• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

the scumbag threw a pick six on the very first play. i fucking love it. eat shit, watson.

That Chubb injury is so bad that they won't show a replay, and the crowd in attendance who did see the replay gasped.

truly some of the worst professional football i’ve ever seen, and that’s saying something. i grew up watching the new browns, after all.
I remember the Romeo Crennell era vividly. Would be excited for a quarter, realize we weren't doing shit, then go back to playing RCT.

oh wait fuck chubb’s career might be over

i didn’t see that play. kinda glad i didn’t. jesus christ. he’s one of the ones that’s worth rooting for on this godforsaken team. that fucking sucks. hoping for the best for him, whatever that means..

Ok, look, the Saints are bad, but they’re also good in such concentrated doses like those two major catches.

I quite enjoy the schadenfreude of the Browns selling their soul for a dude who clearly isn't a franchise QB. Baker leads the team to a playoff win on the road against Pittsburgh and almost takes out KC too, but nah, gotta ditch that guy for Shithead McGee.

Baker has freaking heart. He cares. Watson doesn't care. He plays like shit and is total scum, but he got paid $230m by a clownshow of a football team and is no longer in any legal trouble. He hasn't got a care in the fucking world. The Browns deserve to burn in hell. I love that they lost tonight.

Prayers for Nick though.

Being a Chicago Bear's fan has been rough,

DC Alan Williams steps down for unknown reasons and a nasty twitter rumor populates saying he was raided by the FBI...

Justin Fields and the bears offense has been struggling...

I just want a good team for once and not have 1 winning season in the last 11 years since Lovie Smith was fired.

So yeah, about that whole “Denver has an elite defense” thing I kept hearing going into this year…

gotta say Dolphins came away with the biggest L today by not trying to set that record. can't win a championship with that mindset

Cubs blow 6 run lead and lose a billion games to miss the postseason. Rams blow a 23-0 lead. The fuck did I do?

eagles overcome the dark shadow of last year, but this offensive coordinator is not impressive. breaking out tricky tricky plays this early when you don't have to just makes it seem like you have low self confidence.

thank God Jake Elliott is the all time greatest punter

Back
Top Bottom