• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

Evil was defeated! And all it took was the worst play I’ve ever seen from receivers who don’t play for the Cleveland Browns.

I needed the Chiefs to win for playoff implications, but am happy for the Lions. It’s like the team you can’t root against and feel bad for beating. They got us into the playoffs last year when it would have been better draft position to lose.

I am always happy to see the Chiefs lose, so this is an excellent start to the season. And the Lions are fun to root for, too, so bonus.

I am always happy to see the Chiefs lose, so this is an excellent start to the season. And the Lions are fun to root for, too, so bonus.
Russ Ridin high this year? Hawks have the Broncos third rounder so have to root against you guys again (I never liked the Broncos anyway from the old AFC days but the Raiders were really the only team I loathed).

Russ Ridin high this year? Hawks have the Broncos third rounder so have to root against you guys again (I never liked the Broncos anyway from the old AFC days but the Raiders were really the only team I loathed).
We’ll see! I’m way more optimistic about a good coach and better schemes than Russ, honestly.

Good morning all! I'm nervous and excited for today. Feels like I've been waiting years for this season to arrive. Here's hoping that Justin Fields leads the Bears to victory

Some fun games this week. Chargers/Dolphins, Cowboys/Giants, and Bills/Jets definitely stand out as the big ones, but I’m also really excited for 49ers/Steelers, Panthers/Falcons, and Packers/Bears. Go Pack Go, baby.

I hope the Chargers can at least win one match comfortably. Last season my heart almost gets knocked out due to so much choking.

Sending out good vibes to my adopted team, the Ravens. Here’s to a great season for everybody but the Browns!

Yes, my NFL fandom is in fact fueled by resentment and I have hatred in my heart. Why do you ask?

Sending out good vibes to my adopted team, the Ravens. Here’s to a great season for everybody but the Browns!

Yes, my NFL fandom is in fact fueled by resentment and I have hatred in my heart. Why do you ask?
I normally do not root for injuries, but if DeShaun Watson caught another acl tear, I'm not crying

Moved into a new apt right before the super bowl last year, expecting Eagles to lose because of the bad luck of the apt. Luckily I fast tracked buying a house and will be in a more favorable location next week.

I guess Purdy isn't just a flash in the pan!

Looking forward to the Rams losing 20-10 later and the local team to eke out a 3 point win.

This Titans-Saints game is a roller coaster of interceptions. Neither team looks terribly put-together. (Who Dat.)

Rough losing to the Raiders to start the season, but a lot of things looked better than last year. Iffy kicking game tipped the scales in a close one.

I would once again like to apologize to any fellow Philly fans for the drama and reiterate that I WILL be moving from this apartment soon.

Hail to Pitt
No matter how bad the rams are, we can’t ever beat them usually. Last year we did it against Woffard on the last minute. Donald must have about half his sacks against us too

No matter how bad the rams are, we can’t ever beat them usually. Last year we did it against Woffard on the last minute. Donald must have about half his sacks against us too
Poor Russ probably has night terrors of Donald.

Don't care much for the Browns anymore, but this makes me sad.

We have been blessed with a troika of incredible radio announcers in Cleveland, with Joe Tait on the Cavs calls when he was still alive, Tom Hamilton on the Guardians, and Jim Donovan on the Browns.

Today I was reminded why I despise fantasy projections. :mad:

On the brightside Purdy picked up right where left off. God damn the 49ers look good. :D

Back
Top Bottom