• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

The Jets have an elite defense saddled with a literally rudderless offense. It’s like they channeled some early 00’s Bears teams.

Good for them!

That ending says a lot of the spirit of America in the face of adversity, imo.

Also another L when it matters for "Tummy Ache" Josh Smellin'

A Hall of Fame QB joining a team for exactly 4 plays before losing his season to an injury is the kind of thing that you hear about as a footnote in a documentary about a historically unfortunate team. It's crazy to experience it in real time and not twenty years later on Youtube.

I hate Aaron but I feel bad for Jets fans, who probably also endured the Mets imploding this summer after similarly high expectations.

I'm a Dolphins fan and even I'm appalled by what happened to Rodgers. It's one of the most brutally unfortunate starts to a season I've ever seen.

But it's hard not to think that with the Jets being hugely weakened at QB, the Bills looking shoddy and with a division loss already, if the Dolphins beat the Pats in Foxboro on Sunday night we will really have an early command of this division. Alternatively, if the Pats win they'll think there's no reason they won't win. That looms as a surprisingly big early season game. Glad it's in prime time.

Not that I wish injury on anyone, but why OH WHY couldn’t that have happened to Watson instead

Go Packers. excited to see what the future holds for Jordan love

the vikings looked so bad Thursday and i say with minimal bias. think them and the bears are gonna be the laughingstock of the NFC North this year, lions and Packers duking it out for the division crown

I will settle for a loss that isn’t embarrassing.

Love seeing Stafford slinging it around again.

Ah, damn. It was a good game, and if that one pass doesn’t bounce into San Fran’s arms we may well have won the game. No shame in this one!

On one hand, the Broncos did not deserve to win this game, so fair enough.

On the other, boy did the officiating not help us out at all, sheesh.

On one hand, the Broncos did not deserve to win this game, so fair enough.

On the other, boy did the officiating not help us out at all, sheesh.
I don’t want to kick a man when he’s down, but it will take me a couple of wins to forget Payton starting the season with an onside kick.

Sorry about that rollercoaster, mate.

Back
Top Bottom