• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct announced for June 21 (40 minutes long, focused on games releasing this year, 7AM Pacific, 10AM Eastern, 4PM Central European)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mixture of this being a surprise, me being hella tired, having just finished TotK, and general anxiety means I'm not as hyped for this as I thought I'd be :(

Hope the actual contents are enough to hype me up.

Fun to think about: We are much further from the announcement of Prime 4 than between Tears of the Kingdom’s reveal AND release.

It has REALLY been a while.

NCL is playing the final Zelda trailer, they know how to hype this up

image.png

Had a healthy snack, played some Zelda, had an unhealthy snack, made a coffee. And there's still four minutes to go! Boo.

Fun to think about: We are much further from the announcement of Prime 4 than between Tears of the Kingdom’s reveal AND release.

It has REALLY been a while.
If you want your mind really blown, Metroid Prime 4 and Elder Scrolls VI were announced at the same E3

Nintendo UK always has a countdown clock where the American one has nothing and it makes me patriotic that our version of the pre-show is better every time.

4 minutes!

I can’t take it. TotK DLC would’ve been enough but also the long-awaited re-reveal or the next entry in my third favourite franchise… like?!

I actually have to go do something now so can't watch live but oh we do have sick, dysfunctional, overly expectant fun, don't we.

BetterCanineGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

Well, here we go fami, it has been a pleasure to go through the road with all of you, always the best of the directs to me. Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post-match analysis of leakers and gotchas over who was right to doubt/believe rumours does not need hostility. Please treat other members with kindness.

Back
Top Bottom