and yes 18th is a Sunday

The date is a big red flag.
No big company would release a game literally the week before Christmas.

EDIT: Also it's a sunday lol come on
Oh, nvm. Also, Rainbow Curse was originally a budget title, but this shows it releasing on Switch at full price. They did do this price increase with Tropical Freeze, but it still isn’t common

Hopefuly it's fake because it really wasn't a very good game, and you could probably STILL find it for 5$ sealed to this day.

Kirby is the best but if you’re gonna fake something you go for a game that is either hype so people are disappointed or bad so people get mad. This is a lot of work for a low-level troll.
To be fair that's what made it so believable. A lot of work was made toward it and they knew people would just go "oh ok, they're porting that one" lmao

2 hours before I see the game that will hopefully cure my depression (BotW 2 let's goooo)

Just realized I’m in a virtual training during the direct. I apologize to whoever is leading that training as I’ll be looking intently at my phone during the entire second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the most recent staff post on following community rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom