• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

it feels like the Jets have had a national game every single week, so i can understand confusing the days 😂

Why do they keep putting them on my TV…T Swizzle isn’t even dating one of their players!
i donno why the league keeps shoving the new york teams in our faces. rogers is hurt now, and the giants are a joke.

I’m rather confused that the NFL saw last year’s Bears/Commanders TNF game and decided that the world needed a second dose.

Dick Butkus, one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history, a monster of a linebacker who lead the Chicago Bears for years, has passed away at the age of 80.

20231005_180113.jpg

Yet another blowout in a national game. Which don’t get me wrong, is good for Chicago. Especially today. But the league has got to do better when it comes to these prime time games.

sorry, i checked out and put on starfield. looks like y’all won by twenty. still a blowout, lol.

Congrats Bears! You won a game!
It was 30-20 and Wshington had a 2 pt conversion and later a fg attempt. It was A LOT closer than it should have been

Well, the Broncos actually got a little help from the officials this week, but even that wasn’t enough to make up for our abysmal offensive and defensive line play. Just a mess all around. And we can’t play the Bears and Jets every week, either.

My racist neighbor is pissed about this. I can practically hear him screaming from here!
The only thing better then seeing a Cowboy fan upset over their team sucking is a racist Cowboy fan upset over their team sucking.

30 yards of penalties against the Cleveland defense on the opening drive. Love to see it.

I knew the niners were mediocre but I didn't think they were bad enough to look like this against the browns with a backup qb.

that deebo guy got in a fight before the game and iirc he has a history of whining when they lose. I wonder if the niners are really insecure and that's why they can collapse like this?

Whelp, no more undefeated teams, things settled out a bit this week. But the Panthers still have that chance for the 0-17!

Dolphins and Bills are two of the most overrated teams again this year, glad to see both got rightfully exposed and Kenny got a win. Hopefully Niners lose tomorrow and see the consequences of forcing a partially injured CMC to play.

Eagles continue to be not good, but good enough. Offense looks mediocre.

Hurty Purdy hurt again and out vs the Bengals. Might help Niners at best, not change much at worst. They just gotta pray CMC stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom